[1.3] INFERNAL FIST - 5 Exalt Price, ATZIRI KILLER. Max Block, 110k AoE/130k Single DPS, 5.5k+ HP

I'm using this build right now and I like it very much, however the pricing on many of this gear is highly misleading. Perhaps you found some of this or bought it cheaply as you said, but much of the gear posted is going for 2-10 exalted. Perhaps this thread inflated the prices, I don't know, but to say it is a 5ex build is incredibly inaccurate.
I would however like to say that you did an absolutely excellent job with the talent tree and quite well with the gem choices too. The clarity of the guide is refreshing and straightforward. Well written!
Last edited by MazokuRaizen on Feb 8, 2015, 12:31:40 AM
On a side note, do you think it is at all possible to weave a legacy Bringer of Rain into the build as well? I'm fortunately in the possession of a nearly perfect one and I wouldn't want it to go to waste... and it looks far too cool to sell :P.
Last edited by MazokuRaizen on Feb 8, 2015, 12:34:00 AM
If you have a legacy Bringer of Rain and are ready to make sacrifices to your gem slots, you can run it. But beware, without a weapon AND a body armour, you won't have many room for funnier links to play around :p

I recently saw someone post his build as an Aegis Aurora Facebreaker with Stone of Lazhwar and Rainbowstrides, with about 30k cyclone DPS. Depends on what you want to play but I have this tree

With it, you reach 75% block with Tempest Shield and around 56% spell block, 60% with a corrupted Lazhwar. It's also very easy to take Vaal Pact if you need it.
It should be pretty easy to turn this around into a Infernal Blow tree, it just depends on what you want to take ! (Spec out of the attack speed and AoE nodes and take some more melee damage in the Duelist starting area for example.)
But even with BoR instead of Abyssus and a Stone of Lazhwar as an amulet with no physical damage, you should be able to achieve decent DPS because you can take some damage nodes on the tree while remaining insanely tanky to anything you encounter ^^
Last edited by Vadler on Feb 8, 2015, 5:39:42 AM
After I put hatred in my equipment.. i got "only" 33k dps for ib. This ist far away from 70k dps.

I put a point into the skill +12% more physical damage, this gives me about 400 more dps.

Maybe i have some less +physical damage at my gear (shield), but this should´nt be a reduce for about 50% of damage.
Last edited by the_Arkain on Feb 8, 2015, 1:53:42 PM
This looks like a fun build, I'm going to give it a try. I don't have a Belly, but I have a few rare armors sitting in my stash that could be good. What would you guys recommend I try and use?

Spoiler

This has nice armor and resists but no life, I can craft another resist.

Nice armor and life roll but that fire res rolls sucks, I can craft a flat armor roll.

Decent armor but the tri-res is nice, I can craft some life but the highest would be 64.
Props for a very detailed guide. But except of that it's just another semi-budget, Atziri killer, FB build. And showing your stats after flasks is just really really meh.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Feb 9, 2015, 4:39:37 AM
Those build links you're using aren't working.

Would you mind terribly to use the official build tree planner?
"
jcdraider wrote:

Well everything seems normal with your character that I can see on my end. Taking ele resists from the tree instead of gear just lowered your either your dps a little or physical defence. I'd strongly suggest replacing that ruby flask with Atziri flask as quick as possible. The extra damage when in effect will make things a lot easier for you.

Physical Reflect becomes easier to deal with the higher your life gets. I personaly tank through phys reflect maps without much of an issue at my current lvl of 88 and I'm full dps using the oak shield. I do have to turn off my Hatred and HoA aura(s) in ele reflect maps to keep my toon from imploding when hitting groups of mobs. As far as map mods the more there are, expecialy elemental max reduction and weakness will always take a more cautious approach to clearing maps.

My suggestion are these. Get an Atziri flask and replace that ruby one. It will add add a lot of dps while in effect, making unique mobs a lot easier. Unless your facing a high level fire based boss that flask shouldn't be needed. I'd recommend finding jewelry that covers your resists so you can free up those 2 resist nodes u grabbed in favor of other nodes on the tree. If your still using saffel, don't it will get you killed quickly with this build. The rest becomes easier with higher levels and experienced game play on tanky melee toons.

For the most part everything about your build seems in good order unless someone else see's something I'm missing. Someone better at theory crafting than me can probably point out more. Just work on your play style and stick to the lowest level map that u can get max experience on for your toon's level till u get to the high level maps.

first of all thanks for all the help! the atziri flask helped alot already, offence seems to be the best defence in this game.
i got a bit lucky that weekend and could finally 5link my rare armor, im using this now which helps alot with my resistance

and i finally bought a great old one´s which boosted my damage even further to nearly 60k. now im really smashing through most of maps up to 76 (only found 1x77 up to now^^).

but i still dont understand some of the bosses, the questions may not really belong here but i got such great help im just asking them here:

torture chamber map boss - what is that stupid beam which you obviously cant block and cant run away from? usually i kill him fast enough but if that beam hits me im just dead.

maze map boss - is it even possible to tank that one hard hitting blow?

necropolis map boss - how many fire resistance do you need here? im at 80%fire with saffells and if i stand still for more than 3 seconds i die, this boss especially annoys me because the firestorm seems to get stronger when hes dead

residence map boss - i don´t know what to do, i just die whichever shield i use. usually i reach him, he ports away, casts sth and im dead

thanks for all the help and sorry for noob questions^^
If we have another endurance charge generator in the face of EC on melee stun, does that mean that we can get rid of Enduring Cry in the CWDT combo and level CWDT and IC a bit more? And maybe link a curse or regular Molten Shell/Rejuvenation totem to CWDT?

And for those who asked what gem combination to use after we lost Vengeance - Vaal Molten Shell + Life Leech + Concentrated Effect is pretty cool one for bosses - we gain good chunk of extra amor, life leech and a bit of damage. Too bad we don't have much Int to use high level Conc Effect.
Last edited by Qte on Feb 10, 2015, 10:20:29 AM
I played a very similar FB (also IB), basically identical offensive/defensive stats (all FB builds in 1.3 are kinda the same). It was fun while leveling, but I hated it endgame speaking:
- damage was awesome, no doubt.
- survivability was awful, everything that dealt significant amount of physical damage (charging rhoas, leaping frogs, power crits giant skellies) could kill in a blink of an eye if you didn't manage to block especially in maps with additional damage and/or vulnerability.
- reflect, at some point you can't handle neither physical nor elemental reflect, which sucks.
So, I respecced outta FB, too flask dependend and damage, while awesome, isn't really that good compared to let's say Static Strike (no need for Abyssus, due to the skill's mechanics, it's basically reflect free).
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Feb 11, 2015, 6:58:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info