[1.3] CRIT ARC/STORMCALL WITCH - Torment League CHEAP Atziri Farmer - Atziri Kill Video Added!

"
What would be the optimal 6L dps gem setup? (NO LL GEM) (Setup is Doryani mace + ES shield, no maligaro gloves)

1. Arc
2. L-Pen
3. Echo
4. FC
5. Inc Crit Dmg?
6. Added L-Dmg?

or maybe other gems in 5 and 6.

Thanks in advance.

arc - pen -echo -fc -crit damage - light dmg or empower at the end (if you have level 4, maybe light dmg 20/20 > empower lvl 3, not sure)

For atziri or general mapping too you can also take power charge on crit as 6th, since during the queen fight u can't really generate power charges through hot coh ass mark. This would also make power charges in maps more reliable (altho coh ass mark 20/20 means u don't drop charges in maps ever). You could even go full yolo and take increased critical strikes (lol) and combined with hot coh ass mark that should be a ton of crit, which may be more dps than added light dmg if you have 650+ crit multi. Seeing as you're not carrying maligaros I wouldn't say ICS is optimal tho, just a thought.

tl;dr = lvl 4 empower > 20/20 added light > lvl 3 empower and pcoc for quality of life.
Been lucky last few days with drops.

Found a free upgrade

Spoiler

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Not very good at all for crit arc im afraid.

You can usually find maces with good dmg and crit for pretty cheap.

I got this for 4 or 5c in bloodlines

Yeh ATM not playing with crit.
Got to lvl 78 and got none of the crit nodes so far. Decided to go allout defensive at first.

8k dps on a 4 link however feels more than 8k due to light penetration and the chain.
Also the shock chanse and cast speed makes for near perma shock boosting dps.
Reflect is NO issue at all with the flask and pur of light is running as well
Need to pop my supercharged lifeflask as well for lage reflect mobs (900+ regen /sec)
Spoiler

I do feel however it will become an issue at increased crit.

Next 5-7 lvl ups will be crit nodes to boost dps.
Also looking for a new wand like you posted.

This build is actually fun and cheap to play so far, great starterbuild indeed, Cloak of def. being most expensive.
Got very lucky in the socketing (+-50), note the 11k dps culling IIR tendrils for rares and bosses
Spoiler

I do have to admit tho that I still die now and then. Exiles, chaos and beyond critters or hard hitters who almost ignore arctic armor and hit me for complete mana depletion.

Got a 28% chaos belt now and atm at -12% over the previous -40% few hours ago.
Makes a load of difference!! Best 1c spent so far on this build
Spoiler

Also the flask mega buff helps ALOT (new patch)

6sec immune to dominus stupid bleed attacks hell yeah...
Spoiler

This build is getting nice and rolling but I feel this is still miles away from atziri.
I keep leveling and we'll see where it gets.

The storm call seem not to work for me... bad dps, missing enemies (because too slow) and feels too random. That's probably just me, leveling it anyway so I can experiment later with it.

Got to lvl 84 today.

Dps around 12k now but feels alot more (light penetration - chain - shock).

Reflect is at the point of an issue, and can't seem to link my chest to get life leech in.
239 fuse blown and still only 4-link

Why not use Vorici many would say?
Would they say Vorici, if it got 6-linked instead :)

Also only used 40 jewellers or so for 6 slotting.
>>>>>>
Spoiler

Finally!!

+-40 jewellers
251 fuse
3x 0-link !!!

Oh man that leech is day and night difference!!
rarely have to use flasks now.
single player reflect is very very manageable now
party = still cautious ofcourse when dealing crits in large mobs

hit lvl 86,

4128 life
750 mana free (pur light always on)

11.200 tooltip dps

Need better wand

Spoiler

As for atziri.... I do not have any midnights, but I lack knowledge of her mechanics so it would be 6x -10% anyways if I'd go in atm.

Also 4128 life probably a bit too less.

Still very fun starter build for a cheap price
im trying to make a mf out of this buid. Can i get some feedback on gear and tree? :)

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEswVCB6UI9BBYEQ8UsBZvGjgdFCSqJy8snDbpOlhBlkbXSbJMLUyzUDBVxlcpVytboF8qZJ1mnmjyakNtGXGFdFV2EXwOfll-r3_GghCCHoKbg9uIQo0ZjmSPRo_6kFWaO5uhogCnVayYrrOxQrb6vOq9gsAawFTAZsHFzLfQ9dV11abZX9q52wvbXt2M34rfsOAS4XPjaukC6_XsGOw47TzwH_Id96b31_rS_rM=
im trying to make a mf out of this buid. Can i get some feedback on gear and tree? :)

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEswVCB6UI9BBYEQ8UsBZvGjgdFCSqJy8snDbpOlhBlkbXSbJMLUyzUDBVxlcpVytboF8qZJ1mnmjyakNtGXGFdFV2EXwOfll-r3_GghCCHoKbg9uIQo0ZjmSPRo_6kFWaO5uhogCnVayYrrOxQrb6vOq9gsAawFTAZsHFzLfQ9dV11abZX9q52wvbXt2M34rfsOAS4XPjaukC6_XsGOw47TzwH_Id96b31_rS_rM=

Alpha howl i cant use. lack 40 dex.. So i have to look around for somthing clever there. Wand is real crap. but im broke and looking for a new one :)
Last edited by mortenaa on Feb 17, 2015, 3:44:56 AM
Hello again.

Just hit lvl 90 few days ago. Have to say this is a pretty solid build.

Reflect no issue at all when going solo, using a 5 link with leech gem.

I did not try atziri with it and I would probably fail but main problem is my lack of knowledge of the mechanics behind that fight.

Anyway this is a great recommendation and cheap for a starterbuild!
glad to hear you're lvl 90. whats your dps at now? and if you're not shy how about an update of the gear/tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info