[1.3] Poor man's Kinetic Blast 32.5+k GMP Ondar's/Vaal Pact/Acro [Atziri viable] (30/12 Update)

What about bandit rewards?
"
NotJordy wrote:
What about bandit rewards?

Normal:Oak
Cruel: Oak or Kraytin (18% Phys Dmg or Attack Speed)
Merciless: Alira
Thanks! Which of the two do you think would be better in different circumstances or is one just usually better for this build?
I prefer Attack speed over %Phys cause more attacks means more crit and 18% less Phys dmg mean lower reflected dmg..so i would go kraityn all the way :)
Last edited by Freud88 on Dec 29, 2014, 5:51:38 AM
New video added
Hi, just getting started with this build- switched a lvl66 char over to it. So far, its pretty fun, but seems really squishy. Sceptre of God just crushed me, didn't even get to dom. The main problem seems to be KB doesn't do anything when getting attacked close range so I'm not sure how to deal with that. Still working on gear and stuff, but any suggestions on what to prioritize for here?

Thanks!
"
saxisa wrote:
Hi, just getting started with this build- switched a lvl66 char over to it. So far, its pretty fun, but seems really squishy. Sceptre of God just crushed me, didn't even get to dom. The main problem seems to be KB doesn't do anything when getting attacked close range so I'm not sure how to deal with that. Still working on gear and stuff, but any suggestions on what to prioritize for here?

Thanks!

Ehi! I should know something more like ur overall stats and maaybe see ur tree atm.
Regards gear u're missing basically all the important stats that are needed.
Seek for:
Chest with at least 1000 Eva and 90 Life
Shield with at least 500 Eva and 80 Life
Boots with 70 Life and ATLEAST 25 MovementSpeed
for Belt u need a rustic sash with 50+ life
Jewelry should have DPS stats but if u are having trouble with survability aim for life also there
Get asap a pair of Maligaro's :)
Hey,

im currently level 76 and it's realy fun to play with this build. I have no problems with reflect at all and i skilled phase Acrobatics in the tree because i also use Atziri's step. But i have some Questions:

- Is it possible to reach 4k+ hp (4500 would be nice) without much dmg decrease? I have currently 2500 hp at it just feels not good and it would be so nice for Atziri.

- I realy like the Herald Auras, but it feels like the other Auras like Anger and Warth are way better, maybe use them? I saw some other builds and this is the only one using all Herald Auras thats why i ask.

- Is it possible to do Uber-Atziri somehow with this build?

- I also didn't skilled Accuracy raiting in the tree I think it's not worth it and cause more problems with reflect. I think it's fine with like 80-85% chance to hit?

Here my gear.

And sorry for my english it's not my native language.
Last edited by Gedankenlos on Jan 2, 2015, 11:19:22 AM
"
Gedankenlos wrote:
Hey,

im currently level 76 and it's realy fun to play with this build. I have no problems with reflect at all and i skilled phase Acrobatics in the tree because i also use Atziri's step. But i have some Questions:

- Is it possible to reach 4k+ hp (4500 would be nice) without much dmg decrease? I have currently 2500 hp at it just feels not good and it would be so nice for Atziri.

- I realy like the Herald Auras, but it feels like the other Auras like Anger and Warth are way better, maybe use them? I saw some other builds and this is the only one using all Herald Auras thats why i ask.

- Is it possible to do Uber-Atziri somehow with this build?

- I also didn't skilled Accuracy raiting in the tree I think it's not worth it and cause more problems with reflect. I think it's fine with like 80-85% chance to hit?

Hei, im glad u like the build!

_Yes it's possible to increase HP, i've ignored 13 nodes that is very accessible to us because with 3400HP i feel pretty confortable. You could try to get +29% and +20 Life on kill with this tree http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAx4DlgQHBbUGIwmgDkgPqxGWFLAWvxmKGo8fQSP2JpUqCyo4Kk0qWy0fMHw1kjY9Oyg_Jz9zSppKyEtXTLNNkk3jUDBRR1FMUuxTNVVLVcZZvF3yXypgQ2HiYqxjQ2yMbOdtbG49bqpvnnBScNVzcHcHfVt_K3_Ggh6CXoMJg9uHE4hCidONfY2_lSCaYZu1nKSdqp-IogSmV6lurEe0xbVItfLA48HFwfPCc8LswzrFKMpKy73OcNQj1orYveaB51Tr5PGz8-r2W_ba9uf67_sJ_GT-jw== but i would aim to get more Hp on geat (Belt First..a rustic sash with WED it's better than atziri belt if u can find:) )

-With current tree we only got 12% reduced mana reserve (+gem) that bring our Heralds to 15% mana reserved and 60% auras to 37%..so running 3 heralds + hatred takes 82% of total mana...we could run 2 60% auras only and i think having a boost to both burn and freeze is better than a single aura (Wrath? haste?) ill do more try:)

-No, i don't think it's possible to do UBER..But im a less than mediocre player so can't be sure that a a very good player would be able...(anyway KB lacks a bit in single target)

-I would stay at least at 85% chance to hit..no less because it would bring down u're chance to crit also!
Why does this build have so many dex nodes? Is it for the evasion rating?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info