[1.3] INFERNAL FIST - 5 Exalt Price, ATZIRI KILLER. Max Block, 110k AoE/130k Single DPS, 5.5k+ HP

sounds strange, ok, then please post your current equip. Maybe u missed physical dmg as u mentioned. Vaal Haste helps a lot btw, and atziris flask, but yours dmg is too low.
Last edited by Io_2222 on Feb 6, 2015, 4:47:42 AM
Equipment
Spoiler

IB and Skill
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQY5CTMM9w3NFCAVIBm0Gj4aVRuXG60cziLiJIsrUCzpL8wyTjboPC09Dz3iQKBHfkfiSO5QR1FgXhNfP2BLYSFi7GSjZU1nm3KpdO12f3fjeK55OXrve4x82X7gfuKExITZhO-eV57Nn8ukOacwqZWsr64-r6e2irc-vTa-p8C_wYLE9sauytPQgdE2037YveIs5FHp1e8O73ryL_JF8wb2o_cy-6r-Cv5U

"
the_Arkain wrote:
Equipment
Spoiler

IB and Skill
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQY5CTMM9w3NFCAVIBm0Gj4aVRuXG60cziLiJIsrUCzpL8wyTjboPC09Dz3iQKBHfkfiSO5QR1FgXhNfP2BLYSFi7GSjZU1nm3KpdO12f3fjeK55OXrve4x82X7gfuKExITZhO-eV57Nn8ukOacwqZWsr64-r6e2irc-vTa-p8C_wYLE9sauytPQgdE2037YveIs5FHp1e8O73ryL_JF8wb2o_cy-6r-Cv5U

Your gems are all messed up. Your also not using hatred.

I suggest : in 4L gloves switch tempest shield to elemental proliferation , really really effective ;)

thanks for the tip with the elemental proliferation, looks good.

What do you mean with messed up? To say only "you are wrong" is a great help...

Because hatred is missing, gems are low, no quality?
Last edited by the_Arkain on Feb 6, 2015, 2:15:36 PM
Another way = not max defence/+block shield in skilltree but focus more on elemental damage nod (like Retribution, Amplify and Elementalist)

Also take Iron reflex (give more flexibility in choice of armor/shield)

=>Daresso defiance became a pretty good choice for chest slot

Alternate "ele" skill tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMFLQz3DjwUIBRNFHEYkRm0Gj4blxv6Jd8ppS_MMk41kjpSPAU8LT38QKBHfkz_TUZOKlBHVw1YY14TXz9gS2FSYuxlTWjyapNyqXTtdqx5OXrve4x82X31fuKCB4KbhNmE74ZgjM-aO57Nn9-iAKQZqZWsr62Nr2y2LLZBtoq3PryfvTa-p8BmwL_BgsQVxPbGrsbYz37SIdi92WHZfORR6dXqGO8O707vfPAf8i_yQfZI9zL46_xL_go=

first toon on torment i sent solo mapping at lvl 62, 74 now able to clear most maps of that level

hardly ever i have to pop a seething flask. also, getting iron reflexes/unwavering stance seems questionable, even with hard/fast hitters like strand boss since its him who is in stunlock instead of me. the shield is evasion, and with some templar nodes i get about 25% evasion; combined with 50 blockchance without flask and 35% damage reduction this might work.

i may get those key passives if the build brickwalls in 76+ maps tho. i made a few deviations into the templar tree since you deal a LOT of fire damage, its very much worth it. the mix of cold, physical and fire is great and due to the very high single hit dps you pierce armored mobs like they are naked.

also, a question: with all the life nodes taken (plus the many many resist nodes i had to take to cap)i think it may be viable to switch to doryani belt sooner or later (better resists, slight decline in life and damage (5% life which is imho compensated by the additional 1%leech, about 3%damage roughly calculated). i just tried on a no-life rustic sash with 20% and came up with those estimated numbers.

current gear (still using lw as movement skill thus the 30% boots) -

Just started rerolling my cyclone FB. Kinda want to try IB. Would you mind making a video? WOuld love to see it in action ^^ <3
"
ab_ wrote:
the shield is evasion, and with some templar nodes i get about 25% evasion; combined with 50 blockchance without flask and 35% damage reduction this might work.

I'm not even sure it's a saffer choice in all situation to avoid iron reflexe

Reach 25% evade in a counter build = 25% less dps provide bye reckoning/vengeance/riposte, and in fact when u get some life leech in stuff, make counter skil proc more often giv u sustain.

I m clearly not fan of leg shield in facebreaker build, a good rare one giv u more flexibility for other pieces, but yes it's hard to found a good one :x

Great build, great explanations!

I've got two questions:

1.If I want to use cyclone, do I just simply switch the skill gems and that's all?

2.Have you ever try to run Atiziri? Seems like this build can faceroll her.If you have, any
tips/suggestions?

Thanks man!

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info