I am annoyed with TS for the wrong reasons.

I disagree with the above argument, if you dare do that on a hardcore league I'll accept it but not otherwise. Or even softcore with a level 90+ character trying to level, if it's guaranteed death after playing for about 30 mins, it's not viable.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Feb 27, 2015, 2:23:29 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
I disagree with the above argument, if you dare do that on a hardcore league I'll accept it but not otherwise. Or even softcore with a level 90+ character trying to level, if it's guaranteed death after playing for about 30 mins, it's not viable.

you talking about the mf set up or the other setup

because with the mf set up i dont think he gives a toss if he dies alot,, not to mention if he was to replace his hat and his gloves with life gear he could push him self to around 4.2k life.

and it is a soft-core build built for dps. i dont think it would be too difficult to retool the build to fit in some more life nodes , most bow crit builds tend to straddle the duelist area anyway

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 27, 2015, 2:45:15 PM
MF Setup, doesn't matter if replacing hat and boots, will still get one-shot by ele damage.

I largely agree, just dislike the use of the MF example when it's really not viable even if you don't mind dying in SC as in certain maps there is no avoiding ele damage (the couple hundred that would one-shot at -60)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Feb 27, 2015, 4:34:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info