[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

updated to 2.6

tested and added some more videos:

Forge of the Phoenix Map T16

Pit of the Chimera Map T16

Maze of the Minotaur Map T16

Lair of the Hydra Map T16

Overgrown Ruin Map T15 - Double boss

Dark Forest Map T15 - Double boss

Not recommended to run maps with vulnerab/enf + dmg bonus added on boss on Chimera map / Hydrap map other bosses are total easy even without legacy

Tested the voll's life

so the life with this item its lower compared to a 80+ life +str rare helm, but its adds a bit higher life regen so not recommended

Tested The Shaper and i could say even with legacy kaom it can kill you easy if your not paying attention to his mechanics but its total possible to kill it without legacy items

Also Hype to new buff RF AOE i calculated so it will be like +31% more AOE but -5% more (multiplier) dmg from concentrated effect gem will reduce a little of total dmg
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
thanks for updating! I'm going to try this to start the new league, I'm just hoping flame totem will carry me without messing the skill tree up too bad where I have to buy regrets.
Last edited by OCHOMILLA on Mar 3, 2017, 2:56:08 PM
tested the new aoe buff on a Gorge map and its just enormous...

High buff AOE increased - Gorge map (2.6)

HF everyone and stay tuned
IGN=Cocotheone
Hi,this build looks very powerful but can it be used for legacy league?
MY RF totem char ripped and i want a build that can do Uberlab and Uber Atziri so I´m probably gonna do this one here. But i think I´ll go for Juggernaut. The rest of the tree would be the same since it looks really minmaxed. I took a look at a couple RF builds and this one seems good.
is this worth for the Build, or is rare one Better?
"
Teffel wrote:
is this worth for the Build, or is rare one Better?

A rare atm its best choice for this build , increased dmg its adds so low dmg compared to more added life
IGN=Cocotheone
EDIT: fixed
Last edited by synonix on Mar 11, 2017, 3:12:00 PM
I was testing the build couple of days before legacy league...hella fun!

Last edited by Molochmane on Mar 12, 2017, 12:18:04 PM
Noob questions:

1. How does the Elemental Weaknes works? You set it maually? I am lasy, its better to use blasphemy orb. How does the 30lvl iron will inflict ele weakness? And what the blood magic for? To cast elemental weakness manually using life? I dont see you use ele weakness on your movies.

2. Why and how you use rejunevation totem? I don't see it in your movies too.

3. Isnt it better to use enfeeble against determination if i have 1 additional course? The game doesn't reward damage but rewards survivality so if i change boots (dmg) to Windsream i can set 2 courses, ele weakness and enfeeble.

4. Why do u use cyclon? Only for life leech? Is there a better skill, for example infernal blow?

5. How the elemental Equilibrium works? It is written, that enemies gain +25% fire resistances and -50 cold and lighting... so why i do i use it if i do only fire dmg?
Last edited by Spooky86 on Mar 12, 2017, 9:13:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info