[1.3] INFERNAL FIST - 5 Exalt Price, ATZIRI KILLER. Max Block, 110k AoE/130k Single DPS, 5.5k+ HP

"
jcdraider wrote:

Link us your gear if u could that would help us look for the kink in your armor. Note that cwdt works for physical damage not elemental and chaos damage. As for tanking I don't realy tank all that much I deal out so much dps that I usually only get hit by 1 or 2 mobs and infernal blow blows all the rest up before I take to much damage.

Spoiler

as you can see i already use a granite flask. the ruby flask is in use because i found it with 14%quality and just wanted 1 which gives %allres for as long as possible, maybe i should use another eleres flask here?
my ml ring could be way better ofc and the other ring is waiting for the loremaster to turn lvl8 for 2crafted mods. if i had more res from boots i could get the 2points i spent in %allres with shields back for more life, but not that important imo atm.
my problem is not dying on 72s maps, my problem starts beyond that. yesterday for example i did the unique torture chamber map and i did make it to the last room but the roque exile from the first yellow chest killed me 5times and i couldnt do anything. dont know how i ever should be able to open the remaining 4 chests in that room...
Now that reckoning doesn't work any idea on what a good replacement gem would be?

From what I read they did not change anything with riposte or reckoning.
"
carebesen wrote:
"
jcdraider wrote:

Link us your gear if u could that would help us look for the kink in your armor. Note that cwdt works for physical damage not elemental and chaos damage. As for tanking I don't realy tank all that much I deal out so much dps that I usually only get hit by 1 or 2 mobs and infernal blow blows all the rest up before I take to much damage.

Spoiler

as you can see i already use a granite flask. the ruby flask is in use because i found it with 14%quality and just wanted 1 which gives %allres for as long as possible, maybe i should use another eleres flask here?
my ml ring could be way better ofc and the other ring is waiting for the loremaster to turn lvl8 for 2crafted mods. if i had more res from boots i could get the 2points i spent in %allres with shields back for more life, but not that important imo atm.
my problem is not dying on 72s maps, my problem starts beyond that. yesterday for example i did the unique torture chamber map and i did make it to the last room but the roque exile from the first yellow chest killed me 5times and i couldnt do anything. dont know how i ever should be able to open the remaining 4 chests in that room...

The biggest problem I see is u are no where near capped on resistance with your current gear without using your ruby flask on merciless difficulty. Make sure your on the third difficulty, not you hideout(its in normal) when looking at your resistances on your character sheet. Unless I'm adding your resistances up wrong, on merciless you will only have 29cold, 58 fire, and 55 lighting resists without using your flasks. This would definitely get you killed quickly in a lot of maps. Your gear looks great but you'll need to revisit your jewelry to rectify your resistances. You want to be as closed to capped as you get.
sweet guide man

i am rolling a rauder as 3rd char (to get to 85, naturally) and i used fb's for levelling. (planned on a rf/cyclone toon). its lvl 55 now which makes the switch to hulk mode easy.

i had a CI facebreaker witch on standard (with aegis aurora and legacy 995% fb) that was pretty much unkillable, so i am comfortable with the playstyle.

smashing things is so damn satisfying that i think i will follow this idea through instead of going rf. for now, the trees are almost the same so its easy to change it (with a few regrets maybe). also, the shield... dropped for me a while ago and i buried it in the stash. when i thought about switching from perandus i noticed the flat phys damage and thought "goddammit, that shield is perfect!" - gave me 30% more dps instantly. all the other items are there, belly is 4l for now which is sufficient because with unlevelled faster attacks (and no q) attack time with multistrike just takes too long. the satisfaction lies in the fact that you smash things ONCE and they are goo. no avians gobbling up corpses and firing unavoidable projectiles at you from 2 screens off; no rezzed skellies stabbing your back etc.

getting resists is rather hard. i havent gone after proper jewelry either so theres soemthing to do. all the basic items are there. sockets will need some work; i will try your riposte/vengeance or w/e that setup is. an idea i had for harder encounters would be an enfeeble or warlords mark setup with curse on hit/herald of thunder, but that is too unreliable imho; also, you only have 3 links left on your shield to accomplish that.

so far its running smooth. i think at some point one can switch from meginords to a rustic sash without taking too much of a hit in dps, so resistances can be easily fixed and you can alch/chaos yourself double iron rings w/ additional flat physical, chaos resist and life. (please try it out with a 20% damage rustic sash and post results, its been over half a year since i logged on XD)

p.s. almost forgiot - i need that shield for the movement skill (lwarp, red duration, fc), only way to shoo torments towards mobs etc. 5th flask slot is reserved for a quartz flask of heat (hope i got that right, the one that lets you slip away from boxes through your enemies). this combination works well imho
Last edited by ab_ on Feb 3, 2015, 3:53:17 AM
Thats a good build, but we arent wasting like 160-210 crit multi by facebreaker/abyssus getting resolute technique? What about get some crit nodes and jewelery for more damage? Starting as scion, we can sacrifice some phys dmg on Marauder start and get more shield block and capability for 260 crit chance, +1 power charge from alira's quest. Maybe i'm dreaming and being stupid cuz my setup going for lv100, without getting more life nodes (same 150% provided on your tree) but I'm thinking about this changes can raise tons your dps (i guess and hope so)
unarmed cannot crit (unless they changed that)
"
jcdraider wrote:

The biggest problem I see is u are no where near capped on resistance with your current gear without using your ruby flask on merciless difficulty. Make sure your on the third difficulty, not you hideout(its in normal) when looking at your resistances on your character sheet. Unless I'm adding your resistances up wrong, on merciless you will only have 29cold, 58 fire, and 55 lighting resists without using your flasks. This would definitely get you killed quickly in a lot of maps. Your gear looks great but you'll need to revisit your jewelry to rectify your resistances. You want to be as closed to capped as you get.

atm im at 74,72,75,-60 resist, with a little help from the 2 nodes i took at sanctuary, here my skilltree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQY5CTMM9w3NFCAUTRUgGJEZtBo-GlUbrRzOIuIkiytQLOkvzDboPC09Dz3iQKBHfkfiSO5NRk99UEdRYF4TXz9gS2EhYuxko2VNZ5tul3KpdO12f3fjeK55OXrve4x82X7gfuKAVoIHhMSE2YTvnleezZ_LpDmnMKmVrK-uPq-ntz68n702vqfAv8GCxBXE9sauytPQgdE20iHTfti94izkUenV7w7vevIv8kHynPMG9qP3Mve--6r8S_4K_lQ=
i seriously dont understand how ppl smash trough lategame maps when i keep meeting bosses and roque exiles which just kill me. normal enemies are usually no problem at all but it seems like you need a special flask for every boss
reading stuff like Vulnerability+Elemental Weakness on 75 maps is no problem just sounds so wrong to me. my life hops around like crazy on maps like that and if i miss my flask once im dead.
another example i could mention is reflect: the op mentions how reflect is no problem at all but when i do a phys reflect map and i hit a large pack im dead. ele reflect is almost worse...
"
carebesen wrote:

atm im at 74,72,75,-60 resist, with a little help from the 2 nodes i took at sanctuary, here my skilltree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQY5CTMM9w3NFCAUTRUgGJEZtBo-GlUbrRzOIuIkiytQLOkvzDboPC09Dz3iQKBHfkfiSO5NRk99UEdRYF4TXz9gS2EhYuxko2VNZ5tul3KpdO12f3fjeK55OXrve4x82X7gfuKAVoIHhMSE2YTvnleezZ_LpDmnMKmVrK-uPq-ntz68n702vqfAv8GCxBXE9sauytPQgdE20iHTfti94izkUenV7w7vevIv8kHynPMG9qP3Mve--6r8S_4K_lQ=
i seriously dont understand how ppl smash trough lategame maps when i keep meeting bosses and roque exiles which just kill me. normal enemies are usually no problem at all but it seems like you need a special flask for every boss
reading stuff like Vulnerability+Elemental Weakness on 75 maps is no problem just sounds so wrong to me. my life hops around like crazy on maps like that and if i miss my flask once im dead.
another example i could mention is reflect: the op mentions how reflect is no problem at all but when i do a phys reflect map and i hit a large pack im dead. ele reflect is almost worse...

Well everything seems normal with your character that I can see on my end. Taking ele resists from the tree instead of gear just lowered your either your dps a little or physical defence. I'd strongly suggest replacing that ruby flask with Atziri flask as quick as possible. The extra damage when in effect will make things a lot easier for you.

Physical Reflect becomes easier to deal with the higher your life gets. I personaly tank through phys reflect maps without much of an issue at my current lvl of 88 and I'm full dps using the oak shield. I do have to turn off my Hatred and HoA aura(s) in ele reflect maps to keep my toon from imploding when hitting groups of mobs. As far as map mods the more there are, expecialy elemental max reduction and weakness will always take a more cautious approach to clearing maps.

My suggestion are these. Get an Atziri flask and replace that ruby one. It will add add a lot of dps while in effect, making unique mobs a lot easier. Unless your facing a high level fire based boss that flask shouldn't be needed. I'd recommend finding jewelry that covers your resists so you can free up those 2 resist nodes u grabbed in favor of other nodes on the tree. If your still using saffel, don't it will get you killed quickly with this build. The rest becomes easier with higher levels and experienced game play on tanky melee toons.

For the most part everything about your build seems in good order unless someone else see's something I'm missing. Someone better at theory crafting than me can probably point out more. Just work on your play style and stick to the lowest level map that u can get max experience on for your toon's level till u get to the high level maps.
"
carebesen wrote:
"
jcdraider wrote:

You could try a tree like this:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAAecFLQkzDPcUIBRNFSAYkRm0Gj4aVRutIuIs6S_MNug94kCgR35H4kjuTUZQR14TXz9gS2EhYuxko2VNbpd07XZ_eK55OXrve4x-4H7iggeExITZhO-eV57Nn8ukOacwqZWsr6-nvJ-9Nr6nwL_BgsrT0IHRNtIh037iLORR6dXvDu968i_yQfKc9qP3vvxLfNn3MuoY_lQNzStQHM49D8T2cqnzBvuqBjkki1Fgz352rK2N2WFXDYzP9kg9_FhjxBVGaQ==

It would give you max fire res, life/all res and more life/arm nodes.

or

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAAecFLQkzDPcUIBRNFSAYkRm0Gj4aVRutIuIs6S_MNug94kCgR35H4kjuTUZQR14TXz9gS2EhYuxko2VNbpd07XZ_eK55OXrve4x-4H7iggeExITZhO-eV57Nn8ukOacwqZWsr6-nvJ-9Nr6nwL_BgsrT0IHRNtIh037iLORR6dXvDu968i_yQfKc9qP3vvxLfNn3MuoY_lQNzStQHM49D8T2cqnzBvuqBjkki1Fgz352rK2N2WFXDUZpkFUnL-w4Oth8u4Kb
With this variant you will get at least some elemental damage + all res

With a 5 link you can add life leech it should help you out a bit.

On ele refelect map you can mix some of this options:
-replace infernal with dominating blow
-drop a buff for a purity of fire
-use warlord mark

On physical refelct:
-physical to lightning or leech
-warlord mark

minion stats: http://goo.gl/gQxs0w
Modifiers: http://goo.gl/jGIr8b
Zombie dps calculator: http://goo.gl/XIStJV
Last edited by Galax201 on Feb 5, 2015, 3:16:18 AM
Hallo,

i have now a question. I am at level 74, have all euqipment (unique) so everything is capped. Ok, maybe 1-2 phys damage and 20-50 hp are missing (to expensive) but i havae at the moment "only" 22.000 dps with ib (without auras, ash... but 5L).

I am skilled like the tree at the first post, but what have i todo to get close to this 44k?

Ok, i am using at the moment lions, could change to old one but this won´t be giving 44k?

Ah, the gems are at level 17 and no quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info