[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

wtf ?? i do 2 min ago again atziri again fail becouse of split phase with kiled by self ??
"
Shecutor wrote:
Helo i was madde this build yesturday
my gear atm

my passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkKmxa_GY4ZtB9BIXYj9iT9JT8mlSoLLOkwcTB8MfoyATKUNj051DpCOrNKfUt4TZJRR1VLVvpbr11oXkVh4mHrYqxlTWegbIxtbG_ycFJw1XXLdvd313jrfXV_An8rhs6HdonTjAuMNo19jb-S85UFmvGbJpuNnaqgn6GkpuCn1KvSshm1SLl8vTa-p8EzxKLKqcrTzerPetN-1CPWitnG2o3cFd0N3ajh2-Of5wrnVOd06NbqYusU7LDtg-968-r66_zF_rr-yP_e

i know that some of y gear need update like chest ( up to 5 link i think it not so bad )
i was bought especialy for this build harbinge for 80 ex uff cuiver and some jevelry but i got linked tornado shot as grocery and got aboute 21 k with auras wo charges up to 25 k with low lvl phisical to lighting ( since power charges up from assasin mark )

its that realy good dps for so good bow ? ( i think good ) map clear its realy awesome for sure but i was test it to atziri evrythink was fine oversouls die preaty fast , trio was eazy hit and run atziri ok but split phase wtff ?? 1 hit i was down my self but ok i say its normal i was play some time ago in 1.2 split/punct same issues but i got it 4 time a row !! its that not strenge ? i was miss somethink with my gear/tree ??

Don't use tornado shot into split phase. Only use single target and don't attack the mirror atziri in split phase. It is one shot reflect death.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Shecutor wrote:
wtf ?? i do 2 min ago again atziri again fail becouse of split phase with kiled by self ??

You need to learn the mechanics. you are attacking into 100% reflect. DO NOT hit thw mirror split atziri. Aka don't use TShot.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
sory for nobs question XD mirror ? you mean one of them giving 100 % reflect ? if yes i dont know that :) and if yes its random or one specific now i saw your movie again and see you hit only one and same at evry split phase hmm i need try it again and waht aboute my geer/ dps its that fine ? you think on uber would be ok ? or need much more upgrade ? i know i wil not go to uber until not runn regular perfect but whant to know is that dps enought ? 24 k on tornado with charges and 37 k in puncture 4 link atm only i wil add min 1 more suport gem also got 4.03 k hp ( i know its stil low ) need to upgrade here
the four atziris in split phase do different things. Don't attack into the one holding the mirror.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
for good sake XD belive me i was do it many times with other builds but now when you answer me i was watch again video and pause at moment when they spawn ofc 1 of them got mirror never got this point as yousualy i was keep my mind to not die Xd thx man big step for me in surviving there :)
Did you beat her?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hello Grocery,

Thanks for the amazing build! but i have one question ... can i play this build with a windripper, or is a good Harbinger much better?
"
xFL0W wrote:
Hello Grocery,

Thanks for the amazing build! but i have one question ... can i play this build with a windripper, or is a good Harbinger much better?

This is a build based off phys damage and phys conversion so a windripper is not advisable. I use windripper for a weapon swap v phys reflect, but it is not needed or advised as it is so expensive.

I'd try an ele build with WR
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Okay, thank you for the answer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info