[1.3] INFERNAL FIST - 5 Exalt Price, ATZIRI KILLER. Max Block, 110k AoE/130k Single DPS, 5.5k+ HP

What do you think about this almost finished skill tree?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecC0ASHBLMFLQU8BjkJMwthDPcNzRQgFE0VIBXsGJEZtBo-GlUblxutHM4rUC2DL8wxnjJONug64TwtPQ894kCgR35IeEjuSphQR1FgV1RfP2EhYVJi7GVNZ5to8m6Xcql0rnTtdn94rnk5eu97jHzZfuB-4oIHg8yExITZhO-GYIqzj5mTqJRcmSueV57Nn8uiAKZXpzCplayvrj6vbK-ntoq3PrkdvJ-9Nr2BvqfAZsC_wYLE9sVTxq7KkMxm0TbSIdN-2L3ZfNrB21XcMuIs5FHp1e8O73rwH_JB8kXynPMG9qP3Mve--6r8S_4K_lQ=

I should try the build with fortify, this is why i took those nodes
Infernal Blow + Fortify + Melee splash would be the core, then add the ones that gives you more dps/you have the sockets for:
Multistrike; Attack Speed; Melee Physical Damage; Added Fire Damage; Empower

Since only fews will get the first skill tree i made also a more viable one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecFLQU8BjkJMwz3Dc0UIBRNFSAYkRm0Gj4aVRuXG60czitQLYMvzDJONug8LT0PPeJAoEd-SHhI7lBHUWBXVF8_YSFhUmLsZU1nm26Xcql07XZ_eK55OXrve4x82X7gfuKCB4PMhMSE2YTvhmCKs5OonleezZ_LpzCplayvrj6vp7aKtz68n702vqfAv8GCxPbFU8au0TbSIdN-2L3awdwy4izkUenV7w7vevJB8pzzBvaj9zL3vvuq_Ev-Cv5U_7A=

I don't take Herbalism (life + life flask nodes on the right) cause i think you can spend better those 5 points
You can go for phys dmg at the begining of ranger and duelist tree, you can use those 5 points to get closer to the begining of templar tree or you can take 5 armour nodes (someone is very good like the one with 4% more dmg reduction)
And that armour gives you huge bonus if you use the lioneye's shield

My main doubt is about mana. Dunno if 2.0 jewels can handle the leech and if you have to spend some points in mana leech (duelist tree) or use mana leech on something (maybe a triggering skill) or a curse / buff
And i was also thinking about getting some elemental / fire dmg nodes

Skill gems:

IB like i said before
CWDT setup (level is up to you and map level)
Herald of Ash + Hatred + Tempest shield / vaal haste / vaal grace
the 3 triggering skills + life on hit / life leech + melee dmg / added fire + mana leech (?) + endurance charge on melee stun
or in a curse on hit setup
or you can use a curse and a warcry instead of curse on hit + curse gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info