[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Well i tryed uber last night and.... Failed

all dies for vaals bosses, i aprecciate if someone make a guide for uber, is really hard

my gear
Spoiler

passives
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQX5BiMIiQqbFr8ZtB9BIXYi6iP2JP0lPyaVKgss6TBxMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTnUOkI6s0p9S3hNklFHUdlVS1b6W69daGHiZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVcaF293fXeOt9dX8CfyuGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nv49PkAqVBZrxmyadqqCfoaSi2abgp9Sr0rCSsNixMLIZtQi1SLl8u-O-p8EzxKLKqcrTzerPetN-1CPWitnG2o3cFd0N3ajh2-Of5wrnVOd06NbrFOyw8-r8xf66_sj_k__e
Last edited by siclop18 on Feb 5, 2015, 5:17:41 AM
Vaals are really about killing them at the same time. Make sure you keep moving when they are shooting lightning or the ice shit from the sky.

Don't kill one too early or it is an auto death on Uber usually. Vaals are the hardest fight for any bow build, that is just how it is unfortunately. You really have to play smart as a bow build against vaals.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
siclop18 wrote:

all dies for vaals bosses, i aprecciate if someone make a guide for uber, is really hard

my gear
Spoiler

passives
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQX5BiMIiQqbFr8ZtB9BIXYi6iP2JP0lPyaVKgss6TBxMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTnUOkI6s0p9S3hNklFHUdlVS1b6W69daGHiZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVcaF293fXeOt9dX8CfyuGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nv49PkAqVBZrxmyadqqCfoaSi2abgp9Sr0rCSsNixMLIZtQi1SLl8u-O-p8EzxKLKqcrTzerPetN-1CPWitnG2o3cFd0N3ajh2-Of5wrnVOd06NbrFOyw8-r8xf66_sj_k__e

Not sure if its accurate or not but you have faster attacks in your chest twice....I don't think they stack, so I would go with something like added projectile speed, or additional accuracy, unless you want to change the color ( but I understand if you don't want to go down that rabbit hole).

Might help with your DPS some...
"
oweb26 wrote:
"
siclop18 wrote:

my gear
Spoiler

passives
Spoiler

Not sure if its accurate or not but you have faster attacks in your chest twice....I don't think they stack, so I would go with something like added projectile speed, or additional accuracy, unless you want to change the color ( but I understand if you don't want to go down that rabbit hole).

Might help with your DPS some...

I just run swaping tornado/puncture for my 6l just that
Hey guys I am sure that this questions has already been asked but hard to find answers with a lot of pages. So my question is would it be better to use drillneck or get a really good Crit quiver with extra crit and multiplier?
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:
Hey guys I am sure that this questions has already been asked but hard to find answers with a lot of pages. So my question is would it be better to use drillneck or get a really good Crit quiver with extra crit and multiplier?

In order to fully get the benefits of the drillneck you will need to take some of the piercing nodes instead of some of the physical ones. There is an entire circle right above acrobatics that would probably be pretty important. I simply have a crit quiver that has crit chance, crit multip, accuracy, res, and life.
I just saw your guide! looks amazing!!!
Just one question though, you know where you started off on the tree? How come you took the three 4% attack speed nodes instead of the three 10% phys dmg node? wouldn't 30% phy dmg benefit you more than 12% attack speed?

Thanks!
Hello Grocery,

Can you say me whether is my equipment sufficient for Atziri Normally, or must I revalue what?
At the moment am level 83 and has with Maps 70-74 no problems, everything dies with 1 Crit.

Gear

"
MomoTea wrote:
I just saw your guide! looks amazing!!!
Just one question though, you know where you started off on the tree? How come you took the three 4% attack speed nodes instead of the three 10% phys dmg node? wouldn't 30% phy dmg benefit you more than 12% attack speed?

Thanks!

I like the IAS more, but you can try to use what you feel is best! I also take the IAS from bandits over the phys damage currently.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
xFL0W wrote:
Hello Grocery,

Can you say me whether is my equipment sufficient for Atziri Normally, or must I revalue what?
At the moment am level 83 and has with Maps 70-74 no problems, everything dies with 1 Crit.

What is your hp at? I mean, so long as you don't get hit by a flameblast or hit into reflect(play badly) you should be fine. It really is just a matter of how well you play so long as you have the dps to kill the adds, which I think you do.

A few levels doesn't hurt either, but it would be doable.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Feb 9, 2015, 3:42:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info