Rain and Load Times

Sorry Chris.

Bullshit that rain doesn't affect load times.

You simply are not testing properly.
@Chris

FPS not Load Times

In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Jan 28, 2015, 12:55:43 AM
We need an option to disable/lower particles. This is something that most games like this have...and this option should have been implemented at the start of the game.
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
"
Cookie_Puss wrote:
We need an option to disable/lower particles. This is something that most games like this have...and this option should have been implemented at the start of the game.
They wont not because they cant, its quite easy for them
they wont because the DONT WANT to

It's part of the atmosphere as they say, it creates an immersion into the game

Ya .. lag and desync also create a nice immersion
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Love the game, doesn't affect me at the moment, and didn't read all the comments above so forgive me if this has already been mentioned:

The experience is already affected by the option to turn sound volumes, such as NPC speaking, up and down. May give the option to turn it off and at the bottom of the screen write "rain." Not a graphics person so can't discuss how it affects anything, but can tell you customers love QOL changes and I hope that one day GGG will do a patch that is only QOL to make people happy.

Regarding QOL, like d3, please make it so uniques show up on mini map or make the pillar stay for ever. I loved d3 and flipping uniques on the ground so the pillars were all over the place.

Keep up the good work.

/koala seems to have a gimp in one of its leg, runs straight but looks like it is angled.
So basically what I got from this is stop playing on a desktop/laptop that's as old or older than your toaster.

If only more people could stop blaming the game for their integrated problems.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Last edited by XeroSlayer on Jan 28, 2015, 1:19:50 AM
I play on a cheap ($400) hp laptop that I bought last year, and the game runs just fine, rain or no rain.
Hi Chris Wilson

I

Love

Muffins.

Btw,

Thanks for the most useless and random post I've ever read from a dev lol

If GGG's is so serious about this so called 'Rain' problems, that should speak volumes about where your company is at... Rain really? Out of all the problems and issues and QoL changes... RAIN? LMAO

I'm sorry, but invest the precious time Dominus has gave us and use it on better QOL testing changes...
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 28, 2015, 1:30:44 AM
You tested this on one Hardware setup? This doesn proof anything at all. Thanks for trying though. I will stil load longer in areas with rain.
One hell of shit storm going on around here. EH some comment does raise some eye brows. Kids
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info