Kickstarter Campaign for PoE's Optional Self Found League!

"
anvilgod wrote:
Wtf, why should you make a kickstarter campaign, this company already has enough money for stuff like this.

The outgoing over weighs the income. Servers / Employees etc is expensive... I don't think they have the money to make a great profit at all, hence the reason to try and satisfy the multiple interests of the people that play the game, not only that, but I am guessing that 25% of gamers' don't pay $$$'s on this game, they play for fun and trade for other addictions or upgrading their own builds etc.

I do not agree that another league should be implemented for Self Found gear, the game already compensates for it already, it is upto the gamer to actually realise this and move on.
Turns out everyone is just full of shit.
"
Doxer35 wrote:

How so, sir?
"
Doxer35 wrote:

And this surprised exactly no one.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
Doxer35 wrote:

How so, sir?

There was never a KS for a SFL and there never will be.
The campaign funds needed were quite low, and it bore fruit. What are you bitching about?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
"
Doxer35 wrote:

How so, sir?

There was never a KS for a SFL and there never will be.

Never say never!
Self found, auction house...bandages upon the wound that is trade chat spam, off site "community" trading system.

Spending what little precious valuable time we have spamming trade chat instead of playing the game on our maybe, MAYBE 100 orbits around the star sun on the planet Earth....only NEET's have this luxury.

Only streamers and currency buyers have these privileges.

Check your NEET time privilege.
"

Never say never!

Fine..Nevah!!!
i want a new seasonal SELF FOUND leage like every 2-3 months ( endless will be boring )
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info