[2.1] Berserking Reverse SWT Searing Bonder || The original Searing Bond Atziri killer

Any chance we can see some gameplay vids of the R-SWT build? I'm was planning on just staying with WSB but I picked up a set of Empire's Grasp today for cheap(ish) so once I sort out the respec points I'll be switching over. I found some vids of Empire's Grasp SWT but I'm trying to imagine how SB will be used most effectively with it.
Also I was curious with the introduction of Rapid Decay what the desired Searing Bond setup would be? The update to the SWT build shows
"
Scepter:
Searing Bond -> Empower -> Rapid Decay -> Inc. Burn

But obviously Scepters are limited to 3L. Is Searing Touch going to see it's day or would it just be better to drop Inc. Burn to fit into a scepter?
lvl 11 rapid decay,19 SB,19 Inc Burn,lvl 3 empower puts me at 40.5K, this is using a low Khaoms not my Soulmantle, I took dot node at witch and the 40% dot down at Duelist just trying out builds. I am using a 4 linked 3 fire staff i got for 2 ex, 2 pyre, hrimnor helmet, doryani fire belt,crap amulet, cant wait to bring over my fire damage Talisman! 10percent burning jewel, 10percent elemental jewel.

This current build is just testing out how to max up searing bond, I am not using the reverse gloves or any other totem, just testing out dps on SB.

Spoiler
still need Izaro crimson jewel
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast
Last edited by TheGreenGhost on Dec 19, 2015, 11:48:13 PM
Hi!
Really interesting build. Im currently playing it in Hardcore Talisman, and seems consistent. Just wanted to know if the passive tree you put in the Reverse Shockwave is the one you are following. If thats so, I've been comparing the two passive trees and I didn't understood the change. Could you put the online passive tree?

thanks!
Last edited by Uldin on Dec 19, 2015, 9:06:30 PM
warping non reverse tree looks better, windscream boots could save you the skill points for dual curse and you get some elemental damage with them. Imo I would add Holy Fire to that tree, rest looks nice
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast
I have been out of town but I'll see what I can do about a video. I should have both trees up as well tomorrow.

@uldin: thanks for the catch, not sure what happened there. fixing now.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Dec 20, 2015, 6:07:17 PM
As requested here is a video of the build and how it plays mechanically. The gear on my character is complete trash. Self found with the exception of the staff (only a +2), empower, and the gloves.

This is an Alch-Vaal-Go build. To prove that, I alch a map, corrupt it, then just go. I dont look at the mods, just start running it. It is only a T6 but thats as high as i have currently. Turned out to have some pretty nice rippy mods on it though.

https://youtu.be/tqay9A403Mk

Ill upload some real videos once I quit being lazy and actually gear up.

Edit:
This is a continuation of the above video. This shows the synergy between my build and a buddies unique totem build. Also this shows the control my SWTs have against mechanics like double bosses.

https://youtu.be/T4iJfeoQZtk

Edit 2:
Here is a video of an insane and rippy T8 map, also has a T2 talisman set summon. Again gear is just as bad just put it here to show you the potential this build has.
https://youtu.be/sV-5y88l--I
Last edited by Kartikdon on Dec 20, 2015, 8:01:12 PM
Hey, I'm looking to start the SWT build and I was curious, what do you prioritize on jewels?
I generally just prioritize totem resistance, totem life, and totem damage. They take majority of the damage anyways so making them sturdier just makes things easier for you, and safer.
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to playing this. Any word on an update for the SWT HC tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info