[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
Krippo wrote:
What do you think of using Kaom's roots? It seems with the nearly 200 life like it would be really good could easily go without using ele weakness maybe put it with Curse on hit with cyclone any ideas?

You're already depriving yourself of 6 sockets with a Kaom's heart and the build would suffer tremendously with the lack of another 4.

That, and you lose resists and movespeed, and even a perfect 200 roll roots is only 90 more health than a decent rolled rare.
10k life
13k Armour
Maruder 93lvl

... one shoted killed by Malachai in Map Core Tier 15. :DDDD
"
Spooky86 wrote:
10k life
13k Armour
Maruder 93lvl

... one shoted killed by Malachai in Map Core Tier 15. :DDDD

Armour is fucken useless for preventing dome piece 1 shots. Your 10k life 13k armour will die to a 15k crit everytime, the 20k ES with 0 armour won't, which is why everyone plays ES instead. GGG doesn't seem to mind, though.
does the Item rarity gem works with righteous fire?
How to proc Elemental Overload?
"
CherieAmour wrote:
How to proc Elemental Overload?

Attack with you Cyclone and every time it crits EO will proc.
In poeplanner it says bandits : passive point from every difficulty, but in forum post it says otherwise.. What is correct? Also, if I want bigger AOE, what do I use instead of concentrated effect support gem? :)
Astimated to max fire siesistance from gem purity of fire.

We do 23lvl purity of fire (Two ways: 21 lvl of gem + 3lvl Empower or 20 POF and 4lvl Empower) and we have 5% max fire resist.

PoE wiki says, that Increased Aura Effect gives +x% fire res more (the area of PoF is quite not important for us). Is it possible to gain +25/50% Aura Effect from any gem or sth to have +1/2% max fire res?
Last edited by Spooky86 on Apr 1, 2017, 2:58:34 AM
In poeplanner it says bandits : passive point from every difficulty, but in forum post it says otherwise.. What is correct? Also, if I want bigger AOE, what do I use instead of concentrated effect support gem? :)
Hi Guys,

I have wanted to play a RF build for a while now i decided to try one and i picked this build to use, i decided not to go for the 700str scepter but the other since im kinda budget, ive already got a kaoms n a few other items in total i got 100c to finish this character off my goal is to just be able to do Uber Labs without much hassel. atm i feel i dont have neough regen as my main problem. i think ive got everything i can for my regen if some could check my character out n give me a few tips plz

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bamburo/characters
CHARACTER is BlueFire

TY for all help

PS. for my helm setup i got it setup that way because i know that the level 3 empower wont give the extra +1 fire res that i need so i use it on the vitality for hp regen. and if i 4 link it then it usess to much mana since i cant afford a lvl 3 or 4 enlighten
Last edited by Bamburo on Apr 1, 2017, 8:42:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info