February-March Competitive Season

screw pvp give me the racing schedule I need that binos $$$
"
"
RichMoney wrote:
Spent 4 days leveling a Bloodlines character for HLD, ripped, wasted another day starting another one. Now I could have spent 4 days in Torment, had a higher character with A) more loot, B) cheaper loot, C) different items. This announcement can fuck right off.

+1
This sums my feeling and thoughts up quite nicely. VERY unfair for those who enjoy playing HC leagues. BIG advantage to those who only enjoy to play SC leagues.

No doubt.
[removed] (because i changed my mind)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 11, 2015, 3:19:39 AM
I've never raced before, but I'm considering doing so for the first time to try to get the alt art Maligaro's (they'd go so well with Queen of the Forest, if Queen ever gets its 3D art). A few questions:

-Is it crazy for someone who's new to racing but can play 2-3 hours a day to reach 100 points?

-Do all race rewards eventually get 3D art? I'm not going to bother if the gloves only have alt art in the equipment screen. That's not worth my time. I don't care about a ladder, and if there aren't any worthwhile rewards that I could conceivably reach, I might as well use my time leveling characters in my preferred league.

-Is it just me, or does the signature race sound terribly boring? Monsters can't be stunned is fine, but ramping up monster life is a crappy way to create difficulty in solo play. Give me more monsters or monsters with a wide variety of mods, but don't raise the life of every enemy so it feels like we're slogging through an already slow early game. That's not fun.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 11, 2015, 8:06:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info