[2.1] Berserking Reverse SWT Searing Bonder || The original Searing Bond Atziri killer

Thanks for the info, but I dont understand why its better elemental weaknes than vulnerability, could you explain me? thankyou!
Elemental weakness and flammability act as more multipliers where vulnerability is additive.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Dec 25, 2015, 4:57:38 PM
"
hitreza wrote:

nice, whats your Damage with Searing Bond? :)

25k with level 19 gems and level 2 empower, have another 25% damage and 7% life gem coming up with another couple bubbles of XP. I'm think gems at 20 and level 3 empower it should be over 30k on beams. Which doesn't read as a lot compared to other builds but given this is a 3ex max cost setup and the amount of utility and safety you get from the tots its certainly worth it.
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
don't forget we get an absurd amount of damage from flammability, elemental weakness, and Elemental Equilibrium.
Hi, thanks for the info.

Also I would like to know your opinions about the gear. I was thinking that for the weapon The supreme Truth could be good: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Supreme_Truth
40%more elemental damage.
Or another crystal scepter.

For the chest what could be the best option? I'm currently running a Kingsguard that Merveil gived me: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kingsguard

Also whats your opinion about the Elementalism node near the Sactity? I think that could be interesting, more damage and more elemental resistances.

The supreme truth is a bad choice. You want +3 to gem levels as SB is a hard scaler with levels.

You are better off with a rare chest or one of the classic top tier unique chests assuming you can cap resistances with even less rare items.

You don't need elemental resistances from the passive tree as you can easily overcap with gear only. Also the points are better off spent else where.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Dec 27, 2015, 10:53:17 AM
For example what chest and weapons do you use?
By the moment i'm having troubles caping the resistances, for the rings do you thing Rigwalds is a good idea? It gives resistances and fire damage, but maybe its a better option to try to have the max resistances posible?

Im now using the kingsguard chest because i dont have any better, but also because it have very good synergy with Enduring cry and CWDT+Inmortal call, whenever i get a strong hit I heal 400 life and i'm invulnerable for like 1-2 seconds... At least my survavility have augmented. Whats your thought on this? Do you think its a good idea?

thanks for your work and patience, i keep making questions all the time ;)
Hey Uldin,

To be honest a 400HP heal won't help much in T10+ Maps that are alched and corrupted. If you are running lower tier maps that are blue rolled you should be fine so for now so the chest is ok. for my rings I run dual pyre rings. For my amulet any rare with life and resistances is choice, the same goes for any other piece of gear really. For your weapon either a scepter with +2 fire AND +1 socketed gems will work if you are budget. This also lets you run shields like saffell's or Lioneye's or just any rare shield in general. If you are not and wanting to drop some coin get a +2 fire and +1 socketed staff, 2ex+ so you can run a 4L set up.

Yeah, that makes sense.

thanks for all the answers ;)
in the process of completely re-doing the build. Going back to a much similar style as the original warping bonder. Still using reverse shockwave totems though. The build will be much more defensive with more damage but will require a little more investment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info