[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

Currently one of the strongest Righteous Fire Pure build.

High defensive build can sustain any high damage taken. Viable Hardcore !

Also you can Follow me on Twitch

Currently Stats

- 14600+ hp
- 4300+ hp reg
- 80%+ Physical damage reduction
- 800k+ Fire DPS Tooltip(It's depends the Base Fire Resistance of the enemy)
- 89% max fire res (95% max fire res with flasks)

Ascendancy tree

Ascendancy Chieftain vs Berserker

Depends on how you want to play: Safe or More damage overall

With my stats choosing Berserker would give:

+250k dps
-200 hp
-2% phys dmg reduce
-600 life reg
+ farming faster with Shield Charge
- expose dying faster

Pantheon

Arakaali and Abberath

Can swap Abberath with Tukohama on Boss fights (Shaper)

Pros

- Tons of HP which can sustain any damage taken
- Insanely tanky
- Insanely hp regeneration
- Immune to Fire Damage / Elemental reflect
- Viable to survive on high Desync
- Viable from 1.3.0 patch can destroy any totem in a second

Cons

- You cannot run maps with: no reg, blood magic
- Be very careful against bosses to not 1 shoot you Piety / Dominus / Malachai

Gear

Enchantment Gear

Gloves: - Attack with Decree of Light / Commandment of Light / when you take a Critical Strike
Info: apply a Consecrated ground (apply over 1k+ reg life/sec)

Boots: - Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently

Helm: - 25%/40% increased Righteous Fire Damage
- 8%/12% increased Righteous Fire Radius

Gems

4L: Righteous Fire - Elemental Focus - Burning Damage - Concentrated Effect / Increased Area of Effect

4L: Vitality - Enlighten(4 only) - Blasphemy - Elemental Weakness (Enlighten 4 it's a must if u want this 3 setup auras ! if your not lvl90+ to get nodes/items for dual curse use Vulnerability (best dps curse) with Blasphemy)

3L: Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Increased Critical Strikes

3L: Frenzy - Enduring Cry - Fortify

1L: Purity of Fire - lvl21 + 2 lvl socket gems / lvl20 + 3 lvl socket gems

Jewels

- 8 slots

Best choice of mods:

- % increased maximum Life
- % increased Burning Damage - % increased Fire Damage - % increased Damage over Time - % increased Area Damage - % increased Damage

Rare Jewels give the most damage ! Can also remove Arsonist nodes on tree if u can afford 2/3 modes increased dmg + maximum Life only

Bandits

Oak - 1% life regen and 2% physical damage reduction

DPS Calculator RF

It's depends the Base Fire Resistance of the enemy.

Best tooltip: Path of building

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

My info:
https://pastebin.com/e963hkfy

Info Gear/Gems

Gear:

1hand:

If u don't have acquired 700+str, then use:

(% of Elemental Damage Leeched as Life - It will not work)

Shield:

Will be your main shield

Use only then facing Spell damage + Rumi's Concoction = 75% block chance to spell (max)

Chest:

Legacy for end build, until u can get one or if can't use the best choice its still normal kaom's heart

Helm:
Life + Str (high roll you can get) Armor Helm it's best choice (it can be Armor/ES, with es u can deal more damage but u expose more damage incoming if lower armor) + Resistances

Gloes:

The damage boosted with such new mode its around ~30-50k dps

Boots:
Recommend:

-Immunity to Freeze / Stun / Temporal Chains

If u need resistances grab a:
Life + Str (high roll you can get) + 30% movement speed (recommended for faster killing and to avoid spells such flameblast and others) + Resistances

Belt:
Life + Str + Resistances

Amulet:
Onyx amulet (recommended) + Life + Str + All attributes (to sustain all dex/int needed for use of the gems)

Rings:
Life + Str (high roll you can get) + Resistances + 1/60 Cold/Ligt Damage to activate the Elemental Equilibrium

use 1 unset ring to get +1% max fire res with lvl23 POF

best dps flask for a rf

for armor + block chance attacks/spells

for more life regeneration (96% max fire res then activate)

for farming maps faster on end game can start using it anytime

Leveling Guide viable Hardcore

Try get quickly as possible Ancestral Bond node to farm faster with Totems.

The other Passive Skill Tree points can be the same.

lvl1-70:

Using Ancestral Bond allow you to use 2 Flame totems + 1 Searing Bond (its additional free totem (Can have up to 1 additional Totem summoned at a time))

The Searing Touch or Fencoil (cheap)

if your SSF/solo can use:

Other Gears: Hp/Armor/Str/Resistances

3/4L:

3L:

3L:

2L:

1S:

Cannot use:
with EE if u use Ancestral Bond !

lvl70+:

You can switch to using Righteous Fire only at level 70+ if you grabbed most of life regen/max fire resist nodes + have the Rise of the Phoenix unique shield + lvl20 Purity of Fire and Vitality gems to sustain it.

Equip Doryani's Catalyst only then start using RF + Pheonix

Other Gears: Hp/Armor/Str/Resistances

Flasks: Ruby flasks + Rumi's Concoction

For any questions or suggestions, leave a comment, Thanks
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Mar 2, 2018, 2:17:56 PM
Last bumped on May 7, 2018, 2:41:05 PM
Hi!
Elemental equilibrium without ice nova?
and why not inner force devotion and life regen nodes near scion start?
I modified ur passive tree like this
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8MfRB_FCAUTRZvFy8YkRkuGjgaPhpVGmwcpySqJLAnLyfVJ-0o-ikuNZI26DbpOuE8BTwtPfxBh0KjRZ1Hfkz_TeNQR1NSU6VXDVhjXz9gS2EhZKNlTWaeaHRo8nTtdqx673y4gKSCB4LHhNmE74zPkFWUoJitmuCdrp7Nn9-iAKZXpwinMK2Nr2y3PriTvJ-9NsAawGbEWMT2xp7GrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdl82mLi6uNq6-7vDu988B_xrPJB8kX2SPno-tL8S_4K_o8=

could u please share ur thoughts?
Last edited by Vladurance on Dec 22, 2014, 5:12:12 AM
If you do the math Inner Force and even Devotion, actually hurts your Regeneration a lot.
Taking 28% more damage from RF isn't great, however in the hybrid builds running Arctic Armor I understand taking them.

Yeah, and about the EE and no Ice Nova, using a ring/amulet with added Cold/Lightning will cause the cyclone to proc EE because it will deal a slight amount of elemental damage. This is really great for RF builds, because Cyclone is great for moving around and gaining decent life in combat.
Last edited by lordaleksander on Dec 22, 2014, 6:29:50 AM
I am really new to rf build and its really different from other builds.
and yes elemental damage from rings is a great idea and I will use it myself too.
btw which one is better for rf doon cuebiyari or doryanis catalyst? ( I dont know if elemental damage affects rf or not )
"
Vladurance wrote:
Hi!
Elemental equilibrium without ice nova?
and why not inner force devotion and life regen nodes near scion start?
I modified ur passive tree like this
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8MfRB_FCAUTRZvFy8YkRkuGjgaPhpVGmwcpySqJLAnLyfVJ-0o-ikuNZI26DbpOuE8BTwtPfxBh0KjRZ1Hfkz_TeNQR1NSU6VXDVhjXz9gS2EhZKNlTWaeaHRo8nTtdqx673y4gKSCB4LHhNmE74zPkFWUoJitmuCdrp7Nn9-iAKZXpwinMK2Nr2y3PriTvJ-9NsAawGbEWMT2xp7GrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdl82mLi6uNq6-7vDu988B_xrPJB8kX2SPno-tL8S_4K_o8=

could u please share ur thoughts?

Instead of the ice nova i am using cyclone + Light dmg to affect the Elemental Equilibrium + chance to shock + Life Gain on Hit (gem)

"
Vladurance wrote:
I am really new to rf build and its really different from other builds.
and yes elemental damage from rings is a great idea and I will use it myself too.
btw which one is better for rf doon cuebiyari or doryanis catalyst? ( I dont know if elemental damage affects rf or not )

U need to add only Cold/Light dmg (but not % ) like my ring 2nd ring to affect the EE, for end game gear u can add Fire Dmg +%

Its better: doon cuebiyari because its give me more hp, this means more dmg, and having 800+ str will make u an increase of over 100%+ dmg, use doryanis catalyst untill u can get over 700+ str
IGN=Cocotheone
sry for double post, a bit delay
IGN=Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Dec 22, 2014, 7:37:49 AM
Why do you take the Aura nodes? I did some math.
With 89% Fire Resistance, as you get with your build and a level 20 Purity of fire,
you need 9.9% Health Regeneration to keep up with RF damage.
However if you drop the aura related points you would need 10.8% Regeneration, with 88% resistance.

Keeping in mind that your Vitality regenerates an additional 0.46% that's still only 1.36% health regeneration gained from all the aura nodes combined.

If you instead place them on some remaining %regeneration nodes you will get 1.7% regeneration,
with the added benefit of more additional armour than what improving Determination with aura nodes, also this frees up 3 points and seem more effective.
Here is the small change in you 95 Build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRJpEuEUIBRNFm8YkRkuGj4aVRpsHKccziSqJ9Un7Sj6KS4rUDWSNug26TrhPAU8LT0PPfxBh0PIRZ1Hfkz_TeNQR1NSU6VXDVhjW6BfP2BLYSFko2VNaHRo8nTtdqx673wOfLiCB4LHhNmE74rwjM-UoJitmuCdrp7Nn9-iAKZXpwinMKdVrY2vbLc-uJO8n702wGbEWMSCxPbGrsbYypDPftIh1HzYvdlh2XzaYuLq42rpRuvu7w7vfPAf8azyQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-VP6P

Would definitively grab Holy Fire fast, with the new points.

The obvious downside in having more regeneration, rather than needing less from having 1 additional max fire resistance is; having 1 less max resistance, heh.
But, I don't really know if that is an issue.
You would regenerate faster while under the effect of Ruby Flasks, but you would only go up to 98% max resistance. I have never tried UBER Atziri, so I don't know if that's bad.
If not, this should be good.
"
Why do you take the Aura nodes? I did some math.
With 89% Fire Resistance, as you get with your build and a level 20 Purity of fire,
you need 9.9% Health Regeneration to keep up with RF damage.
However if you drop the aura related points you would need 10.8% Regeneration, with 88% resistance.

Keeping in mind that your Vitality regenerates an additional 0.46% that's still only 1.36% health regeneration gained from all the aura nodes combined.

If you instead place them on some remaining %regeneration nodes you will get 1.7% regeneration,
with the added benefit of more additional armour than what improving Determination with aura nodes, also this frees up 3 points and seem more effective.
Here is the small change in you 95 Build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRJpEuEUIBRNFm8YkRkuGj4aVRpsHKccziSqJ9Un7Sj6KS4rUDWSNug26TrhPAU8LT0PPfxBh0PIRZ1Hfkz_TeNQR1NSU6VXDVhjW6BfP2BLYSFko2VNaHRo8nTtdqx673wOfLiCB4LHhNmE74rwjM-UoJitmuCdrp7Nn9-iAKZXpwinMKdVrY2vbLc-uJO8n702wGbEWMSCxPbGrsbYypDPftIh1HzYvdlh2XzaYuLq42rpRuvu7w7vfPAf8azyQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-VP6P

Would definitively grab Holy Fire fast, with the new points.

The obvious downside in having more regeneration, rather than needing less from having 1 additional max fire resistance is; having 1 less max resistance, heh.
But, I don't really know if that is an issue.
You would regenerate faster while under the effect of Ruby Flasks, but you would only go up to 98% max resistance. I have never tried UBER Atziri, so I don't know if that's bad.
If not, this should be good.

U really need to get all those Aura:
- with the 4 nodes for +% increased effect of Auras you Cast give's u +1% max fire res + reg life + armor + a bit fire res (if u grav 3 nodes of them u will still not take +1% max fire res)
- with the +% reduced Mana Reserved u can sustain your 3 Aura's

Don't forget 1% max fire res give u high reg instead picking some reg nodes...
Against uber atziri u need to sustain some reg to, then u swap the shield with saffell's
IGN=Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Dec 23, 2014, 6:44:22 AM
Hi Coco,

I'm trying out your build now.

Is it possible for u to provide levelling trees so that I can know what to add exactly till what lvl?

Eg. Lvl 20, have those passives.

Lvl 40, have those.

And...Just to clarify, is the lvl 100 poeurl link for Marauders? I'm currently using a Marauder.
"
MeowEatsFish wrote:
Hi Coco,

I'm trying out your build now.

Is it possible for u to provide levelling trees so that I can know what to add exactly till what lvl?

Eg. Lvl 20, have those passives.

Lvl 40, have those.

And...Just to clarify, is the lvl 100 poeurl link for Marauders? I'm currently using a Marauder.

I will provide in the future a good leveling trees via lvls, but u wont have any problems to grab whatever nodes...

Until u do lvl65 u need to grab the the nodes from marauder + duelist then go straight for the templar nodes and then in the circle to get the aura nodes.

Yes, the lvl 100 link build its only for Marauders
IGN=Cocotheone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info