(hardcore) ktbanh's Fiery Blood Witch + Video (pvp,tanky,mobile,quill,range,explosive,dots,survival)

"
kilikai wrote:
So playing your build with alot more fire % nodes in softcore and seems amazing if you can bankroll your toon like feel like a hero in a party.

One question has anyone tried much to do with life leech?

think explosive / lmp / fire pen / conc / life leech?
havnt seen alot of point in ignite as almost anything is dead within the duration

Also can you run down your links for us man atm I'm kinda lost as to optimal links for bear trap/fire trap
poison arrow i guess and flammability are you trying fc/id/iao or just not necesary at higher levels?

Also has anyone tried running enduring / blood rage with this spec?

Thanks for your time guys lots of questions

ill help ya out ;P
Explosive Arrow Links:

TRAPS Links (you can switch one trap for culling strike if you want more damage)

And this is what i use to gain life

basically after shooting 5 explosive arrows, i just spam Iceshot with life gain on hit.. slows them down and gives me HP.. but it lags like hell XD

then i switch to a secondary weapon with +3 Level to gems for Poison Arrows+LMP+ID+AOE

*I currently stopped grinding, owning in pvp nowadays but hard to find enemies =P
IGN: NukerDeath
Last edited by Nukerdeath on Mar 7, 2013, 3:40:43 AM
KK one thing im confused by is why faster attacks and not a loh / life leech on explosive?
im shooting at like 4.5 with jewlry and serking really feel faster attacks would be overkill

Also didnt realise traps are effected by spellpower, also kinda loving my ignite + fc flametotem

and completly forgot about ice arrow ty mate tbh have u tried ditching it as my computer just dies? was considering poison with iao // added chaos(notsure if that effects the gas) // maybe concentrated for super cloud? if that works again
Last edited by kilikai on Mar 7, 2013, 11:09:07 AM
"
kilikai wrote:
KK one thing im confused by is why faster attacks and not a loh / life leech on explosive?
im shooting at like 4.5 with jewlry and serking really feel faster attacks would be overkill

Also didnt realise traps are effected by spellpower, also kinda loving my ignite + fc flametotem

and completly forgot about ice arrow ty mate tbh have u tried ditching it as my computer just dies? was considering poison with iao // added chaos(notsure if that effects the gas) // maybe concentrated for super cloud? if that works again

the faster you shoot, the faster you put 5 explosive arrows on the enemies,, try using faster attacks, you will see the difference.. im at 5.88 atk per second with this.. 108 hp per cast (20% conc effect reduces 15% mana)

I know ice shot lags like hell, but the slow/chill is really good. i once used rain of arrows.. its better if you just want the life gain effect as it hits twice.. so double the Leech!, but it also lags once the arrows accumulates.. i guess every skill in this game LAGS! Lol..

conc effect and added chaos doesnt work on the DoT of poison arrow so dont bother =P
IGN: NukerDeath
Please update - some links to skill map dont work
lost me at gear dependent at 50 with quill rain..
ktbanh

Would you please fix your experimental and original passive map?
They are not showing correctly.

Thanks
"
Nukerdeath wrote:
"
kilikai wrote:

the faster you shoot, the faster you put 5 explosive arrows on the enemies,, try using faster attacks, you will see the difference.. im at 5.88 atk per second with this.. 108 hp per cast (20% conc effect reduces 15% mana)

I know ice shot lags like hell, but the slow/chill is really good. i once used rain of arrows.. its better if you just want the life gain effect as it hits twice.. so double the Leech!, but it also lags once the arrows accumulates.. i guess every skill in this game LAGS! Lol..

conc effect and added chaos doesnt work on the DoT of poison arrow so dont bother =P

Jet advice ^^

Tbh main highlight for me is how versatile the build is can easily rock full me gear in anything under 70 map
Just about to my kaoms chest and imagine that should make up to like 8 k health honestly feel this build is soooo underrated
hi~

some of the link for the passive tree doesn't work

Could you please update the link~?

Thank you very much!
it appears ktbanh is ded,anyone else who is playing explosive arrow witch and got high level wants to post his passive tree/build ?
I'm working on recording footage of 73+ maps spec is very end game viable and scales so well with a few minor tweaks to his ideas will post a skill tree when I get in

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info