(hardcore) ktbanh's Fiery Blood Witch + Video (pvp,tanky,mobile,quill,range,explosive,dots,survival)

"
PyrosEien wrote:
But you only cover a part of the cost with life gain on hit right? I mean it's like 30 health gained for a 150health cost or so? Or you using LMP too? I guess then it's 90 health gained, which is very good yeah. I can see how that works, but that's 2 supports used to make it work that way, still pretty good.

I did a mana build myself so I have auras anyway, but running mana and blood magic supports lets you use 3x 40% auras which is pretty nice(comparatively I only can run purity haste and grace, since clarity and discipline don't do anything other than let me run the other auras). The damage is most certainly lower though so it's a tradeoff, defensive auras vs damage, which generally is a pretty good tradeoff for hardcore. Might require a 5L to really make it shine though.

yes lmp , and good life regen

yes u tradeoff some dps so u need a 5l or 6l to get that dps back but i think its worth it
Last edited by munnijupp on Feb 21, 2013, 4:36:09 AM
-e
Last edited by ktbanh on Feb 21, 2013, 2:00:52 PM
Uploaded a demo video finally,

Will update guide/level to reflect still.
Just did a demo with me using this build (sort of) starting as a Marauder instead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoXSmA9uPqM&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by simonhaze on Feb 21, 2013, 2:40:11 PM
"
simonhaze wrote:
Just did a demo with me using this build (sort of) starting as a Marauder instead:

Nice one, :)

Adding this to the guide for demonstration if you don't mind.
"
ktbanh wrote:
"
simonhaze wrote:

Nice one, :)

Adding this to the guide for demonstration if you don't mind.

Of course, go ahead!
great video, can you post your current items now? so that readers like us would know if this build would cost alot or you dont need to have uber gears to do this build
IGN: flaxburn
"
crunchz87 wrote:
great video, can you post your current items now? so that readers like us would know if this build would cost alot or you dont need to have uber gears to do this build

I posted up my gear and will update it as time goes.

This build doesn't require much gear outside Quillrain.

The rest can be basic hp + resist rings you can alteration as starter.
Quick question concerning the passives:

1) Static Blows - You're using this purely for the added lightning damage you might roll on rings/ammy/gloves? Or are you linking Added Lightning Damage to something?
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
Last edited by casval776 on Feb 21, 2013, 8:41:04 PM
"
casval776 wrote:
Quick question concerning the passives:

1) Static Blows - You're using this purely for the added lightning damage you might roll on rings/ammy/gloves? Or are you linking Added Lightning Damage to something?

Yes, just lighting damage for the static effect until I get lucky with something of a replacement. Either way having wrath doesn't yield any penalty.

I have to do a bit more research on how the stacking occurs and how long they last etc.

But due to the fast attack what you have initially is lighting damage + whatever else element.

You technically just need lighting damage to be delt. Since using quillrain, the attack speed is amazingly fast 3x, a stack effect is likely to occur every 1/5 hits.

So in theory, this will create a damage increase when your arrows explode resulting in 30-120% more damage to the frontal targets. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

At the moment, it is very difficult to tell if the lighting is triggering shock or not.
Last edited by ktbanh on Feb 21, 2013, 8:51:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info