[1.3] Poor man's Kinetic Blast 32.5+k GMP Ondar's/Vaal Pact/Acro [Atziri viable] (30/12 Update)

Anyone leveling up in bloodlines? I find have 2k hp at level 63 pretty scary. I'm just waiting for a powerful crits rare to one shot me. I think I'm going to drop some crit nodes and pick up phase acrobatics.

edit: nevermind I got one shot and died. RIP lvl 63

Gear while leveling. I had a 1600 evasion chest waiting for me at level 65.
Spoiler
Last edited by Darkith1546 on Jan 11, 2015, 4:44:13 PM
My build's quite similar, I started ranger though.

I initially tried usings Min's Heart, and ran 5 frenzy charges + blood rage.

I couldn't sustain the attack speed, so I switched to a mana leech physical ring.

Currently 1-2 shot most packs in 71 maps, reflect isn't an issue atm.

Skill tree:

Gear:
Spoiler
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Hi,

I'm having problems finding a six link with the correct colors. And using tabula rasa atm.

This makes me horribly squishy. Is this build viable wih a tabula or should I switch it out asap due to get the necessary Eva and resist ?
Or recommend dropping to a 5 link chest with resist/life.

Hi, what's that purple aura skin you have on the pic?
Id like to know why do you prefer Barrage instead of Power Siphon.
I checked both of them, they seem to do same dmg, differences i noticed is that
- Barrage seem to crit more often, but you got to stay still for a short period of time and can easily miss a fsat moving target.
- Power Siphon hit a single proj which is nicely fast too, hardly missing a target no matter its speed, less crit than barrage (i think??), gives a free P. charge on kill, has culling strike effect.

To me it seems PS is more legit.
Atm my tooltip with barrage/P. siphon on 4l gloves is
5850 for PS
1800 for Barrage
both linked with Added F Dmg, Phys Proj atk dmg, FA
"
franequ wrote:
Hi, what's that purple aura skin you have on the pic?

thats from the maligaros belt

Give me opinion please, know that im missing alot of accuracy, also armour have ony 730 evas but couldnt find any 1k+ with soc and link
"
NaneLz wrote:

Give me opinion please, know that im missing alot of accuracy, also armour have ony 730 evas but couldnt find any 1k+ with soc and link

You need better EVA gears cz it's only source of defence especially armor.

For those who has a mana issue , i think i found a solution. I decided to drop my WED Gem to PPAD Gem instead because with my tweak tree which rely on VaalPact/Mind drinker/Blood driker nodes need A LOT of Physical damage to leech life/mana even my mana is 117 unreserved i still spam KB without problem.PPAD also lower your overall mana usage to spam KB while damage still good .For me elemental damage is like a "top up" my dps cz main dps must be Physical. If you can find a +2% leech mana ring it help a lot too, i recommend to invest this ring.

I'm lv85 atm and play without mana issue at all , this is one of my goal cz i hate to hear "I have nothing to give". BTW below is my tree and gears.

Have fun exile, all credit to go original build :)

Skill Tree @ Lv85

Gears atm
Spoiler
Last edited by elkein on Jan 23, 2015, 6:21:41 AM
Hi guys!

I have just crafted this nice wand (not sure if I should craft multi-mod crit chance+leech or craft crit+double yolo exalt it).

Spoiler

I guess I will try this build, it looks fun!!!

Gear I would use (I will craft life on belt and shield)

Spoiler
Last edited by hubdelafonk on Feb 25, 2015, 1:38:20 PM
Hi Freud88,
I'd like to ask one question regarding your dps. The title says that it's 32,5k. Is this including any buffs?

Thanks for your reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info