Kickstarter Campaign for PoE's Optional Self Found League!

Who are against any kind of SFL, why are you protesting against it exactly, why does it matter to you? Maybe you haven't encountered the feeling of a need for it, so than fuck others who would like it? Other than seeing a topic about it in forum, it doesnt harm/affect you in any way.

If GGG (Chris) says in an official post that it will NEVER happen in any way, and explains why, than noone would continue to ask for it. But so far we only got one developer's opinion i think, while a lot of ppl are interested in SFL.
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
Who are against any kind of SFL, why are you protesting against it exactly, why does it matter to you? Maybe you haven't encountered the feeling of a need for it, so than fuck others who would like it? Other than seeing a topic about it in forum, it doesnt harm/affect you in any way.

If GGG (Chris) says in an official post that it will NEVER happen in any way, and explains why, than noone would continue to ask for it. But so far we only got one developer's opinion i think, while a lot of ppl are interested in SFL.

Well, if there was a SFL it would divide friends from one another. One plays SC and the other plays SF SC. How are they gonna play together with separate leagues? They can do that now, play SF and non SF together in the same league but with league separation thats not going to work.
100% in for a self found league,
Spoiler
but I dont see the point of a kick starter campain tbh o_O
"
zbouby25 wrote:
100% in for a self found league,
Spoiler
but I dont see the point of a kick starter campain tbh o_O

Is the bold button broken again?

Spoiler
Its not a real kickstarter, its like if i said i give Chris 1 million dollars if he gives me buffed orb drops but we both know i dont have a million.
"
people get showered in currency

"
sweetie

"
you grow up

I wonder, if I look up words like "douchebag" and "suppression techniques", will I find an ugly picture of you in the encyclopedia?

Is it impossible for you to debate without suppress whoever you are debating against? Is it impossible for for you to have a discussion without exaggerating like a criminal dope dealer?

There's always people like this, ruining every single thread with their self entitlement.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"

"
sweetie

"
you grow up

I wonder, if I look up words like "douchebag" and "suppression techniques", will I find an ugly picture of you in the encyclopedia?

Is it impossible for you to debate without suppress whoever you are debating against? Is it impossible for for you to have a discussion without exaggerating like a criminal dope dealer?

There's always people like this, ruining every single thread with their self entitlement.

But now that you stooped down to his level he can beat you there. :/
"
"
Phrazz wrote:
"

"
sweetie

"
you grow up

But now that you stooped down to his level he can beat you there. :/

Good call sweetie, here, have a cookie
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
It's going to be so cool to play in the non-compromised league when it begins! I'm keeping a list of the meanies who will NOT be invited. :)
"
It's going to be so cool to play in the non-compromised league when it begins! I'm keeping a list of the meanies who will NOT be invited. :)

As long as it rains orbs im good!
"
"

As long as it rains orbs im good!

Sorry, sir. Won't be any raining going on.

(If it rains, I'm out)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info