[1.3] CRIT ARC/STORMCALL WITCH - Torment League CHEAP Atziri Farmer - Atziri Kill Video Added!

Iam following your build, bought every gear you have, doing everything, but i have a question, what is going to happen to this build after the beta changes and the new patch?
We can still use eldritch battery + ZO, and reserve all of our mana for auras. I would probably stop using cloak of defiance and switch to the restless ward or belly of the beast.
I really like this build, even though I'm stuck at lv 88 for now.

Do you think that Voidbringers are a smart choice for this build? The increased mana cost doesn't seem to be too much of an issue, and the insane crit really feels powerful.
Only thing i'm missing is some Fire Res (I'm at 62% right now), also i haven't been able to kill Atziri so far (which might be my crappy playing though)

/edit:
Also, Voidbringers might work well with the way Mind Over Matter works in The Awakening, right?

My gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by poempelhase on Jun 21, 2015, 4:29:54 AM
Hey again, I've checked the beta skill tree and decided to tune the current tree to keep the arc witch running. Notice that I've picked mind over matter since I got a 6L belly of the beast ready to use after the patch and I am currently level 91 so one more level to go for this full tree. Do you approve of what you see in there?

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEswVCBx4HpQj0DkgQWBEPES0RlhOeFLAWbxa_GjgabBslHRQgbiSqJpUnLyycNuk6WDrYQZZG10lRSbJLrkwtTLNQMFVLVcZXKVnzW6Bd8mHiZJ1mnmjyakNtGXBScNVxhXIPdhF8DnyDfjN-r4IQgh6Cm4PbhTKIQonTjDaNGY5kj_qQVZUumjudrqIApJGnCKdVrJius7FCtvq86sBUwGbBxcy30PXVddWm2VvZX9sL217djN-K37DgEuFz42rpAuvu6_XsGOw47TzwH_DV8h33pvfB-tI=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info