Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

You can run both if use Alpha, 34% reserv tree, + Conqueror Effiency.

Your tree is OK, but it's only work with a Legacy Saffell. Normal user need to have 60% effect tree, and to have it you need Leader ship node + Conqueror Potency.

Dont focus on lightning dmg only, it'll reduce your dps. Focus on element and spell dmg.

We have arc and discharge which deal lightning dmg, but lightning dmg from discharge are not stable.

Why, because we're using Romira, when we crit we lost all Power charge, so our Power charge are unstable, and power charge deal lightning damage . But discharge still deal insane amount of dmg, it's come from Endurance charge, which deal fire dmg and always stack at 4 charges.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Noob question,

elemental damage vs spell dmg.

Which will give more dps output?
"
Giaocolam wrote:

With devotos (wrath+PoL+PoF+thunder):
55 dex
20% movement
17%chaos resist
herald of thunder + curse on hit
enough mana to use leap slam

with alphas (haste+PoL+PoF+wrath) :
30% cold resist (capped so it doesn't matter)
+2 level on wrath and purities (doesnt affect purities if they're not 21 so you get +1 max res)
cant be frozen
not enough mana to use leap slam, would have to use conqueror effiency, so -2 nodes and wasted jewel slot

Attack speed gain from devotos and haste is the same so I don't calculate it.

I think for life based mjolner if you dont have 21 purities devoto is a big yes just for the 2 nodes in the tree
Ice golem vs Flame golem? :D
"
Giaocolam wrote:

Your tree is OK, but it's only work with a Legacy Saffell. Normal user need to have 60% effect tree, and to have it you need Leader ship node + Conqueror Potency.

Dont focus on lightning dmg only, it'll reduce your dps. Focus on element and spell dmg.

We have arc and discharge which deal lightning dmg, but lightning dmg from discharge are not stable.

Why, because we're using Romira, when we crit we lost all Power charge, so our Power charge are unstable, and power charge deal lightning damage . But discharge still deal insane amount of dmg, it's come from Endurance charge, which deal fire dmg and always stack at 4 charges.

WTF ? where do u see dat he is focusing light dmg ? HE took 3 nodes to keep going with he is tree dude plz before wright ur bullshit think....
Last edited by duude on Jul 1, 2015, 1:49:32 PM
"
duude wrote:
"
Giaocolam wrote:

WTF ? where do u see dat he is focusing light dmg ? HE took 3 nodes to keep going with he is tree dude plz before wright ur bullshit think....

"
maybe if i got 20 more strenght on boots i could drop that and go for lightning damage in witch tree

Please read before you write your bullshit.
"
Varakster wrote:
Noob question,

elemental damage vs spell dmg.

Which will give more dps output?

Same
"
husker3011 wrote:
"
Giaocolam wrote:

With devotos (wrath+PoL+PoF+thunder):
55 dex
20% movement
17%chaos resist
herald of thunder + curse on hit
enough mana to use leap slam

with alphas (haste+PoL+PoF+wrath) :
30% cold resist (capped so it doesn't matter)
+2 level on wrath and purities (doesnt affect purities if they're not 21 so you get +1 max res)
cant be frozen
not enough mana to use leap slam, would have to use conqueror effiency, so -2 nodes and wasted jewel slot

Attack speed gain from devotos and haste is the same so I don't calculate it.

I think for life based mjolner if you dont have 21 purities devoto is a big yes just for the 2 nodes in the tree

You need to multiply Haste aura with 60% effect. so it's around 10 % more attack speed and also got movement speed.

I also love devoto, i've use devoto for few month, and love it. It go well with legacy Lightning coil and legacy saffel.

But in new league, there's no legacy saffel, find a 21 purity gem is much easier. 2% max res in Uber is a big problem, and i dont want to dodge her spell, it's too much for me.

"
husker3011 wrote:
Ice golem vs Flame golem? :D

-I prefer Ice golem for ACC bonus, chaos golem goes well with Fortify. Fire golem never try so i dont know.
"
Giaocolam wrote:

You need to multiply Haste aura with 60% effect. so it's around 10 % more attack speed and also got movement speed.

With current tree which has way more effect increase than on beta (inner force removed) my aps (with a 1.15 weapon) goes from 5.7 to 6.3.

I've calculated a bit with wrath ( 24% more lightning damage ignoring the lightning damage attack bonus,also not thinking if the 24% is amplified with aura effect) and haste and it always seems that wrath gives a good amount more damage.

For example with my gear I get 300k dps if i only get 3 enduring and 3 power charges, while with wrath I have 330-340k + flat lightning damage which i deal with attacks (ignoring i would get 4 5 charges sometimes so the more bonus would be even better). Haste is great because it makes you less attack-locked with multistrike, makes your leap slam faster and dps more consistant but i think ~15% more damage you get from wrath is worth it.
For now PoF PoL Wrath HoT seems the way to go.

I will test it when awakening comes to live but seems that mjolner with 1.15 aps and wrath is a bit buffed.
Thoughts are welcome :)
^i think our argument is wrong somewhere.

Ofcourse Warth > Haste. I'll always choose Warth.

I want Alpha howl and with it i can run both, on the other hand you got a legacy saffel and you want to use devoto and warth only.

1 give you immunity and double aura
the other give you more Phys reduce, more move, but less 2% max resist
we need to fiend what we gonan do with MJO on HC league well sofcore for kids all know dat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info