[1.3] CRIT ARC/STORMCALL WITCH - Torment League CHEAP Atziri Farmer - Atziri Kill Video Added!

I'm having trouble with this artic armor draining 153 mana/sec while my regen is only 110 mana/sec

Right now, my solution is to use lightning warp a lot to move and only use run when backing off a large pack since those ice trails is only useful to me when kiting.

Luckily I managed to get this early on
do u have mana regen on both rings/amulet and what lvl are you?

atziri kill video finally up btw!
Any alternatives for the Clock of Defiance? I couldn't afford it atm.
Leveling up a Lightning Trap gem may be of great help against reflect, but I'm yet to test it.
"
Leveling up a Lightning Trap gem may be of great help against reflect, but I'm yet to test it.

I recommend Vaal pact. I lost 1k dps of my arc and got vaal pact, also, due to the route, i also gained 600 HP. I never have to worry about ele reflect.

You can also do ele reflect maps, just bring a mana pot with you, and you are set.
"
lsdlsdlsd wrote:
"

I recommend Vaal pact. I lost 1k dps of my arc and got vaal pact, also, due to the route, i also gained 600 HP. I never have to worry about ele reflect.

You can also do ele reflect maps, just bring a mana pot with you, and you are set.

I don't know, I feel like Vaal Pact is way too much of a point investment. You either have to skip the Templar or the Shadow tree, or if you wanna keep both, you'll have a build that will take too long to feel complete. I don't know how your build was, but I'm pretty sure the OP's build would lose WAY more than 1k DPS if he took those 14 points to invest on Vaal Pact. With safe gameplay, Purity of Lightning (with maybe a bit of investment on aura nodes), Lightning Trap and Topaz Flask, you can deal with reflect decently. Not easy, but doable.

EDIT - Actually, investing into the flask nodes is more usefull than the aura nodes. With 3 skill points, you can get 13% extra max lightning resist from the Topaz Flask, which combined with a level 20 Purity of Lightning will get your resist up to 92%. Combined with all the other tools, it's more than enough to deal with random reflect mobs. Maybe even reflect maps would be doable, although clear speed would probably be horrible.

Last edited by Monsieur_Madeline on Jan 20, 2015, 6:29:55 AM
can you link finished tree please? (using every possible point)
btw nice guide; works like a charm for me.
I have almost the exact build (using a wand)...clearing maps like crazy. I recommend using a nice spirit shield and have tempest shield/reduced mana/life leech/pcoc.

I just started rolling this build, and I was wondering if using a +3 gems staff with empower would be any better or worse than a wand. It would also let me put my storm call in my chest for a 5 link, for potentially better single target. Not sure how I'll be able to fit in all of my gems but I should be able to do it.
depending on the other rolls on the staff it could get more dps than wand shield (possibly) but 2 very good rare wands will always beat +3 staff. I would only go for +3 staff if the roll on the staff is very very good (t1/t2 spell dmg/spell crit/crit multi/cast speed) if not i'd go wand/shield for added defense and damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info