[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

hay how you can have 50k dps ?

my build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQYOCfYMXxJpFCAUTRZvFxwYkRkuGj4aVRpsG8gcpySqJ9Un7Sj6KS4ppTboNuk6UjwtPfxBh0MxRZ1M_04qU1JTpVO7Vw1YY1ugXz9hIWSjaHRo8nF5dO1673wOfLiCB4LHhO-Mz5SgmuCdrp7NogCnCKcwp1Wtja9stkG3PriTvJ-_1cRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi42rr7u8O8B_xrPIv8kH2SPno_Ev-Cg==

stats

image hosting free

gems

i have only 2730 DPS or i wrong calculation

image hosting
"
hay how you can have 50k dps ?

well i have 74k dps on a mob that have 0% fire res and to a mob that have 67% fire res i can do 50k dps

You dont do nothing wrong, u need to add and at mob resistance & curse what curse u use, like elemental weak + Elemental equilibrium

IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
so with moobs dat have 0% res and w/o any curse i have 2730 DPS?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 3, 2015, 4:08:24 PM
Doing this build in bloodlines right now, I respecced into it at level 74. So far so well. I took a couple defensive precautions since I am playing hardcore. I use lightning coil and run purity of lightning instead of belly of the beast with determination. I feel a little safer vs your surprise heavy physical shots (devourers) I also maintain the CWDT setup for immortal call since self-cast wont cast when im lagging/desynced. So far I have 7661 hp and according to the calculator vs 75% fire res monsters I do 30k dps. I havent gone into 73+ maps yet, but so far I am almost immortal. I have survived many desynchs, lag spikes, computer freezes, power outages, and other interuptions while deep in a mob of enemies. It sucks being melee and the clear speed leaves a lot to be desired(okay solo, meh in groups), but I have not died yet and I'm level 86. Thanks for your build

here is my gear for reference
IGN: Crotchless
Last edited by rsantama on Jan 4, 2015, 2:02:36 AM
"
so with moobs dat have 0% res and w/o any curse i have 2730 DPS?

right now you have 10919 DPS and try to post your passives tree looks like you forgot some % damage
Write random stuff here
Does elemental damage inc% and fire dmg inc% affect the RF? aren't better some nodes with ele and fire dmg% instead of few nodes with 4% max hp? I'm asking couse im new with rf =)

Ok now i know, it affects, and i hope it is worth to change my build a bit =P

Where i can find a Global Dmg Overtime ? its included in calculator, but i cannot find it in items nor in skill tree =(

And a Global Dmg increase?

Ahh... i found sth new for me... does spell dmg affect rf? I see the node in ur build
Last edited by deixkivi1 on Jan 7, 2015, 11:14:47 AM
How well does this build work with the new Kaom's heart (500HP 20-40% fire dmg)?
"
deixkivi1 wrote:
Does elemental damage inc% and fire dmg inc% affect the RF? aren't better some nodes with ele and fire dmg% instead of few nodes with 4% max hp? I'm asking couse im new with rf =)

Ok now i know, it affects, and i hope it is worth to change my build a bit =P

Where i can find a Global Dmg Overtime ? its included in calculator, but i cannot find it in items nor in skill tree =(

And a Global Dmg increase?

Ahh... i found sth new for me... does spell dmg affect rf? I see the node in ur build

No any spell damage added it won't affect rf...

"
NightRome wrote:
How well does this build work with the new Kaom's heart (500HP 20-40% fire dmg)?

Well i tested the build on rampage with a 37% fire dmg kaom's heart and i play out every map's like 78/79/atziri normal without had any major problem, at the moment for hardcore leagues its best to use kaom's heart for like end build.
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Jan 7, 2015, 5:30:42 PM
What is the global damage over time in case of RF? and how to count it in %?
Ok thanks for the reply i got all the items i ned i followed every thing you said now just need to lvl cant wait should be good :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info