[1.3] Poor man's Kinetic Blast 32.5+k GMP Ondar's/Vaal Pact/Acro [Atziri viable] (30/12 Update)

"
Keyblader wrote:

EDIT: Attempted Atziri at level 83 with this tree and the gear posted at the bottom. Died once to Double Vaal and managed to take down 2 of the trio but once i had the last one remaining it was just impossible to progress as the second i walked in i just got one/two shotted. Any ideas on where i can improve from here on?

Gear at level 83

Regard tree i've made some changes.. i've lowered again life nodes to take Acrobatics+Phase since i wasn't get a real advantage from EB..
Try to get evasion based chest and shield and get rid of EB. Also when i died at Trio i used to enter the room popping a jade flask and then started kite.... atm im using this version of tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgQHBbUGIwmgDkgPqxGWFLAWvxmKGo8fQSP2JP0mlSoLKlstHzBxMHw2PTpCOyg_c0M2SppLV0t4TLNNklAwUUdS7FM1VUtVxlm8XfJfKmBDYeJirGNDbIxs521sbj1vnnBScNVzcHcHefZ_K3_Ggh6DCYPbhxOIQonTjAuMNo19jb-VIJphm7WcpJ2qn4iiBLTFtUi5fL7uwOPBxcHzwnPC7MM6xSjJRMpKy73OcNQj1ordqOaB51Tr5Oyw8bPz6vZb9tr25_rv-wn8ZP_e

Biggest problem for me as been during bitch's split phase but all the rest was pretty easy and fast :)
"
Freud88 wrote:

Regard tree i've made some changes.. i've lowered again life nodes to take Acrobatics+Phase since i wasn't get a real advantage from EB..
Try to get evasion based chest and shield and get rid of EB. Also when i died at Trio i used to enter the room popping a jade flask and then started kite.... atm im using this version of tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgQHBbUGIwmgDkgPqxGWFLAWvxmKGo8fQSP2JP0mlSoLKlstHzBxMHw2PTpCOyg_c0M2SppLV0t4TLNNklAwUUdS7FM1VUtVxlm8XfJfKmBDYeJirGNDbIxs521sbj1vnnBScNVzcHcHefZ_K3_Ggh6DCYPbhxOIQonTjAuMNo19jb-VIJphm7WcpJ2qn4iiBLTFtUi5fL7uwOPBxcHzwnPC7MM6xSjJRMpKy73OcNQj1ordqOaB51Tr5Oyw8bPz6vZb9tr25_rv-wn8ZP_e

Biggest problem for me as been during bitch's split phase but all the rest was pretty easy and fast :)

Yeah i saw the tree but i'm just wondering how you can manage to run all 3 Heralds+Hatred without EB. With EB i only have 2k mana and have 289 un-reserved.
~3945 18/12/2023
"
Keyblader wrote:

Yeah i saw the tree but i'm just wondering how you can manage to run all 3 Heralds+Hatred without EB. With EB i only have 2k mana and have 289 un-reserved.

I got 896 mana with 161 unreserved...KB cost me 54 Mana per cast..ussually 1 or max 2 is enough to clear screen...mana on kill and 20% mana reg (+ mana flask if im lightwarp-ing) are enough to get at new pack full mana:)
Hi nice build

Is it possible to get a Witch skill passives for this kind of build or its only for Scion???
"
Freud88 wrote:

I got 896 mana with 161 unreserved...KB cost me 54 Mana per cast..ussually 1 or max 2 is enough to clear screen...mana on kill and 20% mana reg (+ mana flask if im lightwarp-ing) are enough to get at new pack full mana:)

Ah ok, specced into that new tree now, had to spend a few points to get the 2% phys leech under the power charge in shadow tree as i don't have any on gear yet but it seems to be running ok. Thanks! Using the chest linked below but don't have enough chromes to try and get 3B on it to run Inc Crit. You reckon Phys Proj Attack Damage is good enough? Bunmps my tooltip from 7,850 to 9,173 but i could always put in mana leech and spec out of the 3 point on the tree.

Using this now -
~3945 18/12/2023
Last edited by Morelli_ on Dec 23, 2014, 10:57:49 AM
I'm following this build now, not entirely sure how to level it tree-wise though.
Overall I like the build, feels a bit of a lackluster against single target at the moment though, might be because of low level, I'm only 28
"
Keyblader wrote:

Ah ok, specced into that new tree now, had to spend a few points to get the 2% phys leech under the power charge in shadow tree as i don't have any on gear yet but it seems to be running ok. Thanks! Using the chest linked below but don't have enough chromes to try and get 3B on it to run Inc Crit. You reckon Phys Proj Attack Damage is good enough? Bunmps my tooltip from 7,850 to 9,173 but i could always put in mana leech and spec out of the 3 point on the tree.

Using this now -

Until u don't get 3B pHys proj will be ok! if in the process u get 2B2G1R u can keep it and go for WED also!

"
Qipz wrote:
I'm following this build now, not entirely sure how to level it tree-wise though.
Overall I like the build, feels a bit of a lackluster against single target at the moment though, might be because of low level, I'm only 28

I'll put levelling tree asap! Single target damage will come with levels don't worry :)
It seems a really nice build :)!!
Waiting for videos :)!!
Hey there,

Chose this build to build a Bloodline character and while the DPS is amazing, I feel so squishy it's unbelivable. I'm only level 55 but it seems like there's no tankiness anywhere close where I am, and at this point I'm almost too afraid to go out. My gear isn't excellent but still decent, so I'm looking for solutions.

1) What modifications to the passive tree would you make to play this character in Bloodlines?
2) Would running Grace instead of Hatred a good idea for a Bloodline character?
3) Is there anything left for tankiness that I missed out?

Thanks a lot!
"
Gallaxe wrote:
Hey there,

Chose this build to build a Bloodline character and while the DPS is amazing, I feel so squishy it's unbelivable. I'm only level 55 but it seems like there's no tankiness anywhere close where I am, and at this point I'm almost too afraid to go out. My gear isn't excellent but still decent, so I'm looking for solutions.

1) What modifications to the passive tree would you make to play this character in Bloodlines?
2) Would running Grace instead of Hatred a good idea for a Bloodline character?
3) Is there anything left for tankiness that I missed out?

Thanks a lot!

Running Grace instead of Hatred it's excellent for HC since it lower the danger of random reflect packs in add at evasion buff..so definitely yes:)
I would take out Inc Crit and/or WED for LifeLeech for same reason (Less damage spike from reflect and more leech)

so would be:
6L: Kinetic Blast, LMP, LL, FA, WED, PCoC
5L: Kinetic Blast, LMP, LL, FA, PCoC
4L: Kinetic Blast, LMP, LL, PCoC

regard tree, did u already get Oondar and Acro/Phase? i would go this way:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAx4DlgQHBbUGIwmgDkgPqxGWFLAWvxmKGo8fQSP2JpUqCyo4Kk0qWy0fMHEwfDY9OkI7KD8nP3NDNkqaSshLV0t4TLNNklAwUUdRTFLsUzVVS1XGWbxd8l8qYENh4mKsY0NsjGznbWxuPW6qb55wUnDVc3B59n1bfyt_xoIegwmD24hCidOMC4w2jX2Nv5UgmmGbtZ2qn4iiBKlurEe0xbVItfK5fMDjwcXB88JzwuzDOsUoykrLvc5w1CPWit2o5oHr5Oyw8bPz6vZb9tr25_rv-wn8ZA==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info