[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
opethsland wrote:
Hey Grocery, first of all congrats on the build.

This 390k DPS with Glyph Mark is really easy to achieve, but what about in real people's, poor souls mirrorless', world?

Not even close, right?

With a 6L 360 pDPS bow what is the dmg outcome? Does it reach 50k? Saying that cause I use a similar tornado shot/puncture ranger build and with a 5L 299 pDPS bow (8.6 crit, 1.32 APS) and my tornado (20/20q, GMP 20/20q, Faster Attacks 20, Increased Critical Dmg 20/20q and Physical Projectile Attack Dmg 20) I only get 14k (of course we can't forget GMP, but still, not even close to this)...

What about Uber Atziri? With Glyph Mark and Acuity, cakewalk... With a real bow and, let's say, Maligaro's, a no-no?

Thanks in advance.

my tornado shot without charges and just my auras on is around 25k, and I have no were near the kinda of gear grocery has. All maps are real simple, mobs die in one shot, rares 2-3 and bosses dead in under 15 seconds. Ubers ive only done regular and I havent been able to kill the last boss because I dont have enough HP yet but do plenty of damage to her. Basically I feel like at close to 25k damage im already in the overkill range so 50k seems like extreme overkill.
Got 2 uber kills so far, I feel like it is too easy, got only died first time, but managed to not die second time :)

my gear :

Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
"
opethsland wrote:
Hey Grocery, first of all congrats on the build.

This 390k DPS with Glyph Mark is really easy to achieve, but what about in real people's, poor souls mirrorless', world?

Not even close, right?

With a 6L 360 pDPS bow what is the dmg outcome? Does it reach 50k? Saying that cause I use a similar tornado shot/puncture ranger build and with a 5L 299 pDPS bow (8.6 crit, 1.32 APS) and my tornado (20/20q, GMP 20/20q, Faster Attacks 20, Increased Critical Dmg 20/20q and Physical Projectile Attack Dmg 20) I only get 14k (of course we can't forget GMP, but still, not even close to this)...

What about Uber Atziri? With Glyph Mark and Acuity, cakewalk... With a real bow and, let's say, Maligaro's, a no-no?

Thanks in advance.

Yes more than 50k, over 200k at least but dps on frenzy is not the main point, it is Tornado shot. It shreds everything and with a 360 pds harbi 6linked you will smash all content.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
ewaste wrote:
Got 2 uber kills so far, I feel like it is too easy, got only died first time, but managed to not die second time :)

my gear :

Happy you killed her :(

Nice to see others gettin Atziri down too!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
ewaste wrote:

my gear :

Happy you killed her :(

Nice to see others gettin Atziri down too!

did my 3rd now! No gloves but got this! :D

Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
Atm im at lvl 87 with 4k hp and 22k tornado / 51k puncture in my 6l bow

gear
Spoiler

passives
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwiJFr8Zjhm0H0EhdiP2JP0lPyaVKgss6TBxMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTnUOkI6s0p9S3hNklFHUdlVS1b6W69daF5FYeJirGVNZ6BsjG1scFJw1Xb3d9d9dX8CfyuGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nv5AKkvOVBZrxmyadqqCfoaSi2abgp9Sr0rCSsNiyGbVIuXy74702vqfBM8SiyqnK083qz3rTftQj1orZxtqN3BXdDd2o4dvjn-dU53To1usU7LDtg_Pq-uv8xf66_sj_k__e

i killed atziris alot of times but i got like 2-3dies for mirror form all runs, so 4k life and thats dps enought for uber? how many hard is uber than atziris? i want try that maybe i need improves on my passive/gear

Sry for bad english, Thanks!
Thanks for all the answers guys.

I have a lvl 90 ranger on torment league and I'll use the gear to work on this build as soon as the league is over:

I recently bought a 6L harbinger on Standard league and I'll replace that old one when I get back to Standard:

My questions are:

1) Why are you guys not using Drillneck? It adds phys att dmg and pierce chance for the secondary tornado shot projectiles. Is it better to go for a crit quiver? Same question goes for the belt... Why not Doryani, for the increased phys dmg and life leech?

2) Is Maligaro's a solid option for those who can't afford Acuity?

3) Grocery only gets + one frenzy charge from the tree... Wonder why, especially as the choice for merciless bandits is a power charge (obviously for more crits)... so the total frenzy charges would be 4, right? Picking up the Fervor node, as it is close to the path, would add much more DPS for the tornado shot?

Thanks again in advance.
Last edited by opethsland on Feb 2, 2015, 10:24:46 AM
"
siclop18 wrote:
Atm im at lvl 87 with 4k hp and 22k tornado / 51k puncture in my 6l bow

gear
Spoiler

passives
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwiJFr8Zjhm0H0EhdiP2JP0lPyaVKgss6TBxMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTnUOkI6s0p9S3hNklFHUdlVS1b6W69daF5FYeJirGVNZ6BsjG1scFJw1Xb3d9d9dX8CfyuGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nv5AKkvOVBZrxmyadqqCfoaSi2abgp9Sr0rCSsNiyGbVIuXy74702vqfBM8SiyqnK083qz3rTftQj1orZxtqN3BXdDd2o4dvjn-dU53To1usU7LDtg_Pq-uv8xf66_sj_k__e

i killed atziris alot of times but i got like 2-3dies for mirror form all runs, so 4k life and thats dps enought for uber? how many hard is uber than atziris? i want try that maybe i need improves on my passive/gear

Sry for bad english, Thanks!

How are you dying to mirror? Do you mean the split phase mirror or when Atziri is up by herself holding a mirror? Split phase is obvious if that is the issue, don't hit the mirror. If it is non-split phase, you should use jade flasks or get more eva/hp. I don't 1 shot myself with that dps.

Uber is harder just in that you will die if you get hit. As long as you pass the dps test of the add phase, it is all up to how good you avoid damage.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
opethsland wrote:
Thanks for all the answers guys.

I have a lvl 90 ranger on torment league and I'll use the gear to work on this build as soon as the league is over:

I recently bought a 6L harbinger on Standard league and I'll replace that old one when I get back to Standard:

My questions are:

1) Why are you guys not using Drillneck? It adds phys att dmg and pierce chance for the secondary tornado shot projectiles. Is it better to go for a crit quiver? Same question goes for the belt... Why not Doryani, for the increased phys dmg and life leech?

2) Is Maligaro's a solid option for those who can't afford Acuity?

3) Grocery only gets + one frenzy charge from the tree... Wonder why, especially as the choice for merciless bandits is a power charge (obviously for more crits)... so the total frenzy charges would be 4, right? Picking up the Fervor node, as it is close to the path, would add much more DPS for the tornado shot?

Thanks again in advance.

I don't need the leech on the belt. Blood Drinker is enough if you have a good bow, which it looks like you do. A Rustic with weap ele will do more damage and have more life.

You can use Drillneck if you pick up piercing nodes. I like the rare quiver better but they are both amazing. It is really a decision on where to spend talent pts.

Maligaro's is 2nd BiS behind Acuities.

I don't get Frenzy nodes because it is more for boss fights and not that imperative. You don't really need the charges when doing anything unless your gear is a bit behind. TS is just too good. Frenzy nodes aren't worth the points it takes to get there in my opinion.

Bandits, I'd go with charge if you don't have crit cap with 3 charges, or skill point if you do.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Helo i was madde this build yesturday
my gear atm

my passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkKmxa_GY4ZtB9BIXYj9iT9JT8mlSoLLOkwcTB8MfoyATKUNj051DpCOrNKfUt4TZJRR1VLVvpbr11oXkVh4mHrYqxlTWegbIxtbG_ycFJw1XXLdvd313jrfXV_An8rhs6HdonTjAuMNo19jb-S85UFmvGbJpuNnaqgn6GkpuCn1KvSshm1SLl8vTa-p8EzxKLKqcrTzerPetN-1CPWitnG2o3cFd0N3ajh2-Of5wrnVOd06NbqYusU7LDtg-968-r66_zF_rr-yP_e

i know that some of y gear need update like chest ( up to 5 link i think it not so bad )
i was bought especialy for this build harbinge for 80 ex uff cuiver and some jevelry but i got linked tornado shot as grocery and got aboute 21 k with auras wo charges up to 25 k with low lvl phisical to lighting ( since power charges up from assasin mark )

its that realy good dps for so good bow ? ( i think good ) map clear its realy awesome for sure but i was test it to atziri evrythink was fine oversouls die preaty fast , trio was eazy hit and run atziri ok but split phase wtff ?? 1 hit i was down my self but ok i say its normal i was play some time ago in 1.2 split/punct same issues but i got it 4 time a row !! its that not strenge ? i was miss somethink with my gear/tree ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info