Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

Borrowed my friend's Voll's and with 6.3k(4.9k with saffells) ES I got my first uber kill! Trio was a lot harder than usually (duh), died twice to rain but last one was right after she died. Rest went smooth as ever. Only got mask though =/

Thanks for the wonderful build man!
Got a quick question if you don't mind :)

Using the calculation on the "rainbownuke's" build it seems like discharge has approximately 5 times more damage than arc, makes me wonder why wouldn't people use conc effect for atziri then since only thing arc is good for is heal phase and on mirror phase it keeps hitting the reflect one to screw with you? Was the calculation wrong?
Conc effect would give 70% MORE damage to the discharge single target while arc seems to give it 20% more?
"
Criplla wrote:
Borrowed my friend's Voll's and with 6.3k(4.9k with saffells) ES I got my first uber kill! Trio was a lot harder than usually (duh), died twice to rain but last one was right after she died. Rest went smooth as ever. Only got mask though =/

Thanks for the wonderful build man!

Gz on your uber kill, enjoy it till 2.0 :))
"
husker3011 wrote:
Got a quick question if you don't mind :)

Using the calculation on the "rainbownuke's" build it seems like discharge has approximately 5 times more damage than arc, makes me wonder why wouldn't people use conc effect for atziri then since only thing arc is good for is heal phase and on mirror phase it keeps hitting the reflect one to screw with you? Was the calculation wrong?
Conc effect would give 70% MORE damage to the discharge single target while arc seems to give it 20% more?

You can use Conc if you want, it's good, but Arc has it strong point too.

Arc is the 2nd skill. So if you use Arc instead of Conc, that mean you hit 2 more times than Discharge alone => you gain 2x more Flask charge. That'll allow you to gain 100% resist all the time, and with 100% res you dont need to care about mirror. Just tank and spank.

If you use Conc then you gain 70% more dmg, but your flask will suffer. You may have to use The Magnate belt for 50% flask increase, or Poarcher curse. But that will change the meta.

[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Mjölner is going legacy! No retrospective nerf! Bit of a celebration at least! Atleast we're rich guys!
fuck being rich.
if the basechanges work on legacy versions we have a BUFFED mjölner.
at least some compensation for all these nerfs in beta.
EXALTS>EXAMS
If it's so then we got buff. Since New Warth aura give us 30% MORE lightning dmg
but we cant use blood rage anymore -.-
big atk speed nerf
"
but we cant use blood rage anymore -.-
big atk speed nerf

Shav's ring? ( I wonder is these will go up in price and if the 3% is enough to sustain)

and btw guys i didn't get RRRGGG on the shav's got RRRGGB.

Brought a shav's ring and a little respecing and feel a lot more tanky.
"
Giaocolam wrote:
If it's so then we got buff. Since New Warth aura give us 30% MORE lightning dmg

So,,,we change HoT for Wrath?,

Can you put GEM CHOOSE? (helmet, gloves, boots, shield)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
IF the caculator is right then we can use Both Warth and Arctic armour, because the new aura fix for Discipline , but we'll need 2 Enlighten atleast lv 3, or Lv 4 for higher hp pool.

We'll lower down our ES ofcourse.

Gem setup still the same. Instead of Enhance-bloodmagic-bloodrage-RF now we run RF - Golem - 2 herald.

and we put Warth/AA

https://poe.mikelat.com/beta/#sLfHLnId/ejvS80q/UjfNiB/6r59Kd

Remember we'll get more than 1500 hp because of new Hp node near Bloodmagic.

I personal dont want to use Bloodrage. Why, because 4%hp,4% ES degen just for 20% attack speed isnt worth at all, i can get 18% attack speed with 3 skill point, and it's easier.

in beta i've a skill gem that give 4% attack speed, 6% attack speed with shield, 12 % spell dmg and yet still can roll 1 more surfix for res/all stats.

Because of that. I think we rather invest on Leveling, it's better.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info