[1.3] Poor man's Kinetic Blast 32.5+k GMP Ondar's/Vaal Pact/Acro [Atziri viable] (30/12 Update)

Shit..im having real hard time with mana reg..
Last edited by DjNanos on Jan 8, 2015, 5:49:20 PM
Ehi everybody! i've been a little busy during holiday sorry for late reply:)

@Gedankenlos: I'll make a video after i ding, don't like the idea of loose 30-40% of bar just to do the video:P

@anti404 & @NaneLz: Build no need particular gear so can be played even with little currency but i wouldn't start a new league with this...some currency makes life much easier:)

@saharquiel: yes would benefit, but i just don't know what leave out...i would prefer take more life node atm since damage output is already really high:)

@DjNanos: i don't get if you're trolling me if i have to be honest:D
instead of barrage as single target spell i included this combination for bosses etc.

in my opinion it is awesome and gives us a lot more defense abilities:

"
Freud88 wrote:

@DjNanos: i don't get if you're trolling me if i have to be honest:D

no im not..im having mp issues...
Currently leveling up. I put searing bond and increased burning damage on a 2-link for single target. Probably not a perfect fix but it helped killing bosses.

back to game after a long break, this build seems fun. Do i get all gems by leveling or do i need to trade for some of them?
Made this wand with the vendor recipe and a regal. Pretty nice for level 30. Should last me till merciless.
Is this wand decent to start with (86 lvl champ).Trying to figure out if i can start with self gained items.

How do you deal with mana problems?

I've noticed serious issues at lvl 80 with mana issues.

Even with a 196pdps + 11% crit wand I sometimes run low on mana
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Since some people seem to be commenting about having mana issues, I have a partial solution. For early leveling, I grabbed Thrill Killer (because I was dumb and leveled with KB.) This combined with Soul Siphon will keep you topped off majority of the time. After picking up Quickness and Coldhearted Calculation, I refunded Thrill Killer for Mind Drinker, swapping the +10 dexterity node for a +10 intelligence node so as not to waste an extra point on the way to Blood Drinker and Depth Perception. I'm now level 83 with a 147 pDPS wand and I can sustain mana with almost no trouble. I will consider dropping it as soon as I have a higher pDPS wand that can one to two hit stronger packs.

Edit: Mana regeneration is 26.9 per second and 150 mana not reserved.
Last edited by axedpdp on Jan 11, 2015, 10:39:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info