Can we please get a response from GGG about FROZEN SKY?

"
Chris wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
Thank you, Chris. Faith restored. :)

I guess it's easy for us players to be impatient when we really enjoy the game, and then something like Frozen Sky seems to become a road block that throttles the Flow of Fun. Then a day or two seems like an eternity, while to you guys that is very little time to develop, test, and deploy a possible fix. So a note like this is great, even if it may take a few extra days for the patch to hit. Just good to know that you're looking into it. Thanks again, it's appreciated!

I'd love to spend more time reading and replying to posts, but there's always so much real development work to do!

Edit: and reading reddit takes ages

OK, that was funny.
Casually casual.

It's surprising how such obvious things slip through in every HC league and it takes about a day to the top streamers to encounter it, die to it, then repeat and figure out that it's not balanced.

I think GGG should push more content to the alpha testers before leagues launch.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Thanks for listening to the players on this one. Excited to play my HC character once again.
I think its fine. it requires you to be aware constantly. I dont think it needs a change. rank 14 at the moment, have almost rip'd to it a couple times but yeah its challenging.

compared to the last two hc leagues I think its much better.
the question now is ( wen is that patch "_ )
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
"
I think its fine. it requires you to be aware constantly. I dont think it needs a change. rank 14 at the moment, have almost rip'd to it a couple times but yeah its challenging.

compared to the last two hc leagues I think its much better.

http://www.twitch.tv/karvarouskugaming/c/5686438

Yep, totally fine (and yes, a lot of people have died the same way).

Does anyone know when 1.3.0d will be live?
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Dec 16, 2014, 9:31:01 PM
Just reeped to this @ 76, now 30 mins after i read this.. :'(
Yes, an ETA would be great, if possible. Me, and quite a few people I know, aren't going back into 60+ zones till it's fixed. Especially now that Chris says it will be changed. It would be a shame to rip to it just a few hours before it's fixed.

Edit: it's currently 3:56pm in New Zealand. I'm getting real worried now they won't release it before the end of their work day today. :(

Edit2: Chris, please don't let this fix be delayed because of other changes you are trying to put in this patch. Frozen sky is game breaking, and needs this fix ASAP. Also, thank you for letting us know it will be changing.
Last edited by Nerdicide on Dec 16, 2014, 10:55:08 PM
"
Chris wrote:
I believe there are some changes to this Bloodlines mod in 1.3.0d!

thank you.
POE 2 hype.
ETA on 1.3.0d? :D

Great news.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info