[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

But eventually, the final build would be the lvl 100 marauder build right?
I see alright. But eventually the build will be exactly as the lvl 100 build link right?
"
cocotheone wrote:

U really need to get all those Aura:
- with the 4 nodes for +% increased effect of Auras you Cast give's u +1% max fire res + reg life + armor + a bit fire res (if u grav 3 nodes of them u will still not take +1% max fire res)
- with the +% reduced Mana Reserved u can sustain your 3 Aura's

Don't forget 1% max fire res give u high reg instead picking some reg nodes...
Against uber atziri u need to sustain some reg to, then u swap the shield with saffell's

With a level 20 Reduced Mana you can exactly use two 40% and one 60% aura, so the reduced Mana Reserved nodes don't really do anything when you got the skill gems at max.
My point was that improving the auras gives you less armour/regen than simply putting them on armour/regen in the skill tree.
You use 8 points in total to improve the auras, for 5 points spent elsewhere you get more armour/regen
Even when you swap to saffell's you get a tiny bit more regeneration, 0.14%, by not taking the aura nodes. And you get 3 free skillpoints.
"
"
cocotheone wrote:

U really need to get all those Aura:
- with the 4 nodes for +% increased effect of Auras you Cast give's u +1% max fire res + reg life + armor + a bit fire res (if u grav 3 nodes of them u will still not take +1% max fire res)
- with the +% reduced Mana Reserved u can sustain your 3 Aura's

Don't forget 1% max fire res give u high reg instead picking some reg nodes...
Against uber atziri u need to sustain some reg to, then u swap the shield with saffell's

With a level 20 Reduced Mana you can exactly use two 40% and one 60% aura, so the reduced Mana Reserved nodes don't really do anything when you got the skill gems at max.
My point was that improving the auras gives you less armour/regen than simply putting them on armour/regen in the skill tree.
You use 8 points in total to improve the auras, for 5 points spent elsewhere you get more armour/regen
Even when you swap to saffell's you get a tiny bit more regeneration, 0.14%, by not taking the aura nodes. And you get 3 free skillpoints.

But u will lose -1% max fire res witch it will help u against atziri and it's not worth...

Best think u can do its to grab out the bottom effect of aura and use a 21 purity of fire to see if u still got the +1 max fire res, i didn't tried out this and if works maybe u can get 3 more points...
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
"
cocotheone wrote:

Best think u can do its to grab out the bottom effect of aura and use a 21 purity of fire to see if u still got the +1 max fire res, i didn't tried out this and if works maybe u can get 3 more points...

Why would you think that?
You need to improve auras effects at least 25% before you get an additional max resistance.
If you remove the points from the bottom aura cluster you would only have 22%.
Having a level 21 Purity of Fire in itself don't do anything. You would have to raise it to level 23 before it gives 5% max resistance.
Linking it with Empower is certainly nice, though.
Last edited by lordaleksander on Dec 23, 2014, 10:44:57 AM
i have almost same as you build i riped hp so tested at sc gona tested to at bloodline

at 80lvl i have 5,6k hp (skiped aloot hp nodes) and 29.8k armour whit endurance charge 90%(max) phy reduced demage
and 800life reg per sec :D (still need 1% ) fire res is 88%

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQYOCfYMXw3NEmkUIBRNFm8XHBcvGGUYkRkuGj4aVRpsG8gb-hynHM4kqiSwJd8n1SftKPopLimlK1A26DbpOlI8LT0PPfxBh0KjQzFFnUz_TipTUlOlValXDVhjW6BfP2EhZKNodGjyagFxeXKpdO12rHrvfA58uICkggeCx4TvlKCXtJitmuCdrp7NogCkGacIpzCnVa2Nr2y2LLZBtz64k7yfxFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzZYdpi2t3jauvu7w7wH_Gs8kH2SPno-tL8S_5U

dis +3 dagger can be nice for aura

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Dec 23, 2014, 9:06:21 PM
"
i have almost same as you build i riped hp so tested at sc gona tested to at bloodline

at 80lvl i have 5,6k hp (skiped aloot hp nodes) and 29.8k armour whit endurance charge 90%(max) phy reduced demage
and 800life reg per sec :D (still need 1% ) fire res is 88%

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQYOCfYMXw3NEmkUIBRNFm8XHBcvGGUYkRkuGj4aVRpsG8gb-hynHM4kqiSwJd8n1SftKPopLimlK1A26DbpOlI8LT0PPfxBh0KjQzFFnUz_TipTUlOlValXDVhjW6BfP2EhZKNodGjyagFxeXKpdO12rHrvfA58uICkggeCx4TvlKCXtJitmuCdrp7NogCkGacIpzCnVa2Nr2y2LLZBtz64k7yfxFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzZYdpi2t3jauvu7w7wH_Gs8kH2SPno-tL8S_5U

dis +3 dagger can be nice for aura

its pretty because u can get a bonus of +2% max fire res if grab the effect of aura from purity of fire, but its u still need many nodes for hp, best is to get rid of much armor because u can use easy Enduring Cry + Immortal Call
IGN=Cocotheone
+1 max fire res will do nothing vs her attack it will still kill you if it was meant to kill you as it did before the +3 max fire res got removed from the tree

It would be better to do what other dude said i think
"
Lynerus wrote:
+1 max fire res will do nothing vs her attack it will still kill you if it was meant to kill you as it did before the +3 max fire res got removed from the tree

It would be better to do what other dude said i think

Yes, but its hard to change some nodes to kill her easy how everybody wants...

Probably the best think for this build its to grab the dual curse nodes and lvl20/21 Flammability, even if u can deal at the moment -97/98% fire res getting additional -39/40% fire res it will be the best increased damage u could get
IGN=Cocotheone
I had some time to think and spend some Regrets to test improving the build and like "lordaleksander" said, I can give final conclusion that i can't change nothing at the moment... the increase Armor / Life Reg / Max fire res / fire res provided by the increase effect of auras you cast give the build a bit boost for the lvl100 end build, even if u grab the double curse or increased radius of area skills instead of the auras.

Probably u can get the life regeneration nodes and the burning damage faster instead of the auras until lvl 100 which will provide u with better life regeneration and damage done, but There are no other changes to make for the build at the moment.
IGN=Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Jan 1, 2015, 10:38:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info