Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

"
Why go crit if you don't have volls devotion? You're just wasting your power charges.

Because I had 90% of the gear (other than mjölner) before I started the build.
"
Criplla wrote:
"
Why go crit if you don't have volls devotion? You're just wasting your power charges.

How is it working for you? Are you getting frequent procs?
"
Criplla wrote:
"

Erm if you used to it then you can! but it'll require alot of skill and luck.

So you need to remove the life craft on rare shield, and get another stat.

2nd you need a voll's devotion, it'll double your dps and more tank, and you can freely cast Immortal call by hand whenever you want.

3rd because your ES is too low, so physical dmg will be a big problem. You might get 1 hit in trio (ranger bitch) or atziri spear.

So you need to cast immortal call - Enduring cry by hand.

At atziri, start the fight by running around her, wait till she finish 3 spear, she'll cast storm call. Then you pop your resist flask for element immunity -> dps. She will switch phase right away.

then Kill mobs, cast Enduring cry if you havent reach 3-4 stacks Endurance charges. When she split -> Cast immortal call -> bloodrage -> RF -> flask and DPS.

After the split, remember to cast Immortal call again, and pop fire flask. If you get 100% fire res then the Vaal Flameblast wont kill you. 3-4k ES at most.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
"
"
Criplla wrote:
"

How is it working for you? Are you getting frequent procs?

Surprisingly well actually, clearing normal atziri in ~9 minutes when deathless. Only deaths are cause cold reflect (frenzy disc) on trash or cause my ES is too low on bosses.
"
Giaocolam wrote:
"
Criplla wrote:
"

Erm if you used to it then you can! but it'll require alot of skill and luck.

So you need to remove the life craft on rare shield, and get another stat.

2nd you need a voll's devotion, it'll double your dps and more tank, and you can freely cast Immortal call by hand whenever you want.

3rd because your ES is too low, so physical dmg will be a big problem. You might get 1 hit in trio (ranger bitch) or atziri spear.

So you need to cast immortal call - Enduring cry by hand.

At atziri, start the fight by running around her, wait till she finish 3 spear, she'll cast storm call. Then you pop your resist flask for element immunity -> dps. She will switch phase right away.

then Kill mobs, cast Enduring cry if you havent reach 3-4 stacks Endurance charges. When she split -> Cast immortal call -> bloodrage -> RF -> flask and DPS.

After the split, remember to cast Immortal call again, and pop fire flask. If you get 100% fire res then the Vaal Flameblast wont kill you. 3-4k ES at most.

I think I'll get +1 voidbringer and 21 auras first. Or something like that. Will need the 100% to fire & lightning. Cheers.
or you can get a legacy saffel if you play in standard
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Dear Giaocolam,

YOU DA MAN!

I started this build about a month ago and loving it. I read this post everyday in anticipation you have posted more!

Anyways to cut a long story short I did have Lust for carnage node as I was even more lazy than you to use flask for hp ( took brainless mode to the next lvl) . I recently took all the points out so I could max out alchemist instead and went to potting which is ok.

Last night I picked up a pair of Voidbringers with curse ele weakness on hit. So I will get a life gain on hit in the 6L shav's but the big question is what is the 2nd gem I should use?

Current 6l Setup. gmp, muultistrike, ele weakness, curse on hit, molten/ lighting trike, faster attacks

LMP = 2 more project + 10% attack speed, so with GMP its a 6 projs. (a lot more dps from the 2 extra Porjs???)

Innervate = I'm interested in this but i'm guessing it will be less consistent because of the mechanics to get Onslaught buff.?

Additional Accuracy? don't know, seems like a waste.

Chain = 20% increased projectile speed and chaining effect for MS and LS?

Elemental Proliferation = don't really get it but interested in your thoughts.

Empower?

Enhance?

faster projectiles = 68% faster proj and 10% increased attack speed. ( does the speed of the projs matter to us? have I saved the day with the blood rage nerf?, if I have they will read this and prob nerf this also)

Meelee splash = would this increase the Mjolner procs?

looks forward to your reply.
^
You can go dual curse with assassin's mark. Or you can use life gain on hit and not have to press flask again but you'll need 5 off colors for that :(
"
^
You can go dual curse with assassin's mark. Or you can use life gain on hit and not have to press flask again but you'll need 5 off colors for that :(

Nice idea but I don't want to spend 4 points in the tree for additional curse, and i'm not ready to brick my voll's devotion yet.

Just checked Vorici calculator, he said i'm forked lol ><
Last edited by Varakster on Jun 15, 2015, 7:03:46 AM
"
Varakster wrote:
"
^

Nice idea but I don't want to spend 4 points in the tree for additional curse, and i'm not ready to brick my voll's devotion yet.

I have some chromes to use up hehe :)

When you say some you mean thousands? Because chromatics are worse than fusings lol

RRRRGG would be my dream shavs. I could put both Lightning and molten strike in there and not have to swap gems.

EDIT: Haha seen your edit now. xD
Last edited by ImperfectBlade on Jun 15, 2015, 7:15:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info