[1.3] Poor man's Kinetic Blast 32.5+k GMP Ondar's/Vaal Pact/Acro [Atziri viable] (30/12 Update)

Hi it's my eq and skill tree, my problem is mana regen, I hit mobs 5 times and mana left... what i must change?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgQHBbUGIwceDkgRlhSwFr8ZihqPHNwfQST9JpUqCypbLR82PTsoQzZGcUlRSppLV0yzUDBRR1LsVUtZvF3yXypgQ2HiYqxjQ2yMbWxuPW-ecFJw1XNwdwd59n_Ggh6DCYcTiEKJ04wLjDaNv5MnlSCVLpphm7WcpJ2qn4iiBLQMtMW1SLl8wOPBxcHzwnPC7MM6xSjKSsu9znDbC-aB51Tr5Oyw8NXxs_Pq9lv22vbn-u_7Cfxk_94=
"
Jezzi wrote:
Hi it's my eq and skill tree, my problem is mana regen, I hit mobs 5 times and mana left... what i must change?

How much mana unreserved u have? also change LMP with GMP
Last edited by Freud88 on Dec 21, 2014, 5:27:36 PM
How do you go about putting in your passives while leveling?
IGN: BurtsyBees
"
Gandollf wrote:

Will do tomorrow:)
"
Freud88 wrote:
"
Gandollf wrote:

Will do tomorrow:)

Excellent, thank you.
IGN: BurtsyBees
SO have you managed to do Atziri with this build then? Hoping to do it at around level 85 and be able to farm it without dying a lot. With the builds lack of defenses' however, it seems like doing Atziri might be a bit hard to survive in. I will most likely keep most of my gear that i'm wearing now for atziri but will probably have to upgrade most of it. Clearing most maps with this gear extremely easily and quickly, with the only deaths coming from me not paying attention to anything up close to me or things such as flicker strike

Gear at level 78

EDIT: Attempted Atziri at level 83 with this tree and the gear posted at the bottom. Died once to Double Vaal and managed to take down 2 of the trio but once i had the last one remaining it was just impossible to progress as the second i walked in i just got one/two shotted. Any ideas on where i can improve from here on?

Gear at level 83
~3945 18/12/2023
Last edited by Morelli_ on Dec 22, 2014, 10:24:04 PM
"
Freud88 wrote:
"
Jezzi wrote:

How much mana unreserved u have? also change LMP with GMP

I have 581 mana unreserved with herald thunder/ice/ash without hatred and 2,2k Hp;/
Could you swap True Strike for Annihilation in the later stages of the build for a critical strike and multiplier boost? I'm not sure how that would work since it's only for spells.
do you also lvl up using ps/kb ?
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
axedpdp wrote:
Could you swap True Strike for Annihilation in the later stages of the build for a critical strike and multiplier boost? I'm not sure how that would work since it's only for spells.

no, KB is not a spell so wouldn't work :)

"
danisonxtc wrote:
do you also lvl up using ps/kb ?

I've levelled up to 36 with arc and then i've forund a good pdps wand...PS from there till 89
Last edited by Freud88 on Dec 23, 2014, 4:28:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info