[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
im starting this build in legacy and i have 2 question about:

Enlighten and empower lvl 4 its a must have?
wich weapon is better since you post 2- Doryiany or Doon?

Thank you!!

on end game yea, but until then u can use both lvl3
doon if u have like around 700+ str

"
RonnieWesker wrote:
I dont know if someone asked in old post ,but i need to know , > Increased burning damage work with elemental focus?? because im doing this build ,but my gloves have 3blue/1red socket . Then im did > RF+CE+EF+inc burning dmg. Its good enough? thx vm

yea u can use 3B1R if u dont want to get 4B with increased burning dmg
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Anyone still running this with belly of the beast?

Also, do people manually apply curses or anyone doing curse on hit or triggering defenses with curse on damage taken?

i'm running a mix of an older RF build and enjoying it with this 2.6 update.
"
blahism wrote:
Anyone still running this with belly of the beast?

Also, do people manually apply curses or anyone doing curse on hit or triggering defenses with curse on damage taken?

i'm running a mix of an older RF build and enjoying it with this 2.6 update.

Sup. I'm running curse on hit, ele weakness, fortify, cyclone but u can use shield charge instead (I love cyclone and rf so I use cyclone with it lol). Leap slam or shield charge (swap if need) unlinked just for mobility/EE.
Been playing this build for a while and have been really enjoying it.

I had my second Hall of the Grandmasters map drop yesterday and am wondering if you have completed this map with this build or if you think it would be able to.

The first time on this map I used an Ice Crash Gladiator and hit a stalemate early on, they could tank me and I could just barely tank them and I couldn’t tweak my damage types enough to beat them.

Currently lvl91 with 10.7k life.

My gear at moment

Spoiler

EDIT: Found new boots, helm and coral ring so got a Doon as over 700str. This build is amazing, cheers coco

Spoiler
Last edited by jase_alpha on Mar 21, 2017, 5:34:30 PM
----
Last edited by Spooky86 on Mar 18, 2017, 7:54:44 AM
Why not use Arohongui? Seems worth it if you can slot one socket for a totem (decoy for example)
Is the legacy Kaom's Heart necessary for the build to work properly? Can I obtain the new chest piece or would there be a better substitute? I don't like putting an unreasonable amount of money for 1 part as "viable" more like a luxury.
Accept Purity Of Fire on 23lvl ("4+2=6" fire resistance)...

Why to use determination? It seems Determination reduces damage taken by about 20%-30%?
Why to don't use Enfeeble instead? Enfeeble criples enemies at -30% for (ALL)damage done to us and moreover enemies have -X% chance to do crit strikes/multipliers.

Does armour (damage reduction) prevent against spells and so others damages? It seems Enfeeble prevents -30% raw overaal damage and crits as a bonus and You have less mana reserved for it.

Thats why:
Why POF + Determination instead of POF and Enfeeble? I assume it's impossible to have 2 auras and curse...

Ps. I believe i'll invest for +1 max resistances amulet.

PS 2. For all those read the post. The build is awesome. I haven't tried Uber Lab/Artziri/Schaper yet BUT
A) I dont't have Kaom's armour with 1000 life (only standard 500 life)
B) I am 91lvl only
C) I have 9.2k life only, need some life nodes from tree yet.
D) I have 19lvl Purity of Fire so after reach 23lvl ill have +2 res fire points.
E) My HP regeneration is really poor, 1600/s vs written by The Build Owner 5600/s. It will rise when i reach +2/3 fire max res.
F) Damage is not fabulous but defintetly enough. People say its crazy low compares to play in party, but for solo is really good.

..... and i am killing everything without dying - quite safely. I do high tier maps with yellow corrupted affixes easly! Sometimes it makes me to be more careful, not everything is facetanky yet. AWESOME build!

Hay mate thanks for the build :)

But, have you ever tried to level in way you suggested in this thread?

Do you know that killing some bosses take around 5-10 minutes? At least pre 30 lvl There is no enough dps.

I think you should put some kind of warning for new players..

I hope late game will give me some fun because now it's really hard to play it :(
Last edited by Duskhorizonggmu on Mar 19, 2017, 8:47:33 AM
hi, realy enjoing the build soo far, any tips in how to up my life regen?.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info