Can we please get a response from GGG about FROZEN SKY?

"
Chris wrote:
Edit: and reading reddit takes ages

See, now that you isolated the problem, you can fix it! ;) Spend more time with us here, we're nice and lovable, too. Sometimes. On a good day.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
Thank you, Chris. Faith restored. :)

I guess it's easy for us players to be impatient when we really enjoy the game, and then something like Frozen Sky seems to become a road block that throttles the Flow of Fun. Then a day or two seems like an eternity, while to you guys that is very little time to develop, test, and deploy a possible fix. So a note like this is great, even if it may take a few extra days for the patch to hit. Just good to know that you're looking into it. Thanks again, it's appreciated!

I'd love to spend more time reading and replying to posts, but there's always so much real development work to do!

Desync fixed confirmed
Trading system updated confirmed
Illuminati confirmed
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
Ohyoudidn't.

he did. :o
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
haha too good.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

See, now that you isolated the problem, you can fix it! ;) Spend more time with us here, we're nice and lovable, too. Sometimes. On a good day.

Just join the conversations on Reddit. It's a much better template for communicating issues and stuff. The devs have said it before.
Here is hope frozen sky gets fixed and the amount of haunted corners too
Glad to see devs actually listening to the community :)
"
FreeMark wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Just join the conversations on Reddit. It's a much better template for communicating issues and stuff. The devs have said it before.

never. f/reddit.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Reddit smells like old gym socks.

Thanks for the update, Chris!
"
FreeMark wrote:

I never really liked the Reddit interface/UI much or found it very useful. I sometimes read there, but I greatly prefer traditional web forums like the one here.

The community here can be a little rough at times, and maybe the leniency backfires, but I don't think the folks here are so bad. I don't feel that fishing for up-votes benefits communication or fosters genuine exchange of thoughts.

Matter of preference, I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info