[2.1] Berserking Reverse SWT Searing Bonder || The original Searing Bond Atziri killer

you link Shockwave totem in Empire's Grasp if you do not have a 5L or 6L soulmantle. Once you do have a 5L/6L soulmantle you move your shockwave totem there. You do not need to have multiple shockwave totem set ups. Totems act similar to traps in the sense that you can have X out at one time all from the same single linked setup.

1) Place shockwave totem #1
2) Place shockwave totem #2
3) Place Searing Bond

thank you!

my final question: you mentioned a "resistance cap for totems" -> where can i see what resistance my totems have? And whats the maxresist?

totems have a base 35% in any difficulty. Not sure if the character sheet says it but I have always just manually calculated the total between the passive tree and gems. I assume max is the same as it is for your character, 75.
tx! :)
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
i am assuming you are looking at the shockwave totem variation... cast speed effects how fast shockwave totem attacks thus improving its crowd control capabilities with reverse knockback. You can always exit elementalist if you preffer. Wont make a very large difference at all in the build.
now that im mostly done with my character i can say its been really fun, havent liked a toon so much since my trapper, always liked unique playstyle builds.. thanks for the guide.
im obviously gona follow up and roll with the shockwave variant just waiting for my gems to hit lvl 20 :)...keep us informed on it plz!!
Hello, I have been looking at your build for a wile, always wanted to build it. I am looking to try to shoehorn it into a low life magic find build.

I was wondering on your opinion on how important Soul Mantle is? I can run with it, gear just becomes more expensive. I am going to test it out myself, but you seem to be very practiced with Searing Bond/ Lightning totems.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
With lightning warp totems having a soul mantle is pretty necessary but I think You could get away without it if you try my reverse shockwave totem set up and boosting its cast rate...But then you are sacrificing the ES from the gloves.
What you think of THE new Blasphemy gem. Worth to spec out of bm and go mana again? :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info