Kickstarter Campaign for PoE's Optional Self Found League!

"
"
"
It's going to be so cool to play in the non-compromised league when it begins! I'm keeping a list of the meanies who will NOT be invited. :)

As long as it rains orbs im good!

Sorry, sir. Won't be any raining going on.

(If it rains, I'm out)

this just adds to why you guys will never even get a payed one, you cant even agree on what it is you all want
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
This is the dumbest shit i´ve seen so far about this matter.

I would pay 10k.....
Spoiler
No, i do not have to do something dumb like this, it has been stated already. LET IT GO!

Shit aint going to happend, so dropp it already.

F)="# you and your "Buhu, i want higher dropp % on shavs" cry.

zzZzzzZzzZz
This arguement where you say: "If you want SFL just play and dont trade" is the worst arguement in the world. Its like saying Drop the HC league, let em come Std but then when ppl die. They can just make a new Char.

No need to pay for HC server anymore:)
Actually you are making a bad argument by comparing a challenging play style to a choice that has no real bearing on the game. Anyone can play self found in any league. It makes the game harder, but that's not the point. The point is that some of us do not like to trade.

Playing Hardcore is a different matter. I don't play HC as I know I will die and probably often. But other people want that challenge and while they could just delete the character if it died in Standard, the challenge isn't the same.

Dying in HC with all your best gear on and having it leave the server is part of that challenge. Playing self found is not a challenge unless you make it one. I don't make it a challenge. Its just my preferred style of play.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Actually you are making a bad argument by comparing a challenging play style to a choice that has no real bearing on the game. Anyone can play self found in any league. It makes the game harder, but that's not the point. The point is that some of us do not like to trade.

Playing Hardcore is a different matter. I don't play HC as I know I will die and probably often. But other people want that challenge and while they could just delete the character if it died in Standard, the challenge isn't the same.

Dying in HC with all your best gear on and having it leave the server is part of that challenge. Playing self found is not a challenge unless you make it one. I don't make it a challenge. Its just my preferred style of play.

Its exactly the same. only difference is that HC players allready got a league and SFL dont.

ANd yes the game becomes 10x if not 100x more challenging playing SFL. Same as HC, the game becomes many many times harder. In the end its all about people playing and enjoying it so much that they are willing to buy skins/stashtaps and even pay for supporter packs. if theres a bunch of people who says they would be happy and spend time on this. Then why not see what happens...?
So a SFL. What rules then? I already play SFO so I am a little vague on the details.

SFL would allow parties? Kinda defeats the purpose.

SFL would have greater drop rates? Why? Tell you what I would do is buff orb drop rates in all leagues. If I have more orbs, I will use them. Wouldn't even need to change the odds of getting a better role.

SFL would have HC deaths? I play Standard only, so I guess you will need multiple servers to deal with this.

SFL have chat disabled? PLEASE DISABLE IT ANYWAY! (Yeah I turned it off already. just a joke folks)

Come on! Fill me in.
"
Moonyu wrote:
So a SFL. What rules then? I already play SFO so I am a little vague on the details.

SFL would allow parties? Kinda defeats the purpose.

SFL would have greater drop rates? Why? Tell you what I would do is buff orb drop rates in all leagues. If I have more orbs, I will use them. Wouldn't even need to change the odds of getting a better role.

SFL would have HC deaths? I play Standard only, so I guess you will need multiple servers to deal with this.

SFL have chat disabled? PLEASE DISABLE IT ANYWAY! (Yeah I turned it off already. just a joke folks)

Come on! Fill me in.

Of course there has to be a SFL for SC and one for HC and one for SC buffed drops and one for HC buffed drops. A league for everything.
Been a long time since I been in here...no SFL is 1 of the reason I quit POE...but like I stated in the past SFL will happen when Chris changes his mind and not until then. He is against it so discussion over.

Desync fixed yet?
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Last edited by ToxicRatt on Jan 26, 2015, 3:35:30 PM
Hardcore self-found league. That is all I ever wanted from this game. I've been playing this game for a month now, and probably will quit soon. I see no point in playing self-found in "normal leagues".

Self-found league would be a long term challenge for me, and for many many new or old players.

I will definitely contribute if something like that will happen.
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Jan 30, 2015, 4:14:27 PM
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
Been a long time since I been in here...no SFL is 1 of the reason I quit POE...but like I stated in the past SFL will happen when Chris changes his mind and not until then. He is against it so discussion over.

Desync fixed yet?

Why even post here if you dont play and have no desire playing? You know there wont be an SFL ever, this kickstarter is not even real and you can just as well play D3 that features the most SFL one could want, in HC and SC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info