[1.3] CRIT ARC/STORMCALL WITCH - Torment League CHEAP Atziri Farmer - Atziri Kill Video Added!

Hey man I've been following your build for a while and I got some questions.
Here's my passive skill tree at level 71
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEswVCBx4HpQj0DkgQWBEPEZYUsBZvGjgdFCSqJy8snDbpOlhBlkbXSVFJskwtTLNQMFXGVylXK13yXypknWaeakNtGXDVcYV0VXYRfq-CEIIegpuD24hCidONGY5kj0aP-pBVlS6aO5uhogCsmK6zsUK2-rzqvYLAGsBUwcXMt9D11XXVptlf2wvbXt2M34rfsOAS4XPjaukC6_XsGOw47Tzw1fId8xH3pvfX-tL-sw==

I have 2.4k life at lvl71, is that low? How can I increase it?

Arc Stats: I only have 4.3k damage on arc, I've seen some people with 10k+ dps, what I am doing wrong?
Spoiler

Defensive stats:

Spoiler

Thanks in advanced.
Last edited by silentkarl on Jan 26, 2015, 12:58:16 PM
Hey YJshin,

I quit POE some months ago for several reasons.
Giving it a restart now.

I chose your build to try out on torment.

Wish me luck :)
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Hey man I've been following your build for a while and I got some questions.
Here's my passive skill tree at level 71
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEswVCBx4HpQj0DkgQWBEPEZYUsBZvGjgdFCSqJy8snDbpOlhBlkbXSVFJskwtTLNQMFXGVylXK13yXypknWaeakNtGXDVcYV0VXYRfq-CEIIegpuD24hCidONGY5kj0aP-pBVlS6aO5uhogCsmK6zsUK2-rzqvYLAGsBUwcXMt9D11XXVptlf2wvbXt2M34rfsOAS4XPjaukC6_XsGOw47Tzw1fId8xH3pvfX-tL-sw==

I have 2.4k life at lvl71, is that low? How can I increase it?

The passive tree looks fine, just don't forget to grab "retribution" in the templar starting area. Its excellent. Also you have an extra 6% elemental damage node in the celestial judgement/punishment wheel that is not efficient. The rest looks fine to me.

2.4k life is low, you generally want at least 3.5k + large enough unreserved mana + regen to support mind over matter and arctic armor. With the amount of life nodes you have taken already I would imagine that you maybe lacking life rolls on your defensive gear (rings/amulets/gloves/boots/helmet/shield and possibly belt if not using doryani). If you feel like your defense is lacking (2.4k might get you killed too easily) then I'd take a break from leveling and focus on shopping for better defensive gear for a bit. You should be able to bring your life to 3.5k within 30 chaos for all rare pieces.

Don't worry so much about dps, yes 4.3k isn't anything stellar but with gem levels and a 5link (if you're not using one already) will increase your damage naturally. Also make sure you are running bot herald of ice and thunder (not ash obviously).

"
Hey YJshin,

I quit POE some months ago for several reasons.
Giving it a restart now.

I chose your build to try out on torment.

Wish me luck :)

good luck! and welcome back to POE :) I hope you stay with us this time!
Last edited by YJShin on Jan 26, 2015, 6:44:49 PM
hey man, thanks for taking the time and writing a comprehensive guide.

i havent logged on for over half a year and just started playing again last week, torment is real fun.

at lvl 70-ish i had enough currency to improve my gear and i can run up to 74 maps with ease.
things to do: get life/mana nodes in witch tree (playing a shadow) and getting more life on gear. i didnt find anything better than dual divinarius in my price range so far, but switching to crit/damage+faster cast rare wand+shield is high on my list. the low life pool rarely is a problem if you zerg everything down before it touches you, so i am happy with it for now.

current gear:

in standard and hc i used to run ci characters, this is my first life based caster ever, and i love how manageable it is. very relaxed gameplay. its great, i think you need an easy to play character to farm for your more exotic build ideas, and this is just it. thanks again man!

edit: p.s.: i will try the "added lightning damage". if i had a 6l i would have added "blind" to the chain
Last edited by ab_ on Jan 27, 2015, 7:53:28 AM
"
edit: p.s.: i will try the "added lightning damage". if i had a 6l i would have added "blind" to the chain

with the amount of crit you have on gear increased critical damage will be much better than added lightning damage. Tankier setups with less crit get better consistency from added lightning damage compared to crit damage.

Glad to see that you enjoy this build, welcome back to POE :)
yes, that makes sense.

just to illustrate how strong this build is:

after switching some gear i played a few solo maps and i was wondering why i was casting like in slow motion. at the 4th map it came to me that i had the unlinked lvl 15 quality arc i am leveling bound to the right mouse button... at the same time i noticed i fuxxored my cwdt setup so it couldnt proc. mind you, those were 69-72 maps yet it was survivable if you take a bit of care.

what still can surprise me are hidden mobs in large groups with ele reflect. i am playing on a webbook that occasionally lags when too much happens onscreen so i look forward to my new machine...

i cannot sustain aa over lvl 7, and i will have a hard time to achieve such regen with gear and nodes. i wonder when you actually need it, the only real danger are hard hitters so far, and 150 dmg reduction wont get you far there, i deal with those by flasking (surgeons granite, surgeons jade, seething eternal life flasks, and a quartz to run behind the mob, works well with the likes of brutus/kole).

Not doing arc right now if anyone is interested in this amulet on torment
What would be the optimal 6L dps gem setup? (NO LL GEM) (Setup is Doryani mace + ES shield, no maligaro gloves)

1. Arc
2. L-Pen
3. Echo
4. FC
5. Inc Crit Dmg?
6. Added L-Dmg?

or maybe other gems in 5 and 6.

Thanks in advance.
Started this build some days ago on torment. (1st char on torment so empty stash)

I died ALOT, mainly resists problem.

A friend of mine gave me some rings, res near maxed now helped a ton.

As soon as I reached lvl 52, equipped CoD (bought for 10c) and helps a ton.
I didn't like this build for the first 51 lvls but I feel now it's getting started.

Getting 4 links now (used 3 links until Merciless) and dps getting up now FAST.
Also been leveling some wrong gems haha, that didnt help either. Should have read your guide better :)

Mana drain on Arctic armor is still an issue but mana regen nodes are helping now and I can upkeep the gem for now (cant lvl it ATM tho).

Keeping my progress updated.

Tnx for this build... it's getting interesting from lvl 52+ :)

By the way,

Dropped this

in normal difficulty and still using it in merc.

Great wand for starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info