Can we please get a response from GGG about FROZEN SKY?

Went into my first map, lv 66 basic mods on it, was max res capped, with 66 in chaos res as well. destroying the area easily, all of a sudden, pack comes up out of the ground, I go to hover over it with my mouse, and in 1/10th of a second. BOOM dead.

Was in awe, glad they are fixing this, will remake tomorrow...:)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
Thank you, Chris. Faith restored. :)

I guess it's easy for us players to be impatient when we really enjoy the game, and then something like Frozen Sky seems to become a road block that throttles the Flow of Fun. Then a day or two seems like an eternity, while to you guys that is very little time to develop, test, and deploy a possible fix. So a note like this is great, even if it may take a few extra days for the patch to hit. Just good to know that you're looking into it. Thanks again, it's appreciated!

I'd love to spend more time reading and replying to posts, but there's always so much real development work to do!

Edit: and reading reddit takes ages

why not just read the /vg/ threads.

they are way better

http://boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/89236320/poeg-path-of-exile-general
"
Chris wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
Thank you, Chris. Faith restored. :)

I guess it's easy for us players to be impatient when we really enjoy the game, and then something like Frozen Sky seems to become a road block that throttles the Flow of Fun. Then a day or two seems like an eternity, while to you guys that is very little time to develop, test, and deploy a possible fix. So a note like this is great, even if it may take a few extra days for the patch to hit. Just good to know that you're looking into it. Thanks again, it's appreciated!

I'd love to spend more time reading and replying to posts, but there's always so much real development work to do!

So don't.
I've always found it a bit strange that there seems to be more information on an external site than on the game's one itself.

Good to hear you're doing something about Frozen Sky, though.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Afran wrote:
ETA on 1.3.0d? :D

Great news.

Soon™
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Dec 17, 2014, 3:55:02 AM
Its sad because they're fine ,its just people love to neglect armor .

If you're not running chaos resist and armor with 4 endurance charges in hardcore thats your problem,stop trying to nerf chaos damage and frozen sky because you're bad .
"
liquidSG wrote:
It's surprising how such obvious things slip through in every HC league and it takes about a day to the top streamers to encounter it, die to it, then repeat and figure out that it's not balanced.

I think GGG should push more content to the alpha testers before leagues launch.

I have played Invasion and Beyond from the start and in those league there were alot of things that should have been rebalanced before the leagues started. But with bloodline i think they did a good job(besides the order of the frozen sky ofcourse), so they are definitely making progress imo :) And personally i don't think we can expect a perfect league from day 1, there will allways be some problem.
So if I can keep my yolo urges in check and get to 60+ I won't have to wait in 60- areas? yaaaay
Btw, first time trying temporary (and HC) leagues and liking it.
Huh?
Yes lets nerf everything because people just need to learn how to play this game before trying HC.Seems legit
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
If you're not running chaos resist and armor with 4 endurance charges in hardcore thats your problem,stop trying to nerf chaos damage and frozen sky because you're bad .

What are you basing this statement on, since it's not an insight gained by personal experience?
"
Chris wrote:

Ahh, my eyes! Too much win!

GG, GGG. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info