[1.3] INFERNAL FIST - 5 Exalt Price, ATZIRI KILLER. Max Block, 110k AoE/130k Single DPS, 5.5k+ HP

hmmmm damn build is going to be nerfed....no vengeance without a weapon...Rxxq we will have big diff u think or with simple riposte-vengeance we will be ok?
Hello! I'm running a similar build in standard with Scion (using a mix of your build + Scionitic's cyclone build), but I don't have any mana leech from my gear so I've been using the Mana Leech skill gem instead of Faster Attacks, which is not at all ideal. Would you happen to have any suggestions? I'll link my gear and ites below.

Thanks!

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwEhwSzBS0MXwz3FCAWbxcvGj4cpy_MMZ4yTjWSNdY64TwtPfxAoEUKR35M_1BHU6VV1lhjWfNeE18_YEti7GTnZU1mnmebaPJyqXTtdqx343gNeTl673zZffV-4oCkhNmE74zPj5mf36IAplepbqmVrKqsr62Nrj6vbLXytoq3Pr02voq-p768wBrAZsC_wYLE9sauxtjPfti942rkUeoY7w7vfPAf8i_yRfTG9kj3MvrS_go=
Last edited by anti404 on Jan 31, 2015, 10:36:08 AM
"
anvilgod wrote:
Which one do you prefer?

Spoiler

or

With belly i have 5k HP and with the 5L one it drops to 4.6k. I also don't have any intention to 5L the belly as soon as possible because I need orbs to buy gems. I think the 5L rare armor should suffice, do you?

Armour by far, specially if you don't plan on 5L belly.

"
Io_2222 wrote:
hmmmm damn build is going to be nerfed....no vengeance without a weapon...Rxxq we will have big diff u think or with simple riposte-vengeance we will be ok?

I already adapted to it, check the update on the first post.
I now run Riposte + Veng + Life gain on hit + Endurance charge on stun, works really well. My current gems and all are there on the first post.
"
anti404 wrote:
Hello! I'm running a similar build in standard with Scion (using a mix of your build + Scionitic's cyclone build), but I don't have any mana leech from my gear so I've been using the Mana Leech skill gem instead of Faster Attacks, which is not at all ideal. Would you happen to have any suggestions? I'll link my gear and ites below.

Thanks!

Spoiler

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwEhwSzBS0MXwz3FCAWbxcvGj4cpy_MMZ4yTjWSNdY64TwtPfxAoEUKR35M_1BHU6VV1lhjWfNeE18_YEti7GTnZU1mnmebaPJyqXTtdqx343gNeTl673zZffV-4oCkhNmE74zPj5mf36IAplepbqmVrKqsr62Nrj6vbLXytoq3Pr02voq-p768wBrAZsC_wYLE9sauxtjPfti942rkUeoY7w7vfPAf8i_yRfTG9kj3MvrS_go=

Looks solid for me, I'd really recommend a mana leech jewelry piece, it makes a huge difference. Other than that, it's all good for what I can tell.
Thanks for your previous reply.

My IB dps is currently 34.1k with hatred and herald of ash ,which seems kinda low. Here are my equips with all gems:

Spoiler

Skill tree: http://poeurl.com/zdcHdsc

Any advice is appreciated!
"
anvilgod wrote:
Thanks for your previous reply.

My IB dps is currently 34.1k with hatred and herald of ash ,which seems kinda low. Here are my equips with all gems:

Spoiler

Skill tree: http://poeurl.com/zdcHdsc

Any advice is appreciated!

Your DPS are fine, anything between 30k-40k is solid. You could improve your dmg by using Old One Ward's shield and adding phys to your mana leech ring. It's not very easy cause you lose the defences of your shield. But later one when you have more currency to buy things and higher hp% you'll be able to do that sort of thing with no problem :)
Thank you! Too bad standard is so screwed up where Great Old One costs 5 exa, but I'll work on getting an improvement for that ring:)
I dont seem to get this game at all. Im playing this build for 3weeks now and i really do like it, the killspeed is fine even though im still far away from 40k dps but what i dont get is why i keep on dying.
Im 79 now, i got lioneyes and switch to saffel for spellblock and up till 72maps i never had a problem but on higher maps i sometimes just get oneshotted. I do have to say im still new to this game, this is my 3rd char and first melee so i dont know anything about tanking. All i know is i do have max resist (with a little help from the passive tree), 4,5k life, a good amount of armor, usually 3 endurance charges and i still keep on dying. Sometimes it feels like cwdt doesnt works properly, especially when someone is 1-hitting hard like dominus. Got to ask here as a noob: is this normal?^^
All i am lacking is chaos resistance, which is obviously not needed. And everyone posting here is only asking questions about dps makes me feel clueless about what im doing wrong. I seem to be the only person who lacks tankiness.
Im not using rumi´s or atziri flask yet, maybe they would help but there should be another way to tank this game, especially when the op is doing atziri with almost same eq as i have...
"
carebesen wrote:
I dont seem to get this game at all. Im playing this build for 3weeks now and i really do like it, the killspeed is fine even though im still far away from 40k dps but what i dont get is why i keep on dying.
Im 79 now, i got lioneyes and switch to saffel for spellblock and up till 72maps i never had a problem but on higher maps i sometimes just get oneshotted. I do have to say im still new to this game, this is my 3rd char and first melee so i dont know anything about tanking. All i know is i do have max resist (with a little help from the passive tree), 4,5k life, a good amount of armor, usually 3 endurance charges and i still keep on dying. Sometimes it feels like cwdt doesnt works properly, especially when someone is 1-hitting hard like dominus. Got to ask here as a noob: is this normal?^^
All i am lacking is chaos resistance, which is obviously not needed. And everyone posting here is only asking questions about dps makes me feel clueless about what im doing wrong. I seem to be the only person who lacks tankiness.
Im not using rumi´s or atziri flask yet, maybe they would help but there should be another way to tank this game, especially when the op is doing atziri with almost same eq as i have...

Link us your gear if u could that would help us look for the kink in your armor. Note that cwdt works for physical damage not elemental and chaos damage. As for tanking I don't realy tank all that much I deal out so much dps that I usually only get hit by 1 or 2 mobs and infernal blow blows all the rest up before I take to much damage.
"
carebesen wrote:

If you don't have Rumi or Atziri flasks, run this:

Easy to make and will help a lot.

And... get Atziri, seriously, go to www.poe.trade there's literally hundreds for only 1c or less.

Don't use Saffel unless you're fighting a spell-specific boss like piety. Saffel WON'T let you block any physical attacks, so every melee hit will kill you.

Link us your gear, you might be lacking defense, it's weird to get getting 1 shot with 4.5k life on 72 and lower maps.
Last edited by RXXQ on Feb 2, 2015, 1:41:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info