[2.1] Berserking Reverse SWT Searing Bonder || The original Searing Bond Atziri killer

Added a new, but sloppy, Atziri kill with the reverse shockwave totem set up... I do not face Atziri often and the mechanics of the build are different then what I am use to with the warping bonder as well as the 2.1 SB changes.
Video looks good, seems that the totems aren't res-capped though. Socket availability does seem like a problem, but there's still 2 sockets that you can get on the staff for auras/VLT.

If you're not using the added lightning for shocks, it's a lot cheaper to colour 1R1G2B rather than 1B3B (would need to drop the Pyre rings), or you can craft added lightning to spells on the weapon itself (taking the spot of the 30% dot prefix), or spare 25% mana for herald of thunder, or even a Vessel of Vinktar (lol).

Also, put your curses in the helmet for +1 curse level. In the video I only see 2 curses being applied out of the 3 on your skill bar, so a curse on hit 4l would also add 10% curse effectiveness. If you get a +1 curse item The last one can be applied if you vaal your gloves or put vulnerability in a cwdt (it does the same thing for dot at level 1 and level 20).
Last edited by Schaller on Jan 23, 2016, 1:48:49 AM
ya, lots of small improvements that are easy to make.

Still only 80 but can easily cap totem resistance.

The added lightning is for procing EE. Sure we can get rid of that if we craft the lightning or cold onto the staff but my current staff has no open slots for crafting.

Sparing the mana reserve would mean dropping defense so I think that would be a personal preference of the user.

Ran out of chromes currently for coloring. Spent my last 285 on the gloves. A lot of times in the video only two curses went up because I was pushing the curses to fast. May swap to a CoH 4L and 6 socket my staff and place the last one there for manual cast.
fixed the gear. Uploading a much better atziri video.
Hierophant should make things interesting for this build, I am excited.
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast
I'll have to check it out. I have not seen any of the sub classes yet as I have been busy with a different build.
Any tips for leveling or where to run towards first on the passive tree ty in advance
What about the Searing Touch?

Didn't read all the posts, so sorry if someone was already talking of it.
Yeah I was wondering the same thing, I have a 5Link searing touch and a kaoms heart to use for this build

Was wondering if searings touch would be a decent sub if you don't want to drop the currency on a +3 staff?
weapon ranking for staffs:

1) +3 gems
2) +1 fire +1 socketed gems w/ level 2 empower or higher
3) searing touch
4) +1 fire +1 socketed gems w/ non level empower
5) +2 fire gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info