Kickstarter Campaign for PoE's Optional Self Found League!

"
"
ahcos wrote:
No.

Trading evens out luck that you may have finding gear, orbs, maps etc. Yes, someone with a Shavs dropped at the beginning of a league will have a great advantage, but overall, it will even out luck as you can (potentially) make use out of every drop by trading.

When you can't trade, people with some lucky drops will always be ahead. There is no competition to be had. In other words, a SFL is not based around competition and will never be.

Therefore, if you don't want competition, go play Standard and just don't trade. There you go, SFL already in the game. If you want competition, play Temp. Leagues.

--

I don't get why everyone nowadays is under the impression that it is only about HIS/HER enjoyment. This thread is so egoistic, it sickens me.

All of your concerns are covered by the word "OPTIONAL" in the title. If you feel you're personally not up to the challenge, simply opt into the trade leagues instead.

OPTIONAL

:)

As i already said, a SFL is already in the game, and it's called "Standard". Go to the character selection screen, i'm sure you're clever enough to figure out how to create a Standard character. Have fun, glad i could help.

"
I just don't get what is egoistic about an optional SFL.

Not a SFL specifically, but the general state of mind. I do not enjoy X, so i want Y. That's all this thread is about, really.
Can't do it. No ladder or way to tell who's doing it the same way.

Sorry bro
Its bcuz ppl want to be in top kek ladder that is "SFL" and is not pay / trade 2 win.

Diz iz wai yu no kan plei SFL in any liigue.

Kek.
Fuck yeah.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
"
mrpetrov wrote:
1714 respondents
66% in favour of testing an optional SFL
19% not in favour of testing an optional SFL
15% maybe in favour, depending on the details

P.

How many "respondents" are actually different people? See, thats why voting on the internet never works because of alt accounts and multiple votes by the same people.

You're resorting to criticising the data now? Survey monkey only takes one vote per IP, so unless someone felt so strongly about this topic they spammed proxy servers to vote many, many times to skew the results (which, to me, seems unlikely)...?

P.

Nothing to contribute but get rekt dirk.
"
mrpetrov wrote:

I'd be happy to kick in at least $5k to the cause.

why dont you directly contact to GGG with your 5k$
I think 5k$ would be convincing enough to make at least a private paid server of SFL
Last edited by GodKas on Jan 25, 2015, 10:38:36 PM
"
GodKas wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

I'd be happy to kick in at least $5k to the cause.

why dont you directly contact to GGG with your 5k$
I think 5k$ would be convincing enough to make at least a private paid server of SFL

Ssh, this isnt a real kickstarter, no one wants to put up real money or they would ahve emailed GGG already. Let them have their fun.

I rather have buffed orb drops in all leagues than some silly one sided SFL. So in a SFL, someone tell me what i do with items i dont need but are even too useless to vendor, thats what i wanna know. If i cant give them away, what good is loot in a SFL to begin with?
"
universal777 wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"

How many "respondents" are actually different people? See, thats why voting on the internet never works because of alt accounts and multiple votes by the same people.

You're resorting to criticising the data now? Survey monkey only takes one vote per IP, so unless someone felt so strongly about this topic they spammed proxy servers to vote many, many times to skew the results (which, to me, seems unlikely)...?

P.

Nothing to contribute but get rekt dirk.

Git gud. :P
you don't need a kickstarter campaign to play Self Found, just a create a new char and do not trade.
No need to split more the community.
IGN TylordRampage
this shit still going ? GGG said already no
IGN : Uhigatana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info