[2.1] Berserking Reverse SWT Searing Bonder || The original Searing Bond Atziri killer

HC one has been updated. Just dropped some damage nodes in exchange for a bit more life.

So far I have cleared every map and ever map boss up through T11. These are all alch-vaal-go maps, some with some very very sketch mods. Poorjoys was pretty easy as well, just had to move at a slower pace not to get caught in some crossfire. Damage is plenty, even with only a +1 fire +1 socketed staff and non-leveled empower.
I gotta say I am loving this build. Playing as a scion and somewhat edited together my own tree as jewels are far to valuable to pass up. Im currently at 4.5k health and doing alch and go t7 and t8 maps solo without any issues. level 84 and once i get this last jewel slot ill just be filling in life at the scion wheel. My totems feel sturdy enough as it is, but if I ever start to see them dropping too soon Ill be grabbing the tot resistance wheel that's right by blood magic.

Tree here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecE5AYOBqAJ9g0fDjwQzBJpFE0WbxccGFYYahiRGS4c3B0UIbAlvCftKPoqjSu2NZI22DboOlI6WDwoPC1Bh0WdSRtKyFH7Uq9TUlXGVw1YB1jlWitkhGaeZ_xoZWh0bqpxeXXQdqx4L3zlggeCx4Nfg8yMRo8aj0aUoJitmuCboZy-ns2j8qcIpzCsmK1KrY218rc-uJO8n8MTxPbGrs0Wz37SIdR82E3Yvdlh2mLa3dtP37_gw-Nq6-7sVfFs8kHzm_fX-JP5vfno-tL8S_4K_7A=?accountName=goatcheese61&characterName=SWTsistaswithtotemsSWT

Assuming all goes well the rest of the points go straight into the scion wheel for more HP and thats all I need. I did take some resistance nodes as Im running very unique heavy and I needed a way to reach caps. I also had both 30 dex nodes but able to move down to one as I got dex on gear and jewels. I've speced in and out of unwavering stance a few times as well, and honestly its nice to have, but I play SC and I never get hit, so its not a big deal currently.

Gear is below

Not sure how to link gems on tree without taking them out and putting in inventory, but the 3 socketed are:
14% tot damage 10% damage over time and 7% life.
7 to all atrributes, 15% fire damage, tots gain 8% resistances.
6% life, tots gain 10% resistances and 11 to lit and fire res
9% damage, 14% fire damage, 6% life

The fifth Im working towards is like the first, over 20% to damage with a life roll.

Running leap slam and faster attacks on swap. Ideally Id love to have a 6s staff so i could get those two in their own 2l and not have to swap around, but it isnt a big deal yet. I bought the staff as is for 2ex, didnt realize the spell damage mod on it wasnt going to affect my bond damage, when I get cat to 7 Ill remove it and roll the leo DOT 30%. the helm I've just been using forever, I am sure a well rolled rare would be better and certainly help on resists and life, but I haven't hit any issues that required it yet so I am just saving currency. I like using the temp chains in it though as the slow really helps managing any bosses or rare, and the added 34% damage from the helm mod basically covers whatever id gain from running vulnerability instead.

But yea, loving the build, thanks a ton! Anyone has any thoughts or questions please go ahead, always looking to improve and help out.
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
Last edited by goatcheese61 on Dec 22, 2015, 10:15:19 AM
What do you recommend for leveling? I know Night's Hold + Flame Totem is nuts but beyond that, like transitioning into SWT.
Once you get AB you can do the warping bonder (spell totem, lightning warp, faster casting). You can run that indefinitely until you get empires grasp
thanks, trying this myself, although i have 2 auras up with blasphemy
Last edited by pitty on Dec 23, 2015, 11:41:41 PM
"
goatcheese61 wrote:
I gotta say I am loving this build. Playing as a scion and somewhat edited together my own tree as jewels are far to valuable to pass up. Im currently at 4.5k health and doing alch and go t7 and t8 maps solo without any issues. level 84 and once i get this last jewel slot ill just be filling in life at the scion wheel. My totems feel sturdy enough as it is, but if I ever start to see them dropping too soon Ill be grabbing the tot resistance wheel that's right by blood magic.

Tree here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecE5AYOBqAJ9g0fDjwQzBJpFE0WbxccGFYYahiRGS4c3B0UIbAlvCftKPoqjSu2NZI22DboOlI6WDwoPC1Bh0WdSRtKyFH7Uq9TUlXGVw1YB1jlWitkhGaeZ_xoZWh0bqpxeXXQdqx4L3zlggeCx4Nfg8yMRo8aj0aUoJitmuCboZy-ns2j8qcIpzCsmK1KrY218rc-uJO8n8MTxPbGrs0Wz37SIdR82E3Yvdlh2mLa3dtP37_gw-Nq6-7sVfFs8kHzm_fX-JP5vfno-tL8S_4K_7A=?accountName=goatcheese61&characterName=SWTsistaswithtotemsSWT

Assuming all goes well the rest of the points go straight into the scion wheel for more HP and thats all I need. I did take some resistance nodes as Im running very unique heavy and I needed a way to reach caps. I also had both 30 dex nodes but able to move down to one as I got dex on gear and jewels. I've speced in and out of unwavering stance a few times as well, and honestly its nice to have, but I play SC and I never get hit, so its not a big deal currently.

Gear is below

Not sure how to link gems on tree without taking them out and putting in inventory, but the 3 socketed are:
14% tot damage 10% damage over time and 7% life.
7 to all atrributes, 15% fire damage, tots gain 8% resistances.
6% life, tots gain 10% resistances and 11 to lit and fire res
9% damage, 14% fire damage, 6% life

The fifth Im working towards is like the first, over 20% to damage with a life roll.

Running leap slam and faster attacks on swap. Ideally Id love to have a 6s staff so i could get those two in their own 2l and not have to swap around, but it isnt a big deal yet. I bought the staff as is for 2ex, didnt realize the spell damage mod on it wasnt going to affect my bond damage, when I get cat to 7 Ill remove it and roll the leo DOT 30%. the helm I've just been using forever, I am sure a well rolled rare would be better and certainly help on resists and life, but I haven't hit any issues that required it yet so I am just saving currency. I like using the temp chains in it though as the slow really helps managing any bosses or rare, and the added 34% damage from the helm mod basically covers whatever id gain from running vulnerability instead.

But yea, loving the build, thanks a ton! Anyone has any thoughts or questions please go ahead, always looking to improve and help out.

nice, whats your Damage with Searing Bond? :)

Last edited by hitreza on Dec 24, 2015, 6:13:39 AM
What new support gems increase the Damage of Searing Bond besides Rapid Decay?

What about:
- Void Manipulation and Poisen?

Worth linking it to SB? :/
neither will work with SB
Hi!
In the video I see that you dont use vulnerability curse? Wich curses do you use?

Also, wich price you think is fair for the emperors grasp in the Talisman standard leag?

And another question I had is if a monster gets hit by two different beams of fire it receives double damage? Couldnt figure by myself (everyvody gets killed too fast)

thankyou for the work, its an amazing build.
Last edited by Uldin on Dec 24, 2015, 6:54:08 PM
I run elemental weakness and flammability. Vulnerability is only a minor increase compared to the others.

10c for the gloves is fair.

The beams do not stack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info