[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

Hey guys, how do u get 4blue on str/armour item? I was rolliing 3blue socket and wastd over 600 chromes for 3blue/1red always... I've decided to go less armour helmet but i think like my armour is way too low (4666 - 27%reduction on lvl 84) but i use vitality instead of Determination (enlighten lvl2 atm ;/).
DO you think i should look for more armour items to be tanky enough?.
Would a shield crafted with decreased damage over time possibly replace the rise of the Phoenix shield?
"
suitonek wrote:
Hey guys, how do u get 4blue on str/armour item? I was rolliing 3blue socket and wastd over 600 chromes for 3blue/1red always... I've decided to go less armour helmet but i think like my armour is way too low (4666 - 27%reduction on lvl 84) but i use vitality instead of Determination (enlighten lvl2 atm ;/).
DO you think i should look for more armour items to be tanky enough?.

best slot to take 4 blues is gloves to take 30% more DOT on gens if you can.
yeah im aware of that checking Cocotheone's gear but thats what i have for now(my gear is worht like 1ex and 30-40c \mostly kaom+shield\ + dying sun) and its for sure not end game yet xD but still it doesnt answer any of my questions ;( Before ill search for endgame gear i would love to know if i need to look just for hp and regen, or checking armour aswell and if i need to make 4blue on str item etc. ;) Thanks for your answer anyway.
Hey guys how did he rach 4.9k Life regen? I've followed all of his gem setups minus one which I tweaked on my own, but as far as the gear goes everything is the same.
What are your thoughts of Hrimnor's Resolve? It has pretty nice armor, decent life and the + fire dmg along with some cold resi. Its not worth using due to the lack of str and higher life ?
"
suitonek wrote:
yeah im aware of that checking Cocotheone's gear but thats what i have for now(my gear is worht like 1ex and 30-40c \mostly kaom+shield\ + dying sun) and its for sure not end game yet xD but still it doesnt answer any of my questions ;( Before ill search for endgame gear i would love to know if i need to look just for hp and regen, or checking armour aswell and if i need to make 4blue on str item etc. ;) Thanks for your answer anyway.

for me at least for now is fine with 5.2k armor i'm doing maps 15 easy for now but for sure when you start to take late game itens will be better trying take more armor.
this is a picture with my stats(2 auras on).
So, care to explain what this build is about, what's the synergy or do you just slap some spoilers with skill tree, gear, pros and cons and don't even make an introduction for your build.
Hello, I'm doing this build I'm currently at level 91, I see that many have difficulties on the 4 blue sockets of the glove, my solution was to buy the Crusader Gloves, as it has base with energy shield, it is easier to pick 4 offcollors. You lose some armor but you gain the effect of essence. my status (need better items).
What do you think of using Kaom's roots? It seems with the nearly 200 life like it would be really good could easily go without using ele weakness maybe put it with Curse on hit with cyclone any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info