[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

Hello i started your RF build but i was wondering if Fireborn jewel has a place in this build.

It turns other dammage/ress types to convert to apply fire dammage for instance if there was a cold ress/cold dmg or ligthing ress / ligthning dmg node it converts that node to apply fire dammage.

I have this jewel for a while now and i was wondering about it. There is a good place for this jewel directly under the starting place of scion it only takes 6 nodes and if im corretcly turns:

18 +18 + 10 + 10 = 56 apply fire dammage im fairly new so i dont know if this is good or bad.

i hope you can help me i love your build sofar.
I need know how up my regen ? actually with 11k hp , 1656 regen/s , lv 91 char , have all nodes with regen possible in marauder tree(and some in scion). Thx
I don't get the part of why add EE I saw 2 build that add it but don't use other element skill to trigger it so that mean it give mob +25% fire resist all the time
"
I don't get the part of why add EE I saw 2 build that add it but don't use other element skill to trigger it so that mean it give mob +25% fire resist all the time

The guides both say to get a piece of gear with "+x-y (cold/lightning) damage." This makes your other abilities all cause weakness to fire. RF never "hits" so it never causes the fire proc on EE. This means you constantly have fire weak enemies as long as you use other skills to deal minor damage. (Cyclone or shield charge etc.)
Last edited by DrRuler on Mar 20, 2017, 3:01:36 PM
Take the 70% burning damage nodes are a good idea or take more maximum life add more damage?

i feel like i have to do more dmg than i actually do
""I need know how up my regen ? actually with 11k hp , 1656 regen/s , lv 91 char , have all nodes with regen possible in marauder tree(and some in scion). Thx""

I have the same situation. 10k HP and 1700/s regen with golem and Vitality. I strongly believe resists help with it. I am going to have +2 max res from Purity of Fire 23 lvl (now i have 19lvl only) and i will have +1% fire res from amulet (+1% to all amx ress). So +3% extra res is a lot of HP regen.

Moreover the build owner could send 5600 HP/s with more frenzies and he has rejunevation totems. He casts immortal call, enduring cry... and he could sell regen after ruby flask usage. It seems he wrote his max HP regen in the best situation, but i believe the "normal" HP regen (without frenzies, totems, buffs and flask) is significally worse.

What's more, i dont understand waste of passive tree for example "flask" nodes. Ill do % HP regen couse we have 3 x 0.4% to do nearby. What's more i dont know why he has only 10k raw armour, when i have 13k armour without Determination. We can say frenzies apperas after kill so it seems they are doubty useable with fight against bosses so i prefere to invest rather to armour at all.

We all can agree all players do the own build based on the oryginal one, only based one :)
"
adrianfer wrote:
Take the 70% burning damage nodes are a good idea or take more maximum life add more damage?

i feel like i have to do more dmg than i actually do

Getting more life will be better then just some increased nodes, u waste a bit dmg to get the burning dmg nodes...

"
Spooky86 wrote:
""I need know how up my regen ? actually with 11k hp , 1656 regen/s , lv 91 char , have all nodes with regen possible in marauder tree(and some in scion). Thx""

I have the same situation. 10k HP and 1700/s regen with golem and Vitality. I strongly believe resists help with it. I am going to have +2 max res from Purity of Fire 23 lvl (now i have 19lvl only) and i will have +1% fire res from amulet (+1% to all amx ress). So +3% extra res is a lot of HP regen.

Moreover the build owner could send 5600 HP/s with more frenzies and he has rejunevation totems. He casts immortal call, enduring cry... and he could sell regen after ruby flask usage. It seems he wrote his max HP regen in the best situation, but i believe the "normal" HP regen (without frenzies, totems, buffs and flask) is significally worse.

What's more, i dont understand waste of passive tree for example "flask" nodes. Ill do % HP regen couse we have 3 x 0.4% to do nearby. What's more i dont know why he has only 10k raw armour, when i have 13k armour without Determination. We can say frenzies apperas after kill so it seems they are doubty useable with fight against bosses so i prefere to invest rather to armour at all.

We all can agree all players do the own build based on the oryginal one, only based one :)

At the moment with legacy kaom at 13k hp on hideout i have 2.3k life reg

I wrote my max life reg after i get a crit dmg to apply my gloves bonus + enduring cry, but from some patches i don't believe its the same that bonus will test soon and will update...this isn't count the regen from flask because it won't be displayed on your defence
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Hey mate,

First i want to say i love your guide and i thank you for it :)

I just wanna ask : Since I'm closing up to 80 lvl and I can't wait to respec to RF :

I will miss out on some few + hp nodes (20%) when i reach lvl 80, how important are they? Should i maybe spec out temporary from some dmg nodes just to get them?

Can you post some benchmark how to check if my hero is ready for RF? I need to do some respeccing.

I can only get to 88% resist and 94% with flask, what am i doing wrong?
"
costinha68 wrote:
I can only get to 88% resist and 94% with flask, what am i doing wrong?

You need an empower 4 linked with your PoF or you need your PoF 20 and empower 2+ linked in an item with +1 to gems. Or you need a chest with +1 to max res. Or both if you want 90% fire res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info