[1.3] Poor man's Kinetic Blast 32.5+k GMP Ondar's/Vaal Pact/Acro [Atziri viable] (30/12 Update)

Can you do an Atziri kill video?
hardest thing of this build is the first 30lvls...you get no spell dmg, no cast speed no mp reg and yet you kinda got to lvl with spells and not attacks
Awesome build and videos, many thanks for sharing an interesting and powerful concept for us poorer folk who have less than large sums of currency. But on that note, would this be a decent first character in a new league? I know it doesn't require much but is what it does require able to be self-found or traded for using self found items/currency?
I like KB but this seems to be lucking mp reg and tankiness dont know how it works..and not even singletraget dps just map clearing build imo..
My question is : can this build benefit from Blast radius node? It says increases aoe dmg/radius.. y not to take?
wats more, it's right next to the power charge node..
Last edited by saharquiel on Jan 7, 2015, 3:03:47 AM
Is that good build to start generaly start of in PoE ? Im basicaly new to that game, got like 100-120 chaos atm.
"
NaneLz wrote:
Is that good build to start generaly start of in PoE ? Im basicaly new to that game, got like 100-120 chaos atm.

you are new and have 120 chaos? its not a hard build if thats what you are asking about.
Last edited by idrgz on Jan 7, 2015, 1:49:12 PM
"
idrgz wrote:
"
NaneLz wrote:

you are new and have 120 chaos? its not a hard build if thats what you are asking about.

Yes new, playing poe for like 1,5 week. Got carpet bomber witch but its not giving me fun.
And im asking how many chaos/exalts i need to invest to get kb scion to run maps like that one on vid.
how do you get 120 chaoses in 1 week lol

his wand is very expensive, helm is not really, gloves same as helm, 6 link is 6 link always expensive, other pieces dont know.
Last edited by idrgz on Jan 7, 2015, 4:15:58 PM
"
idrgz wrote:
how do you get 120 chaoses in 1 week lol

his wand is very expensive, helm is not really, gloves same as helm, 6 link is 6 link always expensive, other pieces dont know.

Doing maps, as far my drop = 1 ex, like 40 chaos and alot others orbs which i can trade for chaos. And tbh i do maps for like 3-4 days.

Back to topic, build looks awsome, very efective.
To build maker can we get vid of you doing atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info