February-March Competitive Season

"
DasName wrote:
Hardcore/Bloodlines players crying as usual, nothing new here.

Come on guys, GGG knows what they are doing.

Recently, I wonder sometimes.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
DasName wrote:
Hardcore/Bloodlines players crying as usual, nothing new here.

Come on guys, GGG knows what they are doing.

Recently, I wonder sometimes.

GGG knows half of what they are doing. These changes are good, but they overlooked BLD players entirely when making this decision. A step in the right direction, but also a step backward.
"
mephisto_n wrote:

You make no sense when you are comparing richest and mid tier players on bloodline. Those people who happened to die and don't have much currency would own top tier players on torment had they kept their currency when they died to random bullshit one shot mechanic in this game.

Let's talk about uber atziri which has been the main source of acquiring hundreds of exalt for about 1 year which was exclusive to soft core league.

Again, explain it to me how this is totally fair for hld too.

?

"
Those people who happened to die and don't have much currency would own top tier players on torment had they kept their currency when they died to random bullshit one shot mechanic in this game.

So SC has more wealth but a character that dies in HC will beat any SC player? I'm having trouble with your English.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Really? Epic! :D

regardless this little mistake, I'm pretty hyped and can't wait for the season.
Really looking forward :)
Last edited by Zalkortis on Feb 10, 2015, 4:11:06 AM
Glad my Leo is still doing his Job as the 0-EXP Stashkeeper in my HO!

I give a shit about PVPing but this decission is hilarious. :D

I don't even know how it should be possible to grind Top Tier PVP gear in a League, where obviously the playercounts are so low that they don't even deserve their own tournament.
Even if the Top 1% of BL Players have about 100 times the currency of a TMT player, what is hardly to assume, they don't have the gear available they need.

BTW.: GGG is shutting down the market for duelling items on Hardcore Leagues. Let's have a look where the rich bitches are at at the end of this League. I bet on TMT!
Not being able to flipp 2nd Tier PVP gear in BL might be a sudden loss of income for some of the wealthiest HC-Traders out there.
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Last edited by SW_Bonobo on Feb 10, 2015, 4:16:10 AM
so...we can say that is very shameful if torment player gets beaten by bloodline player? :3
"
p0t wrote:
"
mephisto_n wrote:

You make no sense when you are comparing richest and mid tier players on bloodline. Those people who happened to die and don't have much currency would own top tier players on torment had they kept their currency when they died to random bullshit one shot mechanic in this game.

Let's talk about uber atziri which has been the main source of acquiring hundreds of exalt for about 1 year which was exclusive to soft core league.

Again, explain it to me how this is totally fair for hld too.

?

"
Those people who happened to die and don't have much currency would own top tier players on torment had they kept their currency when they died to random bullshit one shot mechanic in this game.

So SC has more wealth but a character that dies in HC will beat any SC player? I'm having trouble with your English.

First off I asked you a simple question at the end about hld which you are refusing to answer. How can you claim the richest players on bloodline have access to the same resources and gears as people do on torment. You should be out of your mind if you do so with all these mirrored gear around on torment.

You are acting like this won't affect rich players on bloodline at all and they should be fine with it, while in reality, they own one tenth of the wealth of richest people on torment with 10 times more resources and material. I totally disagree with the first part of your comment that people on bloodline get rich easier because of a simple boss service.

You are also belittling people with average wealth on bloodline. Let me clear, I believe players on bloodline are far more skilled than people on torment on average and that makes it even harder to gain currency as you are competing with more knowledgeable and skilled players. And in lots of cases, more skillful than some of rich people on torment. I guess this was the part you couldn't understand.

I would've acquired 10 times more wealth, if I was playing softcore because I could easily take advantage of new players and not lose anything on death. The whole uber atziri content is the prime example of what I'd like to mention.

"There is most certainly a larger disparity between the wealthy and the unwealthy in the hardcore leagues"

for said the reasons, I absolutely disagree with this.

Last edited by Mephisto_n on Feb 10, 2015, 4:25:29 AM
"
Zalkortis wrote:

Really? Epic! :D

regardless this little mistake, I'm pretty hyped and can't wait for the season.
Really looking forward :)

Yes, those belts are nice! Those are crafting bases. Race rewards got Itemlevel 100.
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
"
mephisto_n wrote:
I totally disagree with the first part of your comment that people on bloodline get rich easier because of a simple boss service.

I would've acquired 10 times more wealth, if I was playing softcore because I could easily take advantage of new players and not lose anything on death. The whole uber atziri content is the prime example of what I'd like to mention.

Let's put it this way, as long as people are debating how it's easier to get rich NOT playing the game, i.e. extensive trading, services and stuff like that I've no problem with hearing them cry 24/7 about every change in game there is.

Have fun playing your trade simulator but don't expect others to give a f**k.

I rather prefere to play POE meanwhile.
Last edited by DasName on Feb 10, 2015, 4:38:30 AM
"
p0t wrote:

"There is most certainly a larger disparity between the wealthy and the unwealthy in the hardcore leagues"

"
mephisto_n wrote:

for said the reasons, I absolutely disagree with this.

In softcore, unless you are scammed or some unrealistic situation where you lose all your gear, you're still able to to farm/play always. You're still eating.

In hardcore, you die and lose all your gear. You can't play, you must refarm. You're essentially homeless/starving.

I wasn't trying to calculate the obvious and imbalanced amount of more gear/currency that exists in a softcore league, that should be obvious. What I meant was the difference that those in the bottom tier, in terms of wealth, of hardcore leagues have compared to softcore are more extreme than somebody having 100 ex vs. somebody having 1000 ex.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Feb 10, 2015, 4:55:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info