[2.1] Berserking Reverse SWT Searing Bonder || The original Searing Bond Atziri killer

"
napalm42m4 wrote:
Any tips for leveling or where to run towards first on the passive tree ty in advance

rush AB, extra curse, EE, and grab the life nodes along the way in that order.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-iAASzwGZFRzLR6-6a4IUyHNynCEWduJOPGo9GU1Io-h0Um6GYrYLH-tISaRhq-ehmnhZvFxx4L1jl42pxeXzlwxNYB1oro_I=

This is my cookie cutter start I run with. After this its really personal preference in what order you want to grab things.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Jan 31, 2016, 8:38:38 PM
Kartidon do totems benefit from AA buff?
No but they benefit from your endurance charges
New support gem for our staff, Elemental Focus. 30% more damage @ gem level 1 but we cannot apply elemental status effects. Well SB doesn't apply them anyways so we are golden.

staff just became a 5L set up and most likely a 6L with if the changes to less duration stay true. Definitely will have more then enough damage for uber.

Still not sure how I will incorporate ascendancy classes into the build.

Link to the youtube reveal if you are curious.
what changes to less duration do you mean?
Less Duration changes have been confirmed and are now giving 30% more damage at gem level 20. Now will this be worth running to max level? We shall see but more then likely at least a level 1 will be nice to have.

edit: my SB currently lasts 11.3 seconds so with a level 20 less duration it will be reduced by 49% lasting 5.7 seconds. Most likely I will run this as a level 20 gem.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Feb 25, 2016, 5:16:17 PM
Will probably be swapping over to a Marauder come launch.
will you play Chieftain then?
Changes have begun to the guide.

*We are moving to the Marauder and will be taking the Berserker subclass.

This choice is made for many reasons. First off chieftan and the templar subclass just do not offer as much as berserker. With berserker we get a flat out 40% MORE damage. Since unlike every other SB build we do not rush into the mix we can take this node without the negative consequences. Also the run speed buff when you have not been hit will be on majority of the time and the addition of War Bringer is epic. We get both our damage buff and Enduring Cry now while maintaining some very very large amounts of life and mana regen.

*Full 6-Link Set up

SB -> Elemental Focus -> Rapid Decay -> Less Duration -> Empower is our primary 5 Link. Adding in Increased Burning Damage for our 6th slot. Again i can't stress enough the importance of getting a +2 fire +1 all gems staff.

*129% MORE damage (estimated)

Now this is assuming Elemental Focus and Less Duration both give 1% more damage per level. If so then we have Aspect of Carnage (40%) + Elemental Focus (50%) + Less Duration (39%) = 129% MORE... not increased, MORE. Are you worried about SB up time? Well since we have always taken the totem duration nodes even with a level 20 less duration we are sitting at just under 6s up time, plenty.

*More life and defenses!

War Bringer brings to the table the use of multiple war cries, allowing us to bring enduring cry now for those tasty endurance charges as well as that hefty flat life regen. On top of the phys mitigation and flat life regen we also get some very choice life and mana recovery every time we use a war cry. With all that we also are getting more % life from the passive tree and more base life regen % as well.

Overall this has been the greatest buff to this build in the almost two years of running it. The build has undergone some massive dynamic changes over the last two years. From Warping Searing Bonder w/ Mom AA, to Marauder BM, back to Templar w/ the new RSWT, to now again back to Marauder RWST. The build has always been a means to show how a simple "underpowered" skill with the right theory can overcome any obstacle and actually become a top tier build.

The ascendancy changes truly did ascend this build.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Feb 28, 2016, 8:54:50 PM
I cannot get your marauder tree to open. It keeps stating the tree cannot load because it is using the older version of the blah blah blah... Is it just me or your side?

I found a way around this. Got it now!
Last edited by Mikedarican on Mar 5, 2016, 4:36:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info