Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.1] Berserking Reverse SWT Searing Bonder || The original Searing Bond Atziri killer

I really like your build and have finally all the gear required!

i found out that chaos golem helps a lot! This build is so much fun, i am exited how it will go in lategame!

- 11k DPS
- Lvl 77
- 4.3k life

Last edited by hitreza on Nov 17, 2015, 12:01:49 PM
Well.... this just got a whole lot more interesting

"

Searing Bond (Buffed)
Searing Bond can place up to one additional totem; This means you can have two Searing Bond totems active without Ancestral Bond, and can use Searing Bond in addition to another totem skill. At early levels this lets it work well alongside Flame Totem rather than directly competing with it as a choice to use.

think i will try this for Talisman league, sounds fun.
so this is where I am at currently:

The new damage over time gem means that we want to upgrade to a +3 fire staff so we can run a 4L for maximum SB damage. Not having a shield really hurts when using soul mantle so I want to take advantage of the additional totem usage with SB and get rid of soul mantle and add a true chest piece.

I like my Reverse KB totem set up more then the LW totems as they provide greater defense and control over targets and if prices remain the same as they did this last few months the gloves will be dirt cheap.

For maximum control we do want the extra KB chance and distance from the southern marauder line so blood magic set up is looking pretty nice and is our main source of defense. (This is the current style of play, see the variant tab for tree). Again with the removal of soul mantle we do not need the auras anymore and we have plenty of life regen for casting totems. Stun immunity is a large plus as well.
Slap some totem resistance/life/damage jewels and you have capped totem defenses vs the elements.

but there is something say about running 1 SB and 3 SWT as literally nothing would be able to escape, even super quick mobs. If you ran a staff for the 4L set up you would go splat pretty easily and it would be extremely hard to meet the resistance cap to protect against double resistance curse caused by soul mantle. So 1h + shield would still be pretty mandatory. Also casting 4 totems vs 3 just seems like a pain in the ass.

LW totems are just inferior to reverse KB totems I feel since i have ran both pretty extensively. LW totems do save a few points but i dont think the loss of control is worth it here. Let me know what you all think.

TLDR: I think the SB buff is a great means to drop soul mantle and enhance our defenses greatly while boosting damage at the same time.
yes i agree.

With the new tree and new skillgem how much dmg do you think we will get in lategame with sb? :/

"
hitreza wrote:
yes i agree.

With the new tree and new skillgem how much dmg do you think we will get in lategame with sb? :/

A lot !
And we get another free totem, mygad, gonna be awesome !
I have not sat down and calculated anything but I would think we should be able to reach around 25k... In my videos I killed atziri (pre mob health increase) at around 10k or 11k.
SB damage also increased by 10%... definitely not needed (with the addition of a new support gem) but more then welcomed.
"
Kartikdon wrote:
I have not sat down and calculated anything but I would think we should be able to reach around 25k... In my videos I killed atziri (pre mob health increase) at around 10k or 11k.

Hi, you gonna update the tree & all for 2.1? Also, I think this build is good for starting the league. You agree?
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
"
Kartikdon wrote:

Hi, you gonna update the tree & all for 2.1? Also, I think this build is good for starting the league. You agree?

I do. You could combine SB with Flametotem to level vry fast. No gear needed at all.

A lot of interesting things in new league... Summoner, RF, SB, Melee+Blasphemy...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info