Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

You Could use BR
trade 30 stats ( 1 skill point)

and 4% ES regen + 60 int(at least 2 skill points)

for 20% attack speed and few physic leech.

No thx.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
"
Giaocolam wrote:
trade 30 stats ( 1 skill point)

and 4% ES regen + 60 int(at least 2 skill points)

for 20% attack speed and few physic leech.

No thx.

i'm confused... are you saying that: (1) you will not be using shav's ring nor blood rage, or (2) you do plan to use shav's ring and blood rage?

sorry for the confusion
20% attack speed from bloodrage is not worth.

That shield for Example. I can craft 30 stat instead of 20% reduce degen = > Save me 1 skill point

And with 3 skill point i can get 18% attack speed from skill tree. or 4 Skill point for 2 Jewel nodes, and that should give me ~20% attack speed + 20% spell dmg + all stats if i have a decent Jewel.

I rather

1. Use shavring for 4% regen ES for more tankyness, and lower down my ES pool from skill tree. Use them skill point to get Attack speed node / Jewel node, and invest currency on attack speed + spell dmg Jewel.

2. Use a rare ring with Full ES, All stats, so i can save more skill point and get attack speed node/ jewel node, while keep my ES pool very high, No ES regen though.

3. Due to the new change of VaalPact, i want use a shav ring and Doryani belt, and change Life leech in Mjolner into Empower/Concentrate/Lightning pen.

Very curious.

As i play my lowlife Incrinate, it's Uber viable with Shavring + vaal pact + Cybil pawn before. So i do think it'll work. Especially after the change on Vaal pact, no need to worry about not enough AOE leech.

But must test 1st.

Last edited by Giaocolam on Jun 23, 2015, 6:10:23 PM
Bit off topic maybe, but how will the life based mjölner builds handle this?
Life base 2x times better than now (and even stronger if you have legacy coil)
So Low life vs Life Mjoner now?

well I guess we cant 100% say until the patch is here but it would be a shame after all this investment.
Life is better. Maybe not damagewise (I don't know yet), but Quality of Life wise...yes.
I have a build theorycrafted right now (lifebased) that I'll use on my witch that is LL now.
I might write a guide...maybe.
EXALTS>EXAMS
Life is better. Maybe not damagewise (I don't know yet), but Quality of Life wise...yes.
I have a build theorycrafted right now (lifebased) that I'll use on my witch that is LL now.
I might write a guide...maybe.
EXALTS>EXAMS
I am theorycrafting a life based mjolner for awakening for a quite a while now

With 30% reduced from influence/charisma/sovereignty and the effect buff you are just about left with ~30 mana and 98% resists (with the flasks + legacy shaffell) if you do double purity+herald of thunder(with curse on hit) +haste/wrath...

So I was wondering if haste or wrath would provide more damage if anybody can do the math...
or maybe it is worth to drop my devoto's devotion (16% attack speed 55dex) for a alphas howl and do double purity+wrath+haste and drop curse on hit herald of thunder

Keep in mind that new gavel base is 1.15 attack speed :)

For reference:
My current tree

My planned tree
Spoiler
I'm not sure if going down where vaal pact was is worth it but since you do still need a lot of strenght I guess its the best place to search for some, maybe if i got 20 more strenght on boots i could drop that and go for lightning damage in witch tree or take attack speed from shadow start? ideas welcome :) http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBAcEswVCBx4LYQ5IDlwPqw_EEZYTnhVQFm8WvxcvGF0Ziho4Go8dFB8CIG4kiyaVJy8nqSo4LJwtHy9vMgk1kjbFOtg7fDwtPO9BlkV8RX5G10lRTLNQMFVLVcZV1lcpWfNd8mHiZJ1k52aeaPJq-mxGcLtxhXIPcmx-M3_GgKSCm4Nfg8yD24w2jmSPRo_6kFWVIJUul5eaO6IAoqOkkacIrfGus69stDi18rb6tz64ysBmwfPDOsau0PXYJNi92RPhc-Nq5Rnr9ewY7Djw1fId9tr3pvrS-wn79f4K

My gear
Spoiler

Last edited by husker3011 on Jun 30, 2015, 8:34:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info